What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (3 Viewers)

8% precincts reporting in FL, Biden with 3.2M, Trump with 2.97M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope all the polls that had Biden 3-4 points ahead in Florida anticipated those Miami Dade numbers. 
On MSNBC they’re already writing Florida off (“the Biden campaign was more interested in Georgia.”) Which isn’t true; why did Obama spend so much time in Florida? 

Well I hope all the polls that had Biden 3-4 points ahead in Florida anticipated those Miami Dade numbers. 
On MSNBC they’re already writing Florida off (“the Biden campaign was more interested in Georgia.”) Which isn’t true; why did Obama spend so much time in Florida? 
From what I understand, probably golfing.

;)

Yes, very good for him.  That's hugely concerning for Dems.
Do you happen to know if Florida a state that counts absentee ballots first, last, or all at the same time? That could skew early results, if they count them last.
Florida started counting their mail-in ballots 2 weeks ago. They'll be folded in with today's ballots when the results are announced.

Can someone unpack for me how a state gets called when it has less than 10% of votes in?

Ok Wolf, you don't have to say "point xx percent" on each and every side for both guys all night. 50-49 will do.

DRINK!!!!

Can someone unpack for me how a state gets called when it has less than 10% of votes in?
In the olden days you could make fairly accurate predictions based on voter history, polling trends, and exit polls. Not sure if that's possible in today's environment, though.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA

Users who are viewing this thread