What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty league advice (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
In a dynasty league and im debating trying to trade Edwards-helaire for help to push me over the top this season or hold onto what I have. Its a super flex league and im debating trading Edwards-helaire and wentz for a qb upgrade. I currently have wilson amd wentz at QB, with Edwards-helaire, sanders, chubb, mostert, and chase edmonds at RB, Wrs are riddley, galladay, Metcalf, aj brown, reagor. Im starting to get hit with injuries and im afraid ill fail down the streach any one i should target as a secound half breakout.

If you are giving up CEH you better be getting a strong dynasty asset.  Even though CEH hasn't been the top 10 guy everyone was expecting he still has shown he belongs and will be in a good spot for a long time with nothing to do but improve.  I would also be leery of moving him with Sanders, Chubb, and Mostert all hurt to varying degrees.  You are dangerously thin at RB. 

Overall I think you are in a great position for the short and long term so I wouldn't be in too big of hurry to chase right now.  I would probably float the idea out there that you are willing to part with CEH for the right deal and see if you get any nibbles. 

Yeah I agree with the above. I don't think it's likely you see an asset returning that's equal in value unless you're willing to write this season off and acquire some future picks or players for giving him up. Bell is gone after this year and as long as CEH is in KC, he's almost assured to have Mahomes too so you don't have to worry about that either.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789980-ppr-wdis-flex/

Users who are viewing this thread