What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (6 Viewers)

Good grief.  Celtics playing with zero discipline on defense.  So many silly mistakes.  Here is a news flash, Joe Harris can shoot 3s really really well.  Act accordingly.
Why don't they start Williams too?

Are they too thin upfront?

Last edited by a moderator:
Celtics' only chance at avoiding the sweep was Game 1 where they could take advantage of the Nets taking it easy. think this is over in 4

ETA: and i still think Brad is one of the better coaches in the league, i just think the Celtics/Tatum don't like to listen to him:

Brian Robb   @BrianTRobb

16m  Celtics have just seven assists in their last 36 minutes of basketball going back to second half of Game 1.

Can they just not show the second half and start the next game early? This is abysmal.

Why don't they start Williams too?

Are they too thin upfront?
And they should start William's.  I don't get the TT love going back to the Theis trade.

Can they just not show the second half and start the next game early? This is abysmal.

And they should start William's.  I don't get the TT love going back to the Theis trade.
i really bet the TT ove has to do with them bringing him in as a free agent and promising him playing time. 

And Robert Williams is good, but i don't know if you will get more than 25 minutes out of him. He has a pretty nasty injury history and i believe he has a degenerative something that they know they can't push with him

they really can be scary good. The Nets-Bucks 2nd round is by far one of the most intriguing 2nd round match-ups in the last few years. As a Sixers' fan i only hoe that it can go 7 games and they wear each other down so much the Sixers' can take advantage
Yep, it's our ONLY chance to beat the Nets.  Really hope Boston can at least get 1 game off of them and Bucks sweet Miami so they're a bit more well rested and can maybe push them to 6 or 7 games.

Who do you cheer for?
Used to be the Sonics...RIP

Then the Pacers---dead for now

I'd really given up on the NBA, until I  saw GS play during their 2014 season.  Loved the way they played defense and the way they moved the ball on offense.  The whole 'triangle' and 'iso' offenses make me crazy.

So now I root for them.

Used to be the Sonics...RIP

Then the Pacers---dead for now

I'd really given up on the NBA, until I  saw GS play during their 2014 season.  Loves the way they played defense and the way they moved the ball on offense.  The whole 'triangle' and 'iso' offenses make me crazy.

So now I root for them.
All about those greens and yellows hey

Durant's interior defense has been really solid lately. 
yup, Nets basically using this 1st series as a pre-season to get them ready for the playoffs is what it seems like. Figuring out some things with how they want to play defense, etc. 

Think I’m giving up on this game. Pretty obvious the fix is in tonight 
i mean Silver let Lebron play after violating the NBA's rules, of course they weren't going to let the Lakers just die off. Was was easy money betting on the Lakers tonight i think  :scared: . i think the Sun are the better team, but....

Paul seems like his shoulder is so bad he can’t shoot or pass with crispness.  As good as Payne has been going I think you sit Paul down the stretch.

Paul seems like his shoulder is so bad he can’t shoot or pass with crispness.  As good as Payne has been going I think you sit Paul down the stretch.
Almost think you sit him next game if you win this one.  Gives him 4 full days off.  But I guess they said he couldn't make it worse.

I’ve been watching with the volume off and I was FLOORED when I realized that was Payne. He was so bad in OKC.
And then the Bulls gave up quite for him (at the time) 

Want to say Taj Gibson, McDermott and a couple 2nds. Which was astounding to me because Payne was awful in OKC. Then he proceeded to completely fall out of the rotation in Chicago...who were (and still are) desperate for a PG.

As soon as Crowder was given a foul for being kicked in the dong, you could tell it wasn't going to be Phoenix's night. Still a fun game though, wish I didn't have to split my attention between that one and Luka's one-legged 3s. 

Users who are viewing this thread