Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****Maybe Officially a Falcons vs Panthers thread****

Hate the playcall though. Really getting tired of seeing heavy sets on 4th and 1-2. All that does is help the defense. Have Anderson/Moore/Samuel out there. You can still run, hell it'll make running easier. You go heavy and 1 blocker fails, the play is blown up. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh from the Thurston Howell III collection

3rd and 14 you run a deep sweep left and get out of bounds 8 yards short and stop the clock for Carolina, good job Atlanta and Gurley, that's how you win ball games right there. 

Feels like Gurley is going to punch it in. 

21 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

Is it just me or was that anyone else's first time hearing the curved erection peyronie disease commercial?  

Just you, bfred.

Seen the Lime Time one? 

And man that charmin commercial is disturbing 

Who green lit that?  

Hey guys you know what would help us sell more toilet paper?  We need to educate our customers on the symptoms of dirty butt holes. Any time you see someone squirm in their chair I want you thinking maybe they didn't wipe too well.  

Not to get all political but if this is the end result of unregulated capitalism then maybe we should think about what we've wrought.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3
1 minute ago, bostonfred said:

And man that charmin commercial is disturbing 

Who green lit that?  

Hey guys you know what would help us sell more toilet paper?  We need to educate our customers on the symptoms of dirty butt holes. Any time you see someone squirm in their chair I want you thinking maybe they didn't wipe too well.  

Not to get all political but if this is the end result of unregulated capitalism then maybe we should think about what we've wrought.

These Charmin animated bear commercials have always been at best...uncomfortably strange.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Yeah....

Yup.. Could clearly see it wasn’t complete and  was commenting on your statement, saying “says the falcons fan or someone who owns Davis.” Wasn’t referring to you specifically.  I have no idea who you have on your team or what team you cheer for and really could care less. I was just being sarcastic as I stated, but no need to clog up the thread with it. 

Edited by whole-show
15 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

sucked it through by wrapping a wet towel around the wet dry vac hose and the pipe so i could get suction, and boom, there goes a couple big chunks, one in the drain pipe and one in the exhaust pipe. 

Do not circumvent the language filter

• Laughing 4
10 minutes ago, whole-show said:

Yup.. Could clearly see it wasn’t complete and  was commenting on your statement, saying “says the falcons fan or someone who owns Davis.” Wasn’t referring to you specifically.  I have no idea who you have on your team or what team you cheer for and really could care less. I was just being sarcastic as I stated, but no need to clog up the thread with it. 

Dude. It's cool.

Needless hit, Bridgewater's butt was down.

Dirty as well with the hit to the helmet. 

I personally hate that the modern NFL D is so toothless thanks to protecting the QB and WRs. But this is one of those cases that justify these rules. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Where does Bridgewater rank in the NFL totem pole of QBs? 

Is he Top 30? Top 25? Top 20? Top 10?

I'd say 20-25 range. Ideally what he was in New Orleans, a high end backup. But capable of being a solid starter, just not somebody I'd, as a GM, say yep, QB is solved.