What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So who did you vote for? (1 Viewer)

Who did you vote for?

• Trump

Votes: 47 21.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 153 68.6%
  • Jorgensen

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.4%

• Total voters
My vote for POTUS in CA matters nil beyond a virtue signal. 

Will be choosing Jorgensen, but the focus will be on State Props and local elections. 

I live in Florida and voted for Biden. I don't trust politicians anyway, but I will not support Trump after the disaster that the past 4 years have been.

what someone wrote, no matter how brilliant they were, during a time when the population distribution was that different is not a great idea. We're not an agrarian nation of small, independent farmers anymore. Not even close really. Maybe you aren't suggesting Jefferson's ideas on this subject should still hold sway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to vote Republican on occasion (when it was actually the Republican Party).  This POTUS has never been an occasion for me.  It's reprehensible what he's done to our country and the world.  Voted Biden.  
I voted Republican since 1992. This was the first time I have voted for a Democrat for president. 2018 was the first time I voted for a Democrat at all.

First time voter, for Biden. Convinced my first time voting friend and R registered wife to do the same. Can’t imagine many healthcare workers will choose the opposition.

what someone wrote, no matter how brilliant they were, during a time when the population distribution was that different is not a great idea. We're not an agrarian nation of small, independent farmers anymore. Not even close really. Maybe you aren't suggesting Jefferson's ideas on this subject should still hold sway?
I was disagreeing with Pollardvision. You think he's correct?

Biden for me and my 2 daughters, including the one who just moved to California. She still has a Florida drivers license, so no problem, just like Kaleigh.

TN...Biden.  First Democratic vote I have made for POTUS.  First time I have ever basically voted straight Dem down the ballot as well.  This current GOP (both national and State level) has just lost my support in how they have done so many things.  Completely turned away from what was traditional conservative ideals.  I just can't support them and will actively vote against them any time I can right now.

There was no "urban" vote when the country was founded. Maybe it was to keep all those farmers in Cally in check.
Maybe I'm wrong, I'd love to be educated.

But wasn't a large reason for the EC originally to keep northern states from having too much influence over southern slave states? Who were also at a political disadvantage because much of their population couldn't vote.

But throughout history it's always had the effect of lessening the influence of more populated areas/cities.

First time voter here in PA and voted Trump because my family is much better off than we were 4 years ago.  Listening to Biden talk about what he would do in regards to COVID he is saying exactly what Trump has already done.  I get why people don't like Trump and he can be irritating for sure but there is no doubt in my mind he is what is best for America right now as he is doing a great job.

Registered Republican and voted Democrat for President for the first time ever.  I voted all Republican the rest of the ticket though.  Have to keep a balance.  I fear we will swing too far to the other side and over-correct.

First time voter here in PA and voted Trump because my family is much better off than we were 4 years ago.  Listening to Biden talk about what he would do in regards to COVID he is saying exactly what Trump has already done.  I get why people don't like Trump and he can be irritating for sure but there is no doubt in my mind he is what is best for America right now as he is doing a great job.
Your vote is your vote and if your family is better off...then that is fine.

The bolded, however, I have an issue with...because it seems quite far from reality of what Biden is saying and what Trump is doing and has done.

And I disagree with the rest...I have zero doubt in my mind that he is not what is best for America, I think he is bringing out what is worst in America  and Americans...and he is doing quite poorly on many fronts.

But good that you voted...we should all be more engaged in the process.

First time voter, for Biden. Convinced my first time voting friend and R registered wife to do the same. Can’t imagine many healthcare workers will choose the opposition.
My wife is an ER nurse.  She's voting Trump.  Why would healthcare workers oppose Trump?

Because he's actively making their jobs harder?
How?  My wife is making more money than ever.  She has like 2 or 3 different jobs just doing COVID screenings.  She was working for Netflix last week on an Adam Sandler movie filming here in Philly.  Her days at the hospital are not harder now than pre-COVID.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread