What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (13 Viewers)

modogg said:
kind of odd responses, was thinking more that the clip was pointing to the fact that when the guy comes out and says he has trouble mentally with his free throws that everyone shouldn't make jokes about it with him and kick him when he is down. 

KAT never had an Axis I diagnosis, but thankfully people gave him space and patience to grieve his losses during COVID. Is it so crazy to think that mocking and kicking a guy when he is down, and not because he is a blowhard or goes all around talking junk?

ETA: i get it when Embiid trolls someone and it comes back his way. but often those times it is some people making a small joke or 2. This Ben Simmons thing is beyond ridiculous how everyone wants to pour on now. And maybe the fault lands with significant portions of fan bases that listen to these hot takes and watch dunks on Sportscenter and believe what they are always told
It isn’t pouring on, stating that a maxed out player being a liability in the 4th quarter is going to prevent a team from ever winning a title, that he was a main reason for another early round exit, and that he should be traded for a better fit. 

There is no reasonable accommodation in basketball. 

I guess technically correct but what an awful call.  Probably could make a better case for PatBev fouling Booker with his off arm there.

Users who are viewing this thread