Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official 2020 Election General***

hagmania

1 minute ago, Thunderlips said:

These Conservative pundits on FOX taking "victory laps" on the idea that the polls were so off are depressing.  They can't be having fun with that.  It's like sex with a prostitute or eating a soy burger or seeing your cousin naked.....no matter how much you're trying to tell yourself you're having fun....it just not the same thing.  

I don’t know, my cousin is pretty hot.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Huh. Quiet in here from last night’s Trump crowd. It’s like they aren’t interested in discussing the election at all, just rubbing peoples noses in bad feelings when they can. 

Yeah I purposely avoided social media and this board last night knowing it wasn’t going to be pretty and we likely wouldn’t have any clear idea of a winner.

Just now, -fish- said:

Hannity coming to grips with the fact that he’s losing his gravy train.  

I’m sure Hannity did great in the Obama era. He will do great poking fun of Biden every night. Maybe Trump can come on weekly to join in. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beef said:

Hannity is in a deep dark place right now.  So much fear and anger.  T&P for you man.   

When Trump eventually leaves his Earthly vessel....I'm convinced Hannity will insist on being buried with him....ala like the Pharaohs or Mister Burns and Smithers. That guy was ALL IN on Trump.  He LOVED that dude.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

2 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I’m sure Hannity did great in the Obama era. He will do great poking fun of Biden every night. Maybe Trump can come on weekly to join in. 

True.

He's not even remotely entertaining though.  He's just the HAN-BOT 2020....... he spews the same thing over and over again; with a minimal amount of humor.  That he's incorporated so much of Trumps rhetoric makes him even more lame.

I don't like Tucker......but at least he's an entertaining "heel".  His snarkiness and condescending attitude would play great in a wrestling ring.  Hannity is just a loudspeaker.   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Kornacki said 75k of 400k

Msnbc talking about the those 75k numbers...if the rest stay consistent with the 59% for Trump, its going to be about a dead heat. He needs right around that to tie or win.

3 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Jeebus why do you people care what Hannity says. 

Honestly....my Verizon FIos TV package only gets FOX NEWS.  I don't know why.  It had CNN up until about a year ago and then they dumped it. I could go on Pluto TV and watch different news or catch the repeat of The Goldbergs....but it is the day after the election.  

2 minutes ago, Scoresman said:

I'm in Florida on vacation with the wife now, but my son says its a #### show in DE right now. We live about a mile from Biden's house and you can't drive anywhere near there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Hannity coming to grips with the fact that he’s losing his gravy train.  

Nah, he does nearly as well when he can rile people up and stoke hatred towards a democrat. I’m sure he’ll miss having a direct line into the Oval though. 

9 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Msnbc talking about the those 75k numbers...if the rest stay consistent with the 59% for Trump, its going to be about a dead heat. He needs right around that to tie or win.

I would guess these are the dropped off last day mail ballots. There are more regular mail ballots. These will break more for Biden.

16 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I think Trump said you'll never hear from him again if he loses.

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

Just now, cubd8 said:

Question - if both GA senators go to a run off, what is the most likely outcome there? What happens next in that process?

Most likely the Republicans win in an election in January. Georgia usually goes Republican. 

Already about 140 million votes cast nationwide. NBC News estimating there are about 18 million votes not counted still!? Where are they all coming from? Looks like CA is only like 75% reported, where else? Approximately 160 million votes nationwide is a staggering number.