What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dallas at Philadelphia -10.5*** (42.5) (1 Viewer)

I have had the worst string of luck football wise today. My FF team currently has 11 points and I'm losing 140-11. I'm 3-6 in my pick em and I picked the Eagles with a bizarre line of -3.5 on CBS. I'm worried about tonight like a lot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Raequan Williams is active for his first NFL game.

Philadelphia Eagles Inactive List

OT Lane Johnson - Injury.

RB Miles Sanders - Injury.

WR Alshon Jeffery - Injury.

CB Cre’Von LeBlanc - Injury.

OT Jack Driscoll - Injury.

CB Craig James - Injury.

QB Nate Sudfeld - Third string quarterback.

Dallas Cowboys Inactive List

No surprises for the Cowboys. Ben DiNucci will officially start in place of Andy Dalton.

QB Andy Dalton

WR Malik Turner

FS Reggie Robinson

LB Luke Gifford

I need 1.42 points from Fulgham to stay inside the playoff standings

win probability 80%? I mean in theory it's less than 100% but really? 80%?

drafted Reagor, I know he's likely on a pitch count but good to see him back out there

I'm forced to play Greg ward with Godwin and deebo hurt with shenault on bye, can I get something from him please?

I have had the worst string of luck football wise today. My FF team currently has 11 points and I'm losing 140-11. I'm 3-6 in my pick em and I picked the Eagles with a bizarre line of -3.5 on CBS. I'm worried about tonight like a lot. 
How do you even accumulate a score like that? Is it TD based scoring? 

ugh, those kids in Cowboys gear at the game should already be covered in beer and get a nice kick in the head. Just asking for it 

no Vinny Curry, not sure you are able to celebrate after 1 good play for the entire season

How do you even accumulate a score like that? Is it TD based scoring? 
I'm assuming he owns a ton of Eagles if he only has 11 points so far.

so sad Miles Sanders has to sit this game out. really could have used him on my fantasy team this week

Users who are viewing this thread