Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

Struggling with the Thursday game, mostly trying to find players. A. Rogers/D. Adams/J. Hasty/R. Gould/M. Crosby, Rogers as the MVP. Picked the kickers thinking somebody has got to score. Think GB dominates but SF isn't going to just lay down even with half their offense out with injury.

Sunday's lineup I'm heavy on ARZ and PIT. K. Murray/D. Hopkins/L. Fitzgerald...J. Conner/V. McDonald/Pit D...D. Johnson/S. Diggs/N. Fant. ARZ plays @ MIA and PIT plays @ DAL. Not sold on it but wanted try stacking players to see how it works.

Edit to add - Thursday game still on as of 1:00pm EST but the 49ers just shut down their facility due to COVID. Kinda looking like game might get postponed

Edited by beer 30
Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually do not put much thought into the single gamers and I always try to be different.  As of now I have this one loaded:  MVP Ervin with Adams - Dwelley - McKinnon - Aiyuk.

I am also doing one Thu-Mon lineup and looks like this for now:  Wilson - Ervin/Connor/Robinson - Diggs/Lockett/Cooks - Dwelley - Patriots.

Way to early for me to know much more at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing the following QBs (stacking RB/WR/Opposing WR for each lineup): Wilson / Hebert / Mahomes / Cousins at 20% exposure each, Allen / Carr / Bridgewater / Stafford at 5% exposure each.

RBs I will roster: Carson (or whoever if he's injured) / LAC RB at 20% each, Singletary / Swift at 5%, Jacobs / CAR RB / CEH / Cook / Henry / Robinson / Conner / Zeke / Gaskin at up to 30% each.

DEF I like: HOU / PIT 

 

EDIT: Looks like Stafford going to the COVID Reserve. That game will probably get downgraded from a points perspective.

EDIT EDIT: Gaskin going to IR. Likely a split between Howard and Laird this week. Time to avoid.

Edited by Solomon Grundy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the single game Thursday, I am pretty chalk.   I usually go QB from both teams. Best from each side and a cheap flyer.  This week is am looking at something like:

Rodgers/Mullins/Adams/Aiyuk/St. Brown 

As for the Sunday slate,  I am loving DeShawn Watson and will go heavy into the HOU-JAX game.  I am  using a stack of Watson/Fuller IV/ Fells running it back with Robinson from Jacksonville.  I am also adding  DaJohnson and HOU as a secondary stack on others.  

Another game I like is the SEA-BUF game.  While most will go with a Sea stack,  I am looking more at a BUF stack with Allen/Diggs/Beasley. Might do 2 just so I can have 1 each with Lockett and Metcalf.

The final game I like is DEN -ATL for some reason.  Kinda of going off script with this one, but I can see a high scoring game.  Setting up a DEN stack with Locke/Gurley II/ Fant.  Bit of a risk, but should be an under the radar choice.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Looking at the single game Thursday, I am pretty chalk.   I usually go QB from both teams. Best from each side and a cheap flyer.  This week is am looking at something like:

Rodgers/Mullins/Adams/Aiyuk/St. Brown 

As for the Sunday slate,  I am loving DeShawn Watson and will go heavy into the HOU-JAX game.  I am  using a stack of Watson/Fuller IV/ Fells running it back with Robinson from Jacksonville.  I am also adding  DaJohnson and HOU as a secondary stack on others.  

Another game I like is the SEA-BUF game.  While most will go with a Sea stack,  I am looking more at a BUF stack with Allen/Diggs/Beasley. Might do 2 just so I can have 1 each with Lockett and Metcalf.

The final game I like is DEN -ATL for some reason.  Kinda of going off script with this one, but I can see a high scoring game.  Setting up a DEN stack with Locke/Gurley II/ Fant.  Bit of a risk, but should be an under the radar choice.

 

For Thurs, if I play, I'll do DK instead of FD. I will definitely have the GB defense in that case. Rodgers at the captain, and probably GB RB, Adams, and whatever SF has that fits.

Aiyuk not playing. 

The HOU game might go COVID, so stay on top of the news.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

For Thurs, if I play, I'll do DK instead of FD. I will definitely have the GB defense in that case. Rodgers at the captain, and probably GB RB, Adams, and whatever SF has that fits.

Aiyuk not playing. 

The HOU game might go COVID, so stay on top of the news.

Only SF player I have is JaMycal Hasty. Figure they gotta give the ball to someone and running is safer than throwing although they should be way behind from the kickoff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated my single gamer to this:

MVP Ervin with Adams - Dwelley - McKinnon - Rogers

Honestly, think the Packers underperform tonight.  Game stays closer than most think and lower scoring.  Might create one more lineup and plug in both kickers.

Something like:  MVP Ervin with Crosby - Gould - Hasty - McKinnon

Edited by FatNate
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FatNate said:

I updated my single gamer to this:

MVP Ervin with Adams - Dwelley - McKinnon - Rogers

Honestly, think the Packers underperform tonight.  Game stays closer than most think.  Might create one more lineup and plug in both kickers.

Something like:  MVP Ervin with Crosby - Gould - Hasty - McKinnon

the both Kickers might be a good, low-ownership play. I'd probably only use Crosby though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

the both Kickers might be a good, low-ownership play. I'd probably only use Crosby though.

I have a lineup with both K's, figured somebody gotta score tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

So, the Dodds game predictor thinks tonight's game will be slightly lower scoring than the Vegas O/U, and also thinks that SF will have more total yards passing AND rushing than the Packers. Has it not been updated for tonight's inactives?

I like San Fran to cover and the under. Packers are on their 4th string running back. Their WR group is depleted. They have an average Defense. Make no mistake Rodgers and Adams are the best players tonight, but I think San Fran Defense keeps it competitive all night.

Edited by FatNate
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I like San Fran to cover and the under. Packers are on their 4th string running back. Their WR group is depleted. They have an average Defense. Make no mistake Rodgers and Adams are the best players tonight, but I think San Fran Defense keeps it competitive all night.

Everything I'm reading says Aaron Jones will be at 100% for tonight's game. Obviously we'll know for sure in about 45 minutes...

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

OK, with A. Jones officially active for tonight, I'm going with the following: Captain - Adams, Flex - Rodgers, Jones, Crosby, GB DEF, Trent Taylor. I just have a feeling it's going to be a GB ###-whuppin'. Too much going south for the 49ers...

Thanks.  That definitely changes things. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I keep landing on Thomas (TE) and Falcons (D), in order to fit other pieces.  Any suggestions around those price points.

I like Akins, O'Shaughnessey, and Kroft around that price point, especially Akins.

Defenses at that price, honestly, only TEN and HOU look viable. I like HOU there. Others I like are PIT (obviously, that's going to be a bloodbath) and ARZ.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have checked in here before the game. I had Aaron Jones in my lineup to start the week then moved off. Meant to check as I knew he was gametime decision but forgot. Would have put me in the money on both entries I had for last night. Live and learn :kicksrock:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to play one DK Milly Maker lineup and it's going to be a LVR-LAC game stack with Carr at QB...Right now on a points-per-dollar basis, Carr is the top.

 

EDIT: Carr - Jacobs / J. Jackson - McLaurin / Cooks / Ruggs / Julio Jones - Hunter Henry - PIT

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss looking at stats and stuff during the week, but wasn't helpful to the bankroll, so I stopped.  

Put together 6 on DK, DGAF, just listened to 2 podcasts in the car, little thought LUs in.  3 Lock, 1 Carr, 1 Mahomes, 1 Murray.   Only used CMC, Cook, Gibson, Conner, and Dallas.  Only used Minnesota and Atl D.  

Good luck, all- hopefully someone takes down a gpp!

Edited by KarmaPolice
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like K Allen is good to go, and with Ridley sounding like he’s out, I’m currently at:

Herbert/Cook/Edmonds/Julio/Allen/Beasley/Waller/Dobbins/Atl

Homer another week healthy and Collins being active have moved me off Dallas

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FatNate said:

I still like this one.  Need to keep an eye on Allen and his illness. 

For anyone concerned about Allen I found a pivot that works for me. Most of my Allen lineups were run back with Waller.  Swap Julio in for Allen and Fant for Waller. Fits for me and still gives solid correlation, but to a different game. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RG623 said:

Looks like K Allen is good to go, and with Ridley sounding like he’s out, I’m currently at:

Herbert/Cook/Edmonds/Julio/Allen/Beasley/Waller/Dobbins/Atl

Homer another week healthy and Collins being active have moved me off Dallas

I have seen some concerns about Dallas splitting carries, but I still think it’s a good value and exposure to a great offense. I also think the matchup for him this week is better than it was last week. The real key is if he gets an opportunity for TD or not, which we all know is very challenging to predict. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

anyone else notice that Chase Edmonds is listed as 6900 in the optimizer when he is actually 7400 at Fan Duel?  

nice ...now starting over

Which slate? $6700 in the main slate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RG623 said:
25 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

anyone else notice that Chase Edmonds is listed as 6900 in the optimizer when he is actually 7400 at Fan Duel?  

nice ...now starting over

Which slate? $6700 in the main slate.

doh.  nevermind - user error ...wrong slate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FatNate said:

For anyone concerned about Allen I found a pivot that works for me. Most of my Allen lineups were run back with Waller.  Swap Julio in for Allen and Fant for Waller. Fits for me and still gives solid correlation, but to a different game. 

Ha Ha...I already had Julio in the same lineup with Allen.  I swapped Allen to Diggs.  $100 difference which I had to play with

Edited by Galileo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...