What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (2 Viewers)

Hannity is now saying that the election should be invalidated and is throwing the idea out for a revote.  
I know I don't pay nearly enough to attention to politics and political shows, but if this guy is supposed to be an expert or whatever he has to know that isn't going to happen. I assume this is just a ratings thing to play into his idiot fans or what?

I know I don't pay nearly enough to attention to politics and political shows, but if this guy is supposed to be an expert or whatever he has to know that isn't going to happen. I assume this is just a ratings thing to play into his idiot fans or what?
To me, he's sucked up so much to Trump that he has to follow him off the cliff.  It's dangerous because Hannity has a huge base that takes his word as gospel.  

If Trump chases down Biden in AZ doesn’t that logically destroy arguments they are making about Biden chasing Trump down in PA or Georgia?   

*oh wait did I just say logically?  My bad.  Should know better then that.  

Last edited by a moderator:
And Ted Cruz carrying the water for Trump?  Trump blew up Cruz's wife and he has taken it like a sissy.  At worst he shouldn't show Trump any support and at best he should have spent the last 4 years saying "!@#$ that guy".  

If Trump chases down Biden in AZ doesn’t that logically destroy arguments they are making about Biden chancing Trump down in PA or Georgia?   

Well no...those votes there are legal...the ones against Trump are obviously illegal.

If Trump chases down Biden in AZ doesn’t that logically destroy arguments they are making about Biden chancing Trump down in PA or Georgia?   

But this is just such an excellent point.  The chase is bogus in PA and GA ...but not AZ?  /Joe/ "C'mon." /:Joe/

There have been observers (from both parties) at counting sites for as far back as I can remember. Some groups have learned to abuse the system, however -- challenging every vote, intimidating poll workers, spreading misinformation online, etc. (Example: today, a conservative poll watcher took a picture of a photographer's camera case and claimed that it was being used to smuggle ballots.)

I am not familiar with the claims about a "sheriff not enforcing" an order, though.....I can only find that claim on right-wing media sites.
There was a Video at an early voting center in Philly of some GOP Poll Watcher saying they were kicked out without reasoning. This was in my Brothers work area and he said the observer lied according to people in the area. Observer was in an illegal spot intimidating voters. I believe Project Veritas also posted the video which is known to doctor and post fake videos 

Hannity / Ted Cruz have been decrying the illegal vote counting in violation of state laws for 40 minutes now

:lol:

welp looks like four more fellas, this whole thing was a corrupt Democratic (big D) unconstitutional sham 

INVALIDATE THE ELECTION

OUTRAAGEOUS
Pat Toomey was on CNN echoing the same about PA and saying what the PA court system is doing was so unconstitutional its shameful 

Not according to the ABC website and it doesn't really make sense that none of the outstanding votes would be from the most populous county in GA - they would take the longest to count. The website I am using could be wrong though. They are reporting Fulton at 95% counted.
There might be some but that is definitely a county with not many votes left to be counted.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/most-remaining-votes-to-be-counted-today-in-close-georgia-election/6T4GGH4SFZF4NIRU6FGW6Y73VM/

Watching NBC and they were talking about Trump lawyers pulling a list of 3,062 people who submitted a change of address, but still voted in NV when they apparently don’t live in NV.  

I’m not questioning that, but find it astounding what they can dig up so fast. 

I do find that pretty rich considering Trump voted as a FL resident using an address that he couldn’t claim as a legal residence. 

Oh thank you. Some of these tracker websites are clearly off. I'm looking at ABC news and it says that 95% is in in Fulton. 
yup, those aren't accurate.  Have found local papers have the best info.  Philly Inquirer is great info for PA.

Watching NBC and they were talking about Trump lawyers pulling a list of 3,062 people who submitted a change of address, but still voted in NV when they apparently don’t live in NV.  

I’m not questioning that, but find it astounding what they can dig up so fast. 

I do find that pretty rich considering Trump voted as a FL resident using an address that he couldn’t claim as a legal residence. 
Dude you know as well as I do Trump believes the Law never applies to him 

There have been observers (from both parties) at counting sites for as far back as I can remember. Some groups have learned to abuse the system, however -- challenging every vote, intimidating poll workers, spreading misinformation online, etc. (Example: today, a conservative poll watcher took a picture of a photographer's camera case and claimed that it was being used to smuggle ballots.)

I am not familiar with the claims about a "sheriff not enforcing" an order, though.....I can only find that claim on right-wing media sites.
There was a Video at an early voting center in Philly of some GOP Poll Watcher saying they were kicked out without reasoning. This was in my Brothers work area and he said the observer lied according to people in the area. Observer was in an illegal spot intimidating voters. I believe Project Veritas also posted the video which is known to doctor and post fake videos 
There are right-wing groups who actually train poll watchers to be disruptive. Once they realized that the actual "observing" part is boring, uneventful, and non-controversial, they decided to start gaming the system to basically make it hard on the lives of poll workers. link

Yes, Project Veritas has spent millions upon millions of dollars over the years to find...no voter fraud. It’s embarrassing. 

There are right-wing groups who actually train poll watchers to be disruptive. Once they realized that the actual "observing" part is boring, uneventful, and non-controversial, they decided to start gaming the system to basically make it hard on the lives of poll workers. link
Yep I saw this at my local election spot about 2 yrs ago. Hardly any Democratic people around and mostly Republican people mulling around intimidating voters they know aren't putting in a GOP vote etc. I reported it to the local police and voterPA or whatever the part was. When the people came they also said these observers were way too close and not far back among some issues and signage they had. Since then there's been a good turn out of Democratic representation and the Republican Reps have had to be on their best behavior as they know they are being watched now. 

Users who are viewing this thread