What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Maybe Officially a Falcons vs Panthers thread**** (2 Viewers)

Hate the playcall though. Really getting tired of seeing heavy sets on 4th and 1-2. All that does is help the defense. Have Anderson/Moore/Samuel out there. You can still run, hell it'll make running easier. You go heavy and 1 blocker fails, the play is blown up. 

And man that charmin commercial is disturbing 

Who green lit that?  

Hey guys you know what would help us sell more toilet paper?  We need to educate our customers on the symptoms of dirty butt holes. Any time you see someone squirm in their chair I want you thinking maybe they didn't wipe too well.  

Not to get all political but if this is the end result of unregulated capitalism then maybe we should think about what we've wrought.

And man that charmin commercial is disturbing 

Who green lit that?  

Hey guys you know what would help us sell more toilet paper?  We need to educate our customers on the symptoms of dirty butt holes. Any time you see someone squirm in their chair I want you thinking maybe they didn't wipe too well.  

Not to get all political but if this is the end result of unregulated capitalism then maybe we should think about what we've wrought.
These Charmin animated bear commercials have always been at best...uncomfortably strange.

Aikman's Words...

"I like Rhule and I like what he's done"

The Dude is 3 and 4 as an NFL Coach and could drop to 3-5 tonight and they've cast their die with Teddy B being their savior. 

Yup.. Could clearly see it wasn’t complete and  was commenting on your statement, saying “says the falcons fan or someone who owns Davis.” Wasn’t referring to you specifically.  I have no idea who you have on your team or what team you cheer for and really could care less. I was just being sarcastic as I stated, but no need to clog up the thread with it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Insult to injury...Crosby been missing practice and Koo was available and I missed the opportunity to pick him up before the game started.  

Yup.. Could clearly see it wasn’t complete and  was commenting on your statement, saying “says the falcons fan or someone who owns Davis.” Wasn’t referring to you specifically.  I have no idea who you have on your team or what team you cheer for and really could care less. I was just being sarcastic as I stated, but no need to clog up the thread with it. 
Dude. It's cool.

Needless hit, Bridgewater's butt was down.

Dirty as well with the hit to the helmet. 

I personally hate that the modern NFL D is so toothless thanks to protecting the QB and WRs. But this is one of those cases that justify these rules. 

Users who are viewing this thread