What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philly LB's (1 Viewer)

Longer term, for me personally, I say Edwards but he's just back from injury so it could be Singleton for now. 

I went with Edwards.....glad I did
Yeah against a team that wanted to establish the run like the Cowboys, Edwards would be the play.  He's a run-stopper for sure.

All things being equal though I think Singleton has the most upside out of the two.  

Singleton is a beast. I watched him for years in the CFL. 
He is actually still available in a couple of my leagues where I absolutely need a LB or two this week so I am trying my best to get him.  He's really taking over as the guy to own for that LB corps.

He is actually still available in a couple of my leagues where I absolutely need a LB or two this week so I am trying my best to get him.  He's really taking over as the guy to own for that LB corps.
I thought Edwards looked good also.  He put up 4 solos and 8 assists.  He was flying all over the place too.

Looking back at previous games Edwards has been getting about 75-80% of the snaps, Singleton was at 100% last game (or maybe last 2, can't remember without checking).

Users who are viewing this thread