What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (3 Viewers)

Must have cost thousands.
Really doesn't matter how much it cost, does it?  

I was taught growing up that stealing is stealing.  Except in this case you guys are theorizing that Trump will take stuff whereas we know the clintons did.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was taught growing up that stealing is stealing.  Except in this case you guys are theorizing that Trump will take stuff whereas we know the clintons did.
 Well, that fits in neatly with how you were outraged that Trump stole money from his private charity and ... oh, wait.

Well, that fits in neatly with how you were outraged that Trump stole money from his private charity and ... oh, wait.
I thought we were talking about vacating the WH?   Where have we gone now? 

And do you really want to talk about Trump charities and Clinton foundations and who is stealing from who?  ;)  

The Trump campaign lost another battle Friday in their attempt to prove mass fraud in the election, something thus far they've been unable to do. This time, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals denied the campaign's request for an injunction in Pennsylvania to undo the Keystone State's certification of its votes.

Trump-appointed Judge Stephanos Bibas, who wrote the opinion for the three-judge panel, said the campaign's arguments have no merit. Pennsylvania certified its election results last week, and the federal government's General Services Administration has allowed for the formal transition process to take place. 

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," Bibas wrote in his opinion. 

Specifically, the Trump campaign objected that Pennsylvania's secretary of state and some counties restricted poll watchers and allowed voters to fix technical issues with mail-in ballots. Bibas rejected those claims. 

"This case is not about whether those claims are true. Rather, the campaign appeals on a very narrow ground: whether the District Court abused its discretion in not letting the campaign amend its complaint a second time. It did not," Bibas wrote. "...Nor does the campaign deserve an injunction to undo Pennsylvania's certification of its votes. The campaign's claims have no merit. The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters." 

Do you have evidence to support this claim?  

I tried to find something - ANYTHING - to back your claim that the Clintons stole items from the White House and I came up empty.  Did they really steal the painting of Lincoln or were you just schticking?  

And if they looted the place why would they want to return there?  Seems odd.  If I stole from a joint, I wouldn't want to return openly.  Would you?  

I tried to find something - ANYTHING - to back your claim that the Clintons stole items from the White House and I came up empty.  Did they really steal the painting of Lincoln or were you just schticking?  

And if they looted the place why would they want to return there?  Seems odd.  If I stole from a joint, I wouldn't want to return openly.  Would you?  
Can we get off "the painting of Lincoln"?  That wasn't the point or focus of my original post and I'm pretty you all know that.  It was the "looting" part.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-feb-10-mn-23723-story.html

Can we get off "the painting of Lincoln"?  That wasn't the point or focus of my original post and I'm pretty you all know that.  It was the "looting" part.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-feb-10-mn-23723-story.html
How come you don't mention the fact that they returned items and paid the Gov $86,000 for other items?  It's in the article.  

I'll move on from the "painting of Lincoln" when you move on from this mischaracterization of the Clintons for "looting".  What you're doing is every bit as misleading as what I'm doing.  

How come you don't mention the fact that they returned items and paid the Gov $86,000 for other items?  It's in the article.  

I'll move on from the "painting of Lincoln" when you move on from this mischaracterization of the Clintons for "looting".  What you're doing is every bit as misleading as what I'm doing.  
3 years later AFTER it became public.  

Let's not pretend it was because they were being honest.  But, they should have known this 3 years previously.  Playing stupid doesn't give you a pass. Even at the first suggestion and question, they shouldn't have done it. Even the appearance of impropriety should have stopped them. But it didn't.

Your trying to find a reason to excuse their behavior.

I doubt anybody here ever created a thread about all the looting the Clintons did.  Can you start one or link one that already exists? 
I'll pass. I don't have any notion that it happened, so I'm not invested in discussing it. I keep seeing new posts in this thread thinking something new has come up in relation to this election, only to find the posts are about hypothetical theft/looting of the white house. It's a drag.

Today is the 1st official day to run the Fraud Street Run (from Four Seasons Total Landscaping to Four Seasons Hotel) that I've been posting about.
I forgot about the date since it went virtual, but passed by the hotel  today and saw a couple of guys photo-documenting their finish. They said Total Landscaping really is in a seedy area and just as described with nearby Crematorium, etc.$46k so far in donations for Philabundance. Probably the best thing Giuliani is (inadvertently) responsible for in awhile.

http://www.junkmilesshow.com/fraud-street-run/

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23fraudstreetrun&src=typed_query

• Love
Reactions: JAA
3 years later AFTER it became public.  

Let's not pretend it was because they were being honest.  But, they should have known this 3 years previously.  Playing stupid doesn't give you a pass. Even at the first suggestion and question, they shouldn't have done it. Even the appearance of impropriety should have stopped them. But it didn't.

Your trying to find a reason to excuse their behavior.
This is an extremely disingenuous summary of what happened. I encourage everyone to read the LA Times article you linked so that they can understand exactly what happened here. And also so they can have a better idea of how to read your posts in future.  

I was joking about that and wasn't tying it to anyone in particular. 

This is an extremely disingenuous summary of what happened. I encourage everyone to read the LA Times article you linked so that they can understand exactly what happened here. And also so they can have a better idea of how to read your posts in future.  
Please.  I've read some of your posts too - you're not really on any grounds to be posting tripe like this.   I'll leave it at that.

I'll pass. I don't have any notion that it happened, so I'm not invested in discussing it. I keep seeing new posts in this thread thinking something new has come up in relation to this election, only to find the posts are about hypothetical theft/looting of the white house. It's a drag.
Seems like an odd thing to be bothered over but I'm fine dropping it since looting isn't what happened. 

The Iowa State Canvassing Board certified the results in the House election for Iowa Dist. 2 today.  After a recount, Mariannette Miller-Meeks defeated Rita Hart by 6 votes.   Prior to the recount, the difference was 47 votes.

District 2

100% Reporting

Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R)   196,964  50.0%

Rita Hart (D)   196,958  50.0%

• Thinking
Reactions: JAA
i used to know a brohan named catturd he lived down on old world third and we called him the catturd on third he drank like a fish and was always looking for a fight at bar time but hey catturd gonna catturd and ain’t nothing we could do was gonna change him take that to the bank bromigos 

The Iowa State Canvassing Board certified the results in the House election for Iowa Dist. 2 today.  After a recount, Mariannette Miller-Meeks defeated Rita Hart by 6 votes.   Prior to the recount, the difference was 47 votes.
Is Rita Harts twitter account using all caps and screaming to the heavens about how she was cheated?  

Admission of what?  You have yet to even explain what you were talking about...do you have anything to indicate this massive flood of illegal immigration you are expecting?
On January 2021, all of a sudden Immigration comes back to the forefront with the right. Along with deficits/debt, acting Presidential (no tan suits!), and a whole host of other topics they gave no ####s about since 2017.

On January 2021, all of a sudden Immigration comes back to the forefront with the right. Along with deficits/debt, acting Presidential (no tan suits!), and a whole host of other topics they gave no ####s about since 2017.
Senators who previously claimed that they didn't see President Trump's latest tweet and therefore can't comment on it.....will suddenly become intimately knowledgeable of every single tweet ever made by every single appointee up for a job in the Biden administration.

Users who are viewing this thread