What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (13 Viewers)

Dude gave up his NBA front office job so he’d have the freedom to post more stuff like this. :lmao:  Absolute legend.

Earvin Magic Johnson @MagicJohnson

The Milwaukee Bucks were led by their two stars last night, Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo, in their win over the Brooklyn Nets 86-83.

3:30 PM · Jun 11, 2021
Breaking News

Better not get elbowed in the back of the head by the opponent... that's a foul on you! 

These guys jogging around with whistles are such clowns.

Better not get elbowed in the back of the head by the opponent... that's a foul on you! 

These guys jogging around with whistles are such clowns.
Thybulle can't make contact first. However, I don't get why Collins can still be moving when contact is made.

I love Hubie
he isn't bad, it probably is more of the network. Sixers have a good first half, and they spend almost whole halftime talking about Trae Young. i get they need to hype these young guys little more to keep NBA ratings coming in, but it gets pretty excessive

Thybulle can't make contact first. However, I don't get why Collins can still be moving when contact is made.
i really think Thybulle has to have some alt somewhere that has just buried the NBA refs over and over. Guy has become a literal magnet for the whistle this series

he isn't bad, it probably is more of the network. Sixers have a good first half, and they spend almost whole halftime talking about Trae Young. i get they need to hype these young guys little more to keep NBA ratings coming in, but it gets pretty excessive
Yeah the ESPN studio guys are horrid.

TNT is awesome by comparison.

i don't think there is one Hawks' fan watching the game. it is funny showing the crowd and every single person is buried in their phone.

man what a difference in the teams there. Great Sixers win like they did with Embiid have just an ok game. But man, final whistle goes and the Sixers give each other five, but don't even have a smile. Good for them not being happy after a road win in the playoffs, and knowing the job is still to win the whole thing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
These Suns have ice water in their veins.
I'm super impressed with them this post-season.  A lot of people thought they might be an easy out in the playoffs but they've been unbelievable.  Suns and Jazz might both pull off the 4-1 "Admirable Annihilation"

The lack of guards is killing Denver. They have done a great job hiding the injuries with smoke and mirrors up until this point, but Phoenix is just way too talented. 

It is going to suck losing both the Avs and Nugs in one week. Well, at least we have the Rockies, er....ah...they may set a record for most losses in a season. 

The lack of guards is killing Denver. They have done a great job hiding the injuries with smoke and mirrors up until this point, but Phoenix is just way too talented. 

It is going to suck losing both the Avs and Nugs in one week. Well, at least we have the Rockies, er....ah...they may set a record for most losses in a season. 
They got the MVP. Shouldn't he MVP them past the Sun's at least. 

@SWC not basketball related, but I wasn't sure what thread to put this in where you would see it. 

Anyways our daughter is at the stage where she calls everyone bro over the past few months. So my husband started calling her bro dog, then bro hammer and today it was brochaco. Neither one of them could figure out why I laughed myself to tears (and then to the bathroom). 

So thanks for that. 

Miye Oni = not great

Reggie Jackson is a huge liability on defense but his offense has made up for it so far.

Jazz are so defendable. 

I don’t see how they stay with the Suns without Conley, and even with Conley I forecast the Suns handle them. 

Users who are viewing this thread