Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official 2020 Election General***


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Jayrod said:
23 minutes ago, dgreen said:

I'm getting greedy. I want AZ, NV, PA, GA, and NC.

Wait your turn.  Biden hasn't placed his armies yet.

POTY

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been a lifelong Republican who never voted for Trump in either election (so no guilt here).  I voted Biden, which was my first time ever voting for a Democrat. I’m proud to be an American right n

Tommy Nyman  @Tombiznar Who would have thought 2 men in their 70s could maintain an election for this long?

As this goes on you can see the hard work and seriousness with which everyone in the government is taking the process and how dedicated they are to being transparent and accurate. Except for one perso

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Bob said:

Seems like a dangerous assumption

:oldunsure:

I'm personally in danger?

Nevada

 

Candidate Votes Percent

Joe Biden (Democratic) 588,252 49.3%

*Donald J. Trump (Republican) 580,605 48.7%

Jo Jorgensen (Libertarian) 10,852 0.9%

None Of These Candidates (Unaffiliated) 10,391 0.9%

Don Blankenship (Constitution) 2,457 0.2%

*Incumbent

Votes counted: 1,192,557. We estimate this is 87.2% of the total vote.

Razor thin, lots of counting left.

Every Vote Counts.

Count Every Vote.

Accept The Results.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DraftGuru said:
24 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

Wait your turn.  Biden hasn't placed his armies yet.

Well obviously he’s going to start out in Ukraine.

BUT HER EMAILS!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jayrod said:
23 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

Where Trump.has secret deals to build hotels probably.

Whoa, I thought we were playing Risk here.  Are you saying its been Monopoly all this time?

JFC - stop it already, I have water all over my desk, lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I would assume he starts his own TV network, gets a show on Fox or OAN or leads some massive revolt against the “fake Biden government.” I can not imagine he just goes away.

He'll be the new Rush imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mrip541 said:

Half of Trump's twitter feed is flagged for misinformation. 

Honestly I wish Twitter would just stop with this. It's going to do more harm than good in the long run. It will just create an echo chamber. Besides, why are they so fearful of people seeing a man self combust?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

:oldunsure:

I'm personally in danger?

Nevada

 

Candidate Votes Percent

Joe Biden (Democratic) 588,252 49.3%

*Donald J. Trump (Republican) 580,605 48.7%

Jo Jorgensen (Libertarian) 10,852 0.9%

None Of These Candidates (Unaffiliated) 10,391 0.9%

Don Blankenship (Constitution) 2,457 0.2%

*Incumbent

Votes counted: 1,192,557. We estimate this is 87.2% of the total vote.

Razor thin, lots of counting left.

Every Vote Counts.

Count Every Vote.

Accept The Results.

Rudy's out for blood, man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

Honestly I wish Twitter would just stop with this. It's going to do more harm than good in the long run. It will just create an echo chamber. Besides, why are they so fearful of people seeing a man self combust?

You can still see the tweets, they're just marked as misleading. I don't see a problem with that. If Facebook had been doing that for the last decade we wouldn't be where we are as a country. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@DavidShafer

I have authorized lawyers for the Georgia Republican Party to file an emergency petition against the Chatham County Board of Elections to enforce election laws and prevent the unlawful counting of absentee ballots received after the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

Still feel like Trump is going to win this thing.

If he could swing AZ than I think he could.  I just don't see how that happens.  But if those votes come out tonight and shock us all, he'd have a legit chance.

Edited by shader
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Otis said:

Is it looking like Biden will take this? Or still very much undecided?

Trump is showing a 16 and the dealer Biden has a facecard...

Wait, wait, wait - maybe you like those Blackjack odds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shader said:

If he could swing AZ than I think he could.  I just don't see how that happens.  But if those votes come out tonight and shock us all, he'd have a legit chance.

I'm thinking more NV and sweep the rest except AZ. It's an 8000 vote gap in NV, seems meaningless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

PA down to 303K lead for Trump.  Still 14% votes left to be counted (just under 1M)

What’s the trend been today?

These are mail in ballots from everywhere, right? Not just cities but lots of rural & red counties?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...