Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Weather in Cincinnatti

Bill

Charlie Goldsmith

@CharlieG__

Joe Burrow is the first one on the field today at Paul Brown Stadium.

10:46 AM · Nov 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Charlie Goldsmith

@CharlieG__

·

21m

For what it’s worth, the wind is roaring at Paul Brown Stadium, and if it keeps up like this it’s going to impact the deep passing game today. Burrow is working on it, taking shots down the field into the wind right now.

Charlie Goldsmith

@CharlieG__

Based on the flags on the goal post and the American flag at the top of the stadium, it definitely looks like it. Also, the wind is definitely impacting the trajectory of the football on deep passes.

https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/status/1322928123588055042?s=20

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Houston turmOiler said:

Wonder if it's worse in Cleveland or Cincinnati? Was going with Tannehill over Carr because I heard Cleveland was bad also

Yeah I was going to play Carr but then heard it was really windy so switched to Burrow but I guess the winder a huge issue there as well

With the way most teams have moved to shorter passing attack are we making to much of a deal over the wind as it relates to impact on passing game? Take a guy like Brees for example in 25 MPH winds today, is that really that impactful when he almost never throws the ball downfield?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menobrown said:

With the way most teams have moved to shorter passing attack are we making to much of a deal over the wind as it relates to impact on passing game? Take a guy like Brees for example in 25 MPH winds today, is that really that impactful when he almost never throws the ball downfield?

I agree.  CIN-TEN and CLE-LV are two of the best games for fantasy points out there today

• Like 1