What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Well, I was sitting in great position until the late games. No idea WTF happened here, but nobody who is supposed to score is scoring, and Justin Jackson got injured jacking himself off on the sideline or some ####...#### today...

Frustrating week. Good lineups all around,  none great.  Close on all but only one in the money.  Just one of those weeks I guess.

Galileo said:
Ha Ha...I already had Julio in the same lineup with Allen.  I swapped Allen to Diggs.  $100 difference which I had to play with
In the end, I couldn't decide between the two.  I played half my lineups with Allen and half with Diggs.  Didn't matter...One line up scored 141.5.  The other 137.  Allen won.  lol.  Fortunately, both line ups were good enough for all my entries to cash.

206.  Huge.  Have to let us know how it finished?
Easily my best day of DFS.   The lineup I posted about above scored 206.52. When I posted it was in 28th, but the afternoon games caught up a bit and finished 48th.  HOWEVER, I had another very similar LU in a SE contest that had C.Kirk in the flex at 6% owned, so that one also scored 206 and ended up in 15th place in that contest.   

$50 in, $1064 out for the day.   Both the 206pt LUs netted $500 in their contests.  

LU 1 was:  Lock - CMC/Cook - Hill/Jeudy/Blake/M.Brown - Fant - Minny.  

LU2 was:  Lock - CMC/Dallas - Julio/Jeudy/Hill/Kirk - Fant - Minny.  

Easily my best day of DFS.   The lineup I posted about above scored 206.52. When I posted it was in 28th, but the afternoon games caught up a bit and finished 48th.  HOWEVER, I had another very similar LU in a SE contest that had C.Kirk in the flex at 6% owned, so that one also scored 206 and ended up in 15th place in that contest.   

$50 in, $1064 out for the day.   Both the 206pt LUs netted $500 in their contests.  

Nice win!

Congratulations. Great day.  I know you prepare well and sounds like it paid off!

Congratulations. Great day.  I know you prepare well and sounds like it paid off!
Ironically, this was the week I looked at stuff the least.  It was mostly, ah #### this - and throwing something together Saturday.  Mostly just listened to a couple pods and was trying to focus on a couple games and a couple correlations.   

Congratulations on the big day.  I know you have put in the work.  I glad to see that it finally paid off for you.

This Saints Bucs game makes me want to just close my account. Is anyone getting this game right? 
lol, no. I went heavy TB thinking I could at least cash in one game but there was a spot late in the game when I wondered if I was going to finish with positive points.

I look for a repeat performance in tonight’s snoozer, went heavy NE.

This Saints Bucs game makes me want to just close my account. Is anyone getting this game right? 
I did not use it for my Thu-Mon or my Sun-Mon lineups.

My single gamer and Sun/Mon night lineup was heavily leaning to TB -- not the Saints.

I did not get this one right -- Again!

107 in 122 out.

My usual pathetic showing in our league.

Four out of twelve lineups got to 150-pts, but nothing made it to 160pts.

I need to find a way to build a few less lineups and play a few more 10 and 20 man contests.

Not sure what to do with the single gamer tonight.  I find it hard to differentiate based on my feeling that this will be a New England domination.  If Donald was playing, I would go contrarian and stack the Jets, but without him I have no interest in any Jet.  As of now I am rolling with this:

MVP Cam with White/Harris/Meyers/Mims

Ugly game to watch tonight.  I think it will be a close, low-scoring game.  I could see a game similar to DEN-NE where we only have FGs. Too bad Castillo is not listed and Folk is questionable.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice job.

My week was a dud. $39 in, only $25 out. If Justin Jackson had played a full game and got me 12+ points, I would have won our league. 

Ugly game to watch tonight.  I think it will be a close, low-scoring game.  I could see a game similar to DEN-NE where we only have FGs. Too bad Castillo is not listed and Folk is questionable.  
They must have heard you, just got an email that they added Castillo for $8k tonight.

Thoughts on Sony Michel getting reps tonight? I have him in a LU right now, not much to pick from tonight.

Thoughts on Sony Michel getting reps tonight? I have him in a LU right now, not much to pick from tonight.
The Jets front seven is pretty solid.  Their secondary is the problem.  Plus with Bellichek, we never know who is getting the carries. Assuming Michel gets the early down work, I think he will have a tough time against the NY front.  Personally, I think White is the safer choice.

FWIW, New England is susceptible to the run.  I think Perine could have a decent game for New York

Another O- fer for me. All my lineups had a combo of Cook,Conner,Jackson,Montgomery,Lockett, Hopkins. Barely over 100.

$10 in zero out :bag:

There is literally no way of knowing who will do what tonight. That's actually a goldmine for someone to hit the nuts lineup. I'll play a DK and FD lineup each.

DK: Cam - Flacco - NEP - Perine - Perriman - Castillo

FD: Cam - Crowder - Flacco - Perine - Perriman

Not sure what to do with the single gamer tonight.  I find it hard to differentiate based on my feeling that this will be a New England domination.  If Donald was playing, I would go contrarian and stack the Jets, but without him I have no interest in any Jet.  As of now I am rolling with this:

MVP Cam with White/Harris/Meyers/Mims
Thanks for the feedback on tonight's game -- I adjusted accordingly.

MVP Cam with White/Byrd/Meyer/Perine

Thoughts on recent Burkhead usage? I looked at last years' games NEP-NYJ and Burkhead seemed involved both times.
Burkhead iIMO is a total wildcard. Just a gut feeling (no data), he gets quality usage (GL, short yardage)  He' may be a good pivot, if you are willing to risk it.

BTW, my lineup for tonight:

MVP - Cam/ Meyers/Flaccid/Perine/Castillo.

Not feeling great about it, but I feel the Jets can keep it close. Maybe even win tonight.

As usual, it comes down to that #5 player. I was hoping for more from Perine.   I'm just happy to be in the money.

On to week 10.

Users who are viewing this thread