What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So who did you vote for? (1 Viewer)

Who did you vote for?

• Trump

Votes: 47 21.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 153 68.6%
  • Jorgensen

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.4%

• Total voters
I voted for Trump.  And I think he's a 100% egotistical liar that is bad for the country.   But a vote for Biden is essentially making Nancy Pelosi the president of the US and Chuck Schummer the VP.  Biden/Harris will be puppets.  And I hate Nancy Pelosi.  She has been the worst thing to happen to the US in 30 years.  What the Democrats have become under her leadership is absurd.  If a better, younger, more centrist Dem candidate was up there I probably would have voted for them.  biden may may been centrist at one point.  He's a puppet now.

Our state will go Biden anyway.  My vote is meaningless if it makes the Democrats feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still my biggest problem with the EC. All votes should count the same but they obviously don't.
My problem with democracy is that everybody's vote does count the same. It still sits poorly with me that a person with a PHD in political theory can have her vote count the same as Kim Kardashian's. 

It's like having all of us vote on the correct coronavirus response versus letting the actual scientists with the CDC do their jobs. 

But, alas, as Aristotle correctly points out a representative democracy is one of the safest governments against corruption. 

WI - Voted Biden.  (rural area that went 65% trump in '16)

Sorry 3rd partiers.  Call me part of the problem, I'm cool with that.  
In a swing state I probably would have done the same thing. I would have hated it, but probably still would have done it. 

I voted for Trump.  And I think he's a 100% egotistical liar that is bad for the country.   But a vote for Biden is essentially making Nancy Pelosi the president of the US and Chuck Schummer the VP.  Biden/Harris will be puppets.  And I hate Nancy Pelosi.  She has been the worst thing to happen to the US in 30 years.  What the Democrats have become under her leadership is absurd.  If a better, younger, more centrist Dem candidate was up there I probably would have voted for them.  biden may may been centrist at one point.  He's a puppet now.

Our state will go Biden anyway.  My vote is meaningless if it makes the Democrats feel better.
If you don't consider Nancy Pelosi a "centrist"... I don't know what to say, man. Maybe widen your media consumption.

How would you compare Newt Gingrich to Nancy Pelosi policy wise?

I voted for Biden.  I am hoping that the AOC's of the world along with other left wing radicals Ilhan Omar,  Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib fire up the DNC.  I hope that the DNC gains control of the house and senate and steam rolls over RNC policies.  I hope that everything that can be rammed through and made into law happens while the RNC cries in the laps of Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity.  I hope that the DNC packs the Supreme Court.  I hope that the DNC makes Washington D.C. a state along with Puerto Rico.     

That is why I voted for Biden.

The one interesting thing about this year is the voter turnout. 

Whenever this election is called and official, one thing we should all be able to agree on is that America has spoken. And she chose her winner. The other side won't like it of course, but the citizens of The United States showed up.

And that says something to me, at least.  We at least cared enough to to show up about something we all care about. 

Why in the world would a bunch of people in 5-7 cities deserve the right to determine how 45 states are legislated from the executive branch at the federal level?

They have almost nothing in common. People in LA or NYC don't know the first thing about what is best for my community, but their viewpoint would be disproportionately amplified by a popular vote.
My problem with the EC is that magically if we could flip D’s getting EC and R’s getting  popular that most partisans would change their view in a heartbeat.  They don’t really care - they just want to win.

Rural WI.  

I honestly stared at that damn ballot for what felt like 5mins.  I normally vote 3rd for most of what is available, but in the end couldn't do it this time.  I think Trump is dangerous for this country, and at the end of the day if he ends up winning, I didn't think a 3rd party vote from me would sit well for me during the next 4 years.  Voted Biden, but wasn't excited to do so.  

For the first time since I've been of age to vote, I voted for a democratic candidate for POTUS.  Go Joe.

• 2000 - Bush
  • 2004 - Bush
  • 2008 - McCain
  • 2012 - Johnson
  • 2016 - Johnson
  • 2020 - Biden

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered Republican and voted Democrat for President for the first time ever.  I voted all Republican the rest of the ticket though.  Have to keep a balance.  I fear we will swing too far to the other side and over-correct.
 This is me except I voted for Obama one time.  Voted Trump in 2016 because I despise the Clintons.  Like the idea of draining the swamp and how untraditional Trump is.  However he's too untraditional for my liking. He's too divisive on just about everything and the Pandemic response has been awful.  I really hope Biden can bring some stability back to this country.  I don't feel good at all about my Biden vote but felt how Trump's been I had no other choice.

This is me except I voted for Obama one time.  Voted Trump in 2016 because I despise the Clintons.  Like the idea of draining the swamp and how untraditional Trump is.  However he's too untraditional for my liking. He's too divisive on just about everything and the Pandemic response has been awful.  I really hope Biden can bring some stability back to this country.  I don't feel good at all about my Biden vote but felt how Trump's been I had no other choice.
I was considering Trump in 2016 but changed my mind based on some of the stuff I saw as to what a #### human he was.  Mocking the disabled reporter was all I needed to see to know I'd never vote for him. 

For the first time since I've been of age to vote, I voted for a democratic candidate for POTUS.  Go Joe.

• 2000 - Bush
  • 2004 - Bush
  • 2008 - McCain
  • 2012 - Johnson
  • 2016 - Johnson
  • 2020 - Biden
Pretty much where I have been...but add in Dole 96.

My problem with the EC is that magically if we could flip D’s getting EC and R’s getting  popular that most partisans would change their view in a heartbeat.  They don’t really care - they just want to win.
That's not a problem with the EC.  That's a problem with R's and D's.

Users who are viewing this thread