What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whoppers - The Candy - Rate It: A Pole (1 Viewer)

Rate Whoppers On A Scale Of 1 to 10

Votes: 33 15.1%

Votes: 22 10.0%

Votes: 16 7.3%

Votes: 11 5.0%

Votes: 22 10.0%

Votes: 30 13.7%

Votes: 30 13.7%

Votes: 33 15.1%

Votes: 9 4.1%

Votes: 13 5.9%

• Total voters
Thoroughly average, though underrated, too. Usually people hate the malted in their candy. I like it. But it's no Starburst, the King of Candies.

Was looking for something a few days ago. Found an open mini milk carton looking thing of easter egg whoppers with a best by 2016 date on them.

I ate one. It literally tasted like nothing. No chocolate flavor even. Just nada. 

Was looking for something a few days ago. Found an open mini milk carton looking thing of easter egg whoppers with a best by 2016 date on them.

I ate one. It literally tasted like nothing. No chocolate flavor even. Just nada. 
I seriously would have thought I had COVID and rush to try something else.

These might be the most controversial candy. I like them,  rated 9 especially mixed in ice cream. Wife can't stand them. 

They make chocolate taste worse and they taste worse after chocolate. Right way to eat them is to start with them, eat as many as you want, but stop before your Pringle Response* kicks in. 

* The Pringle Response is the taste bud's sudden rejection of something it previously found enjoyable, like when you have a few Pringles and they are awesome and then suddenly you eat one that puts you past a tipping point where you immediately need to remove the mush of chewed Pringle from around your mouth and want to guzzle something that will wipe out the progression of swallowed Pringle mush that is headed to your stomach, like Drano or beer. 

rockaction said:
Thoroughly average, though underrated, too. Usually people hate the malted in their candy. I like it. But it's no Starburst, the King of Candies.
Love starburst but they are hard on the dental work.

I like them a lot. I don’t trust my wife’s opinion on taste so clearly she’s wrong. Every once in awhile you get the soft chewy whopper though. 👎🏻

The first few are good but after that the sweetness becomes overpowering. Meant for true sugar junkies.

November 4th kind of candy. Not going to be the first candy you go for, but if you are wanting something chocolate, it's fine and better than an Almond Joy 

Users who are viewing this thread