Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official 2020 Election General***

9 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

I'm not saying there was fraud. But your last paragraph made me laugh out loud. You guys literally tried every trick in the book to remove Trump after he was elected. Good luck over the next four years because what goes around comes around.

Agreed. When GM was in committee taking testimony and plotting impeachment it was crazy.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been a lifelong Republican who never voted for Trump in either election (so no guilt here).  I voted Biden, which was my first time ever voting for a Democrat. I’m proud to be an American right n

Tommy Nyman  @Tombiznar Who would have thought 2 men in their 70s could maintain an election for this long?

As this goes on you can see the hard work and seriousness with which everyone in the government is taking the process and how dedicated they are to being transparent and accurate. Except for one perso

1 minute ago, Weebs210 said:

What exactly does my opinion on his conference have to do with what's in store for Biden over the next four years (if he wins)

Nothing. And you don't have to answer my question. I know you're a pretty big supporter of the president so I'm genuinely curious as to your thoughts. :shrug: 

9 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

I’m gonna watch football AND the election in my garage because I am a baller FBGer with two TV’s out here. 70 degrees and a cold beer.

Come on over fellas!

Got some esports and a cocktail on the porch here.  A clear rare 60 degree November evening.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

There's 72K votes from Philly still waiting to be counted. He's polling over 80% there. 

For those of you keeping score at home, that's ballgame.

61k down, 72 * .80 = 57.6K

What am I missing?

1 minute ago, Gr00vus said:

At this rate, what day / time do we expect to pass over to the other side?

I'm guessing tomorrow as I don't think they're going to count all night, I could be wrong. Nevada hasn't updated in hours

9 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

telling me the vote is rigged is like telling me bigfoot exists and showing me that video of a guy in a rubber gorilla suit.  you gotta have real, you know, evidence, not just a grainy 8mm.

Cav wants his gorilla suit back when you have a chance.

• Laughing 1
24 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

I'm not saying there was fraud. But your last paragraph made me laugh out loud. You guys literally tried every trick in the book to remove Trump after he was elected. Good luck over the next four years because what goes around comes around.

What trick did I try exactly? :confused:

3 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

At this rate, what day / time do we expect to pass over to the other side?

Vote dumps are too random to tell. If PA would just process everything from Philly, it should bring Biden to within a thousand votes, which would probably be enough for Fox News to call it.

27 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

CNN making an awesome observation.

Biden had leads in FL and OH early on. That's because they counted the mail in ballots first. Then it just went away as the rest were counted.  It was the reverse of what we are seeing now because of how the states ordered the counting of votes.

And notice, no one claimed fraud or foul play as that happened.

So CNN finally figured out what I was saying right here on Tuesday night? Cool.

Edited by Mr Anonymous
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, CletiusMaximus said:

First Don Jr and now Big Bully Brad desperately pressuring GOPs to get on board the crazy train.

Brad Parscale

@parscale

If you want to win in 2024 as a Republican. I would probably start saying something. Just saying.

Devoid of any context save your post, I read Parscale's statement as "If you want to be taken seriously and preserve your future in politics, you need to publicly call Trump out for being off his rocker, like, right now!"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

No, I don't think so. 

Funny considering my county the vocal are GOp supporters that Biden seems to have won my County in PA in a landslide. 

1 minute ago, tri-man 47 said:

So odd that NV and maybe AZ could be working to bring this to a near-complete culmination tonight ...a momentous night in the history of our country.  Yet, crickets.  They'll be mere afterthoughts, it seems.

I'd err on the side of caution too. You wouldn't want to be the state that resulted in everyone calling the election and end up getting it wrong somehow.

1 minute ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Devoid of any context save your post, I read Parscale's statement as "If you want to be taken seriously and preserve your future in politics, you need to publicly call Trump out for being off his rocker, like, right now!"

Nah. Trump just got the 3rd most votes of any Presidential candidate in history. Smart Republicans will just vocally support him loudly but take no substantive action.

7 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Vote dumps are too random to tell. If PA would just process everything from Philly, it should bring Biden to within a thousand votes, which would probably be enough for Fox News to call it.

Has a state ever been called for the "winner" when the winner was behind?  I don't see that happening here

Just now, Maurile Tremblay said:

I can see that, but knowing the context I think his meaning is clear.  They are desperately trying to coerce Republicans to join the fraud claims and getting no takers. The silence from the rest of the party is deafening. 

Kelsey Snell

@kelsey_snell

·

11m

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office declined our request for comment on the President's remarks and whether McConnell agreed with Trump's characterization of the election.

• Thinking 1
2 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Too late if you haven't done so since day 1 you are part of the problem and everyone knows you are just trying to save your political career ###. Anyone speaking up now is just doing PR damage control 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

I'd err on the side of caution too. You wouldn't want to be the state that resulted in everyone calling the election and end up getting it wrong somehow.

Yes, true.  Yet PA has pushed through, what, about 1 million votes in these past two days?  Maybe the remaining votes out west happen to be more problematic.

1 minute ago, TheMagus said:

Is this a joke or serious? I am furiously refreshing on PA and GA. This seems a bit outlandish but it is 2020 😄

Mostly joking, but there haven't been many votes reported in the Presidential race and the Democratic Senatorial candidate seems to think he's on track to win. The top of the ticket may not be less blue than the Senate race.

• Like 2