Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020-21 NBA Thread: Hobby market in chaos as a TopShot of Ben Simmons bricking a free throw off the backboard goes for 5 million dollars

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty sure I had an easier time quitting heroin than you are having with this.

Yes. He's the commissioner now. 

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1349468100601782281?s=21  

:towelwave:

Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

The Brooklyn Nets are believed to be leaders to sign six-time All-Star Blake Griffin, sources tell me and @JLEdwardsIII. Rival teams with interest are expecting Griffin to choose Nets as a title favorite for chance to win a championship.

12:03 PM · Mar 5, 2021

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Capella changed the title to 2020-21 NBA Thread: Hobby market in chaos as a TopShot of Ben Simmons bricking a free throw off the backboard goes for 5 million dollars
3 hours ago, caustic said:

The Brooklyn Nets are believed to be leaders to sign six-time All-Star Blake Griffin, sources tell me and @JLEdwardsIII. Rival teams with interest are expecting Griffin to choose Nets as a title favorite for chance to win a championship.

i know the league dont think so, but there's sumn dead wrong about a team with a $164MM payroll being allowed to sign players being paid $25MM not to play.

plus, except for sick P&R's, it aint gonna help. i watched one of Blake's last game s w the Pistons and all i could think of was the old Drew Carey joke: Brownsfan Drew, "Ever seen my Bernie Kosar impression?".............................*violently knocks over mike stand*

6 hours ago, caustic said:

Don't get your hopes too high

9 hours ago, caustic said:

It seems to make sense for Blake to go there. Not sure how much it moves the needle for the Nets since it isn't like the Nets need anybody else to take shots.

Quite a few sources have PJ Tucker to the Sixers as either a buy out or for a 2nd round pick as well. 

Not sure which move makes either team that much better. The Vuc to Celtics rumors seems like the typical Danny/Celtics front office PR mahine churning because i don't know what the C's can offer the Magic to make them trade Vuc there. 

29 minutes ago, modogg said:

:lmao: BEN SIMMONS, blah, blah, blah, BEN SIMMONS!!!

great contributions, please keep them coming

i mean, it's really not different than the 40 out of 50 posts on every page you're posting about the Sixers already

• Laughing 1
On 3/2/2021 at 12:30 PM, Nathan R. Jessep said:

my Pels quietly dismantled the #1 team in the league last night :coffee: We pretty much dominated the game the entire time despite some heroics by Mitchell. We tried our best to choke it away mid-way through the 4th, but held in there with some clutch buckets and some :gasp: defensive stands. Fun when you're on the winning end of those close ones against really good teams. Whew! 

I want to dislike Zion so much because of the over-zealous national media going goo-goo for him, but I can’t.  Every time I hear the kid in an interview he comes off so good. Seems like a genuine good, humble kid. If I were the pels I would already be lining up his max contract for as soon as his rookie contract expires. 

seems like just a good kid to build a team around. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1