What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (2 Viewers)

Knicks take Leandro Barbosa

EDIT: Barbosa is supposedly dubbed "The Future". Probably what sold the Knicks.

And get draft rights to Ante Tomic (Selected in 2008!!!!) :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh, i like this pick

do the Bucks get to keep it? or was it promised to a 2028 expansion franchise in a swap with the Knicks for their 2024 4th round pick, 3mm cash and an assistant coach to be named later?

Chris Haynes @ChrisBHaynes

Yahoo Sources: The fear is Golden State Warriors star Klay Thompson has suffered a significant Achilles injury. An MRI scheduled for tomorrow morning.

9:23 PM · Nov 18, 2020

Jay Bilas: I didn't have him going 1st Round (Immanuel Quickly)

Probably another overseas/G league stash for OKC

Pelicans trading that for another future pick :lol:

As much as I love what OKC and Nola are up to, the key is going to be moving up for an actual player they believe in at some point.

Did I miss Payton Prichard's family celebrating there? :lol:  

EDIT: Alright, couple minutes later....there we go.

Sucks this FSU team didn’t get a chance to play for the title. :sadbanana:
My last in person pro/college game was taking my 3 sons (oldest attends) to Clemson to watch them beat FSU. Great freaking game. Had seats right behind the hoop which were awesome (right there for the GW) and went onto the court after the win. Younger boys got selfies with the players and cheerleaders. Here’s the link in case you forgot:

https://youtu.be/MgNvbLkSeis

I’m sure we were in there somewhere. Also, Deshaun Watson must have been there since we passed by an i8, or something like that, with a personalized license plate that I think was Watson4.

What did the Knick's get back in the Bolmaro trade?
This ####'s getting too hard to figure out, but... something like this..

@ShamsCharania

Sources: New York is trading No. 23 Leandro Bolmaro to Minnesota for Nos. 25 and 33.

@ShamsCharania

Sources: OKC is selecting Immanuel Quickley with the No. 25 pick in the NBA Draft -- going to Knicks.

was that Nico Mannion in the ESPN 1st round draft group photoshopped pic they just showed?

@ShamsCharania

Minnesota acquires Jaden McDaniels via No. 28.

@ShamsCharania

Sources: Oklahoma City via Lakers is selecting Jaden McDaniels with the No. 28 pick in the NBA Draft.
Congrats Jaden. 

Wherever you're heading.

Users who are viewing this thread