What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (6 Viewers)

The latest from Trump 

700,000 ballots were not allowed to be viewed in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which means, based on our great Constitution, we win the State of Pennsylvania!

:lmao:   :lmao:  
A few minutes later he said everyone knows he won Georgia, the SOS is a RINO and called for the governor for help. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy in my FF league going on about a US military raid on Dominion servers in Frankfurt, Germany, and how it’s all about to go down soon. WTF are these people getting their weird conspiracy info 

Unlikely because the full tweet was this:

Now it is learned that the horrendous Dominion Voting System was used in Arizona (and big in Nevada). No wonder the result was a very close loss!

And he followed it with this:

Heartwarming to see all of the tremendous support out there, especially the organic Rallies that are springing up all over the Country, including a big one on Saturday in D.C. I may even try to stop by and say hello. This Election was Rigged, from Dominion all the way up & down!
And who owns Dominion voting?  Why are they against Trump? If I had to guess it ain’t a Democrat. 

The latest from Trump 

700,000 ballots were not allowed to be viewed in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh which means, based on our great Constitution, we win the State of Pennsylvania!

He should just yell something like" mickey d shakes, rainbow unicorns, fungos, michael jackson, dr pepper!!!!....sooo.....based on our great constitution we won Arizona!!'.  It would make as much sense. 

I won’t hold my breathe but the longer this goes and the more absurd it gets I hope the people who voted for him are embarrassed.
In about a month I have a small yearly reunion with a handful of friends from high school. A couple of them are Trump supporters. Should be some interesting conversation. 

I won’t hold my breathe but the longer this goes and the more absurd it gets I hope the people who voted for him are embarrassed.
There are a lot of people who voted for him who are embarrassed by his behavior.  We have seen several posters in this forum who have acknowledged that.  But he does have his base of loyalists who won’t change their mind no matter what the courts decide.  They have the same mindset as Trump.  For God sake, they’re still throwing rallies.  These are the people who are potentially dangerous.

The latest from Trump 

Art.  IV, Sec. 7 - Invisibility. If ever a portion of the ballots are unable to be viewed, whichever candidate is theretofore losing shall be declared the winner. 

It really is a great constitution! 

There are a lot of people who voted for him who are embarrassed by his behavior.  We have seen several posters in this forum who have acknowledged that.  But he does have his base of loyalists who won’t change their mind no matter what the courts decide.  They have the same mindset as Trump.  For God sake, they’re still throwing rallies.  These are the people who are potentially dangerous.
Potentially dangerous? Dangerous to who? The left? I guess.

We still don't know if the election was compromised.

We still don't know if the election was compromised.
Logically ... how would you ever know? You, football jones, will never be vetting all the swing-state votes personally ... so you'll never know for sure. They can count, recount, audit, re-audit, sue, re-sue, counter-sue, runaway-sue, chop-suey until the lights are turned off and every one's gone home.

And still -- you will never know.

Logically ... how would you ever know? You, football jones, will never be vetting all the swing-state votes personally ... so you'll never know for sure. They can count, recount, audit, re-audit, sue, re-sue, counter-sue, runaway-sue, chop-suey until the lights are turned off and every one's gone home.

I'm confident the truth will come to light. That's the only logic needed.

This is America. The reason we've been such badasses for so long is because we auto-correct as a people.

Or, let me put it another way, football jones:

You've so far only asserted that you'll respect the collective results of the various lawsuits, however they may go.

However, you haven't proven that. Why shouldn't we think you'll be receptive to one set of results much more favorably over another?

I'm confident the truth will come to light. That's the only logic needed.

This is America. The reason we've been such badasses for so long is because we auto-correct as a people.
Why do I get the feeling you will only be convinced if they find widespread fraud not when the don’t? ......  Well, maybe it’s the fact that they never have, ever, and currently Trump suits are being thrown out at a staggering pace yet you continue to believe there is something there there.  You’re not looking for fair (because you have every indication of that now), you’re hoping for fraud.  Own it.  

Silver lining. :lol:  I hope Philabundance makes a lot of $$$$.

Join us on Sunday, 11/29/2020, for an inspiring 11-mile-ish charity run through the City of Brotherly Love, starting at the famous Four Seasons Total Landscaping and finishing up at the lesser-known Four Seasons Hotel (neither institution is affiliated in any way with this nonsense).

http://www.junkmilesshow.com/fraud-street-run/
Sounds like this will take off. Hundreds of sign ups and >$19k in donations in the 1st three days. 
Given the response size, they made it all virtual to avoid large groups. Allows it to expand beyond Philly, too.
And there are t-shirts!. Proceeds also to Philabundance. :thumbup:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/fraud-street-run-virtual-four-seasons-total-landscaping-trump-giuliani-philadelphia-20201112.html

Why shouldn't we think you'll be receptive to one set of results much more favorably over another?
Not sure what you're asking here, but if the investigations prove fruitless, Biden gets in fair & square.

Much better this way than the other way around if things were flipped. Protests started after Trump won FL, LOL (maybe before). Can you imagine the destruction if Trump had won outright? And if fraud was, indeed, perpetuated, & Trump retains office, there'll be the same destruction. We'll just have to deal with it at that point.

Not sure what you're asking here, but if the investigations prove fruitless, Biden gets in fair & square.

Much better this way than the other way around if things were flipped. Protests started after Trump won FL, LOL (maybe before). Can you imagine the destruction if Trump had won outright? And if fraud was, indeed, perpetuated, & Trump retains office, there'll be the same destruction. We'll just have to deal with it at that point.
We don't have to imagine. Trump won in 2016. There was no destruction. There very, very, probably wouldn't have been destruction in 2020 either if he had won.

You've said that we can't be sure right now that the election was on the up and up. You've said that right now "we don't know" one way or the other about the election -- agree or disagree?

Accordingly, can we be sure that the current investigations are on the up and up? If so - how?

What happened in 2016 isn't opinion. It seems more reasonable to speculate the same reaction would have taken place in 2020 than to speculate otherwise.
Lots of additional dynamics this time. Have we ever had protests after a candidate won FL?

I'll go as far as to say there would've been riots had Trump won outright (& there certainly will be if Trump retains office due to fraud).

You've said that we can't be sure right now that the election was on the up and up. You've said that right now "we don't know" one way or the other about the election -- agree or disagree?

Accordingly, can we be sure that the current investigations are on the up and up? If so - how?
You're worried about corruption in the courts?

You're worried about corruption in the courts?
Not at all. But note that I'm asking you a pair of questions, which are still outstanding.

Lots of additional dynamics this time. Have we ever had protests after a candidate won FL?

I'll go as far as to say there would've been riots had Trump won outright (& there certainly will be if Trump retains office due to fraud).
You can say that, but as I said, based on historical evidence it does not seem like a reasonable assumption. It seems more like something you want to believe would happen.

You can say that, but as I said, based on historical evidence it does not seem like a reasonable assumption. It seems more like something you want to believe would happen.
Well, I'd hope there wouldn't be any riots, but yes, I personally have serious doubts.

I hope you're right.

In about a month I have a small yearly reunion with a handful of friends from high school. A couple of them are Trump supporters. Should be some interesting conversation. 
My advice is if any political conversation is initiated you bring up how awesome Mahomes is.

I had a similar situation with a Tootsie Roll Pop back in the 70's.

Users who are viewing this thread