What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mixon Trade - WHIR (1 Viewer)

TedyBruschi

Footballguy
Fellas - 

Here are the positional players on my team - - currently 5-2 (won 5 straight) and in 1st.  Not sure I want to disrupt the train. 

QB:  Wilson

RB:  Henry

RB:  Connor

WR:  Diggs

WR/TE:  Parker (Aiyuk, Landry, Jeffery, H. Henry)

Flex:  Gio (Mixon)

0.5 PPR 12 team league.   Obvious needs are WR - but we only need to start 2 of them - and one position is a WR/TE hybrid.  

Other team offered Thielen for Mixon - - but he also has Lockett that I could counter.   I like starting 3 RB 1/2's.   But Lockett may be a better play and just roll with Landry with OBJ out. 

Thanks!

I would pass.  Aiyuk steps up with Deebo out and Thielen is on a run first offense with Jefferson gaining an increasing role.  Lockett's price will never be higher after last weeks performance so I'd leave that be.  BTW, Mixon's playoff schedule is fantastic.  

I would pass.  Aiyuk steps up with Deebo out and Thielen is on a run first offense with Jefferson gaining an increasing role.  Lockett's price will never be higher after last weeks performance so I'd leave that be.  BTW, Mixon's playoff schedule is fantastic.  
Yeah sorta leaning toward a pass too.   I think I can get by with Diggs and a combo of Aiyuk, Parker, Landry for those 2 spots.   Appreciate the response. 

Users who are viewing this thread