Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

So who did you vote for?

Getzlaf15

Who did you vote for?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, Quint said:

My vote for POTUS in CA matters nil beyond a virtue signal. 

Will be choosing Jorgensen, but the focus will be on State Props and local elections. 

Me too 100%.  Jo got my vote 2 days ago.  I don’t know #### about her.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

And?

what someone wrote, no matter how brilliant they were, during a time when the population distribution was that different is not a great idea. We're not an agrarian nation of small, independent farmers anymore. Not even close really. Maybe you aren't suggesting Jefferson's ideas on this subject should still hold sway?

Edited by Gr00vus

14 minutes ago, Prinefan said:

Used to vote Republican on occasion (when it was actually the Republican Party).  This POTUS has never been an occasion for me.  It's reprehensible what he's done to our country and the world.  Voted Biden.  

I voted Republican since 1992. This was the first time I have voted for a Democrat for president. 2018 was the first time I voted for a Democrat at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gr00vus said:

what someone wrote, no matter how brilliant they were, during a time when the population distribution was that different is not a great idea. We're not an agrarian nation of small, independent farmers anymore. Not even close really. Maybe you aren't suggesting Jefferson's ideas on this subject should still hold sway?

I was disagreeing with Pollardvision. You think he's correct?

23 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

I was disagreeing with Pollardvision. You think he's correct?

Seemed like you were agreeing with him. I'm not demanding a conversation here, but if one is to be had, maybe just state your thoughts directly so I'm not making faulty assumptions.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:44 AM, pollardsvision said:

Our nation has always been pretty committed to making sure the influence of the "urban vote" is kept in check. 

There was no "urban" vote when the country was founded. Maybe it was to keep all those farmers in Cally in check.

TN...Biden.  First Democratic vote I have made for POTUS.  First time I have ever basically voted straight Dem down the ballot as well.  This current GOP (both national and State level) has just lost my support in how they have done so many things.  Completely turned away from what was traditional conservative ideals.  I just can't support them and will actively vote against them any time I can right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Summer Wheat said:

There was no "urban" vote when the country was founded. Maybe it was to keep all those farmers in Cally in check.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'd love to be educated.

But wasn't a large reason for the EC originally to keep northern states from having too much influence over southern slave states? Who were also at a political disadvantage because much of their population couldn't vote.

But throughout history it's always had the effect of lessening the influence of more populated areas/cities.

• Like 1

First time voter here in PA and voted Trump because my family is much better off than we were 4 years ago.  Listening to Biden talk about what he would do in regards to COVID he is saying exactly what Trump has already done.  I get why people don't like Trump and he can be irritating for sure but there is no doubt in my mind he is what is best for America right now as he is doing a great job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gilroy34 said:

First time voter here in PA and voted Trump because my family is much better off than we were 4 years ago.  Listening to Biden talk about what he would do in regards to COVID he is saying exactly what Trump has already done.  I get why people don't like Trump and he can be irritating for sure but there is no doubt in my mind he is what is best for America right now as he is doing a great job.

Your vote is your vote and if your family is better off...then that is fine.

The bolded, however, I have an issue with...because it seems quite far from reality of what Biden is saying and what Trump is doing and has done.

And I disagree with the rest...I have zero doubt in my mind that he is not what is best for America, I think he is bringing out what is worst in America  and Americans...and he is doing quite poorly on many fronts.

But good that you voted...we should all be more engaged in the process.

23 hours ago, Terminalxylem said:

First time voter, for Biden. Convinced my first time voting friend and R registered wife to do the same. Can’t imagine many healthcare workers will choose the opposition.

My wife is an ER nurse.  She's voting Trump.  Why would healthcare workers oppose Trump?

5 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Because he's actively making their jobs harder?

How?  My wife is making more money than ever.  She has like 2 or 3 different jobs just doing COVID screenings.  She was working for Netflix last week on an Adam Sandler movie filming here in Philly.  Her days at the hospital are not harder now than pre-COVID.  

Edited by Snotbubbles

21 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

So then you agree, Dr. Fauci should be let go?  

Think Scott Atlas was Trumps main go to for the past couple months.  We will see if there is any pushback from his interview with the Russians.

• Like 1