What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (5 Viewers)

gary washburn

@GwashburnGlobe

·

34m

#Pacers-#Celtics sign-and-trade update. Hayward wants to play in Indiana. He's told the #Celtics that. IND offering Turner and McDermott BOS wants Turner and Warren or Oladipo. That's a big difference.

Just get Turner and be done with it...there is no plan B!

gary washburn

@GwashburnGlobe

·

34m

#Pacers-#Celtics sign-and-trade update. Hayward wants to play in Indiana. He's told the #Celtics that. IND offering Turner and McDermott BOS wants Turner and Warren or Oladipo. That's a big difference.

Ainge wanting Oladipo in that deal is hilarious. Indy should just creative with their money and just sign Heyward. 

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Forward/Center Drew Eubanks has agreed to a new three-year contract to stay with the San Antonio Spurs, his agent @JamesDunleavy3 of @excelsm_bball tells ESPN.

5:29 PM · Nov 20, 2020

Ainge wanting Oladipo in that deal is hilarious. Indy should just creative with their money and just sign Heyward. 
The odd part is they need a big man and Turner is signed to an affordable contract for a few years...I can see the asking for Oladipo because he has a year left and it feels like he is moving on but the C's just are not in a position to play poker here...

The odd part is they need a big man and Turner is signed to an affordable contract for a few years...I can see the asking for Oladipo because he has a year left and it feels like he is moving on but the C's just are not in a position to play poker here...
would honestly be a steal if they can get it done. I'll wait until it's all finalized, the rumor mill gets feisty at times. i don't know why they would wait until now to pull a deal like this too if all of this is factual

I don't see why they'd hold up for Oladipo (who while would be motivated in contract year) is likely only a rental.and not the best of fits in Boston. 

TBH I think they'd try to spin Oladip or Warren off in another trade.

This isn't an easy free agent market for centers, but here's a former All-Star getting some early attention tonight, per sources: DeMarcus Cousins.

5:37 PM · Nov 20, 2020

gary washburn

@GwashburnGlobe

·

34m

now we'll see, after all these yrs of "thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close" if Traitor Danny indeed likes winning trades more than titles, as rumored all along

ETA: i'd throw Timelord and Hoosier Romeo in for 'deep, too

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why they'd hold up for Oladipo (who while would be motivated in contract year) is likely only a rental.and not the best of fits in Boston. 

TBH I think they'd try to spin Oladip or Warren off in another trade.
Agreed...reading into it (and that is probably a mistake) those other offers for Hayward may not be out there or he may not want any part of NYC or Atlanta...sounds like he (and his wife) really want to be back in Indy but I hope Aimge does not overplay his hand here...Turner's age, contract and position appear to be a great fit for the C's.

This isn't an easy free agent market for centers, but here's a former All-Star getting some early attention tonight, per sources: DeMarcus Cousins.

5:37 PM · Nov 20, 2020
Not surprising that teams are now clamoring all over *World Champion* DeMarcus Cousins :thumbup:  

so if Tampa Bay/Toronto Raptors lose FVV, Ibaka and Gasol, are they planning on getting anybody back? Would be Siakim and......... Lowry? 

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Free agent center Mason Plumlee has agreed to a three-year, $25M deal with the Detroit Pistons, his agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN.

5:44 PM · Nov 20, 2020

Shams Charania @ShamsCharania

Free agent Wes Matthews plans to sign a 1-year, $3.6 million deal with the Lakers, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

5:24 PM · Nov 20, 2020
Woo hoo!

By the way, love how you’ve transitioned from election poll whisperer to wojbomb whisperer. You’re a man of the people!

The Magic and Dwayne Bacon have come to terms on a two-year deal, Yahoo Sports' Vincent Goodwill reported. 

After three underwhelming seasons in Charlotte, Bacon will get a fresh start in his home state. In 135 games with the Hornets he averaged 5.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 0.6 steals and 0.5 3-pointers per game, with shooting splits of 40.3 percent from the field, 34.5 percent from three and 71.8 percent from the foul line. If the Magic re-sign Evan Fournier he'll add additional depth at the shooting guard position, which would do Bacon no favors when it comes to his fantasy value.
Everyone loves bacon.

On 11/18/2020 at 5:02 PM, Craig_MiamiFL said:

PG: Rose

SG: Snell    ARIZA

SF: Blake (should be able to transition well to the 3 in his 30s and knee issues)

PF: Dedmon

C : Marc Gasol (?)    PLUMLEE V. OKAFOR
Plumlee's got him some competition!!!

Free agent center Jahlil Okafor has agreed to a two-year deal with the Detroit Pistons, sources tell ESPN.

Sacramento Kings young star De'Aaron Fox has agreed to a five-year, $163M maximum extension, with clause to reach the $195.6M super max, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Deal negotiated by his agent @chrisgaston_ of @FamFirstSports.

6:18 PM · Nov 20, 2020

Sacramento Kings young star De'Aaron Fox has agreed to a five-year, $163M maximum extension, with clause to reach the $195.6M super max, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Deal negotiated by his agent @chrisgaston_ of @FamFirstSports.

Haliburton's reaction  :confused:

Best news the Kings have had...maybe ever...

Free agent Jordan Clarkson has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with the Utah Jazz, his agent Rich Paul of Klutch Sports tells ESPN.

6:25 PM · Nov 20, 2020

Free agent Derrick Favors has agreed to a three-year, nearly $30 deal with the Utah Jazz, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

6:32 PM · Nov 20, 2020

Free agent Derrick Favors has agreed to a three-year, nearly $30 deal with the Utah Jazz, sources tell

@TheAthleticNBA

@Stadium

CENTERS Detroit's acquired in the past 3 days:  Dedmon, Plumlee, Okafor, Tony Bradley :lmao:  

I'll put Stewart at PF.

Users who are viewing this thread