Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

8 hours ago, Galileo said:

Ha Ha...I already had Julio in the same lineup with Allen.  I swapped Allen to Diggs.  $100 difference which I had to play with

In the end, I couldn't decide between the two.  I played half my lineups with Allen and half with Diggs.  Didn't matter...One line up scored 141.5.  The other 137.  Allen won.  lol.  Fortunately, both line ups were good enough for all my entries to cash.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, FatNate said:

206.  Huge.  Have to let us know how it finished?

Easily my best day of DFS.   The lineup I posted about above scored 206.52. When I posted it was in 28th, but the afternoon games caught up a bit and finished 48th.  HOWEVER, I had another very similar LU in a SE contest that had C.Kirk in the flex at 6% owned, so that one also scored 206 and ended up in 15th place in that contest.   

$50 in, $1064 out for the day.   Both the 206pt LUs netted $500 in their contests.  

LU 1 was:  Lock - CMC/Cook - Hill/Jeudy/Blake/M.Brown - Fant - Minny.  

LU2 was:  Lock - CMC/Dallas - Julio/Jeudy/Hill/Kirk - Fant - Minny.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Easily my best day of DFS.   The lineup I posted about above scored 206.52. When I posted it was in 28th, but the afternoon games caught up a bit and finished 48th.  HOWEVER, I had another very similar LU in a SE contest that had C.Kirk in the flex at 6% owned, so that one also scored 206 and ended up in 15th place in that contest.   

$50 in, $1064 out for the day.   Both the 206pt LUs netted $500 in their contests.  

Nice win!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Congratulations. Great day.  I know you prepare well and sounds like it paid off!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, FatNate said:

Congratulations. Great day.  I know you prepare well and sounds like it paid off!

Ironically, this was the week I looked at stuff the least.  It was mostly, ah #### this - and throwing something together Saturday.  Mostly just listened to a couple pods and was trying to focus on a couple games and a couple correlations.   

1 hour ago, KarmaPolice said:

Congratulations on the big day.  I know you have put in the work.  I glad to see that it finally paid off for you.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, TwinTurbo said:

This Saints Bucs game makes me want to just close my account. Is anyone getting this game right? 

lol, no. I went heavy TB thinking I could at least cash in one game but there was a spot late in the game when I wondered if I was going to finish with positive points.

I look for a repeat performance in tonight’s snoozer, went heavy NE.

9 hours ago, TwinTurbo said:

This Saints Bucs game makes me want to just close my account. Is anyone getting this game right? 

I did not use it for my Thu-Mon or my Sun-Mon lineups.

My single gamer and Sun/Mon night lineup was heavily leaning to TB -- not the Saints.

I did not get this one right -- Again!

Not sure what to do with the single gamer tonight.  I find it hard to differentiate based on my feeling that this will be a New England domination.  If Donald was playing, I would go contrarian and stack the Jets, but without him I have no interest in any Jet.  As of now I am rolling with this:

MVP Cam with White/Harris/Meyers/Mims

Ugly game to watch tonight.  I think it will be a close, low-scoring game.  I could see a game similar to DEN-NE where we only have FGs. Too bad Castillo is not listed and Folk is questionable.  

Edited by LoneWolf
FanDuel just added Castillo.
12 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

Nice job.

My week was a dud. $39 in, only $25 out. If Justin Jackson had played a full game and got me 12+ points, I would have won our league. 

58 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Ugly game to watch tonight.  I think it will be a close, low-scoring game.  I could see a game similar to DEN-NE where we only have FGs. Too bad Castillo is not listed and Folk is questionable.  

They must have heard you, just got an email that they added Castillo for $8k tonight.

Thoughts on Sony Michel getting reps tonight? I have him in a LU right now, not much to pick from tonight.

15 minutes ago, beer 30 said:

Thoughts on Sony Michel getting reps tonight? I have him in a LU right now, not much to pick from tonight.

The Jets front seven is pretty solid.  Their secondary is the problem.  Plus with Bellichek, we never know who is getting the carries. Assuming Michel gets the early down work, I think he will have a tough time against the NY front.  Personally, I think White is the safer choice.

FWIW, New England is susceptible to the run.  I think Perine could have a decent game for New York

• Like 1
7 hours ago, FatNate said:

Not sure what to do with the single gamer tonight.  I find it hard to differentiate based on my feeling that this will be a New England domination.  If Donald was playing, I would go contrarian and stack the Jets, but without him I have no interest in any Jet.  As of now I am rolling with this:

MVP Cam with White/Harris/Meyers/Mims

Thanks for the feedback on tonight's game -- I adjusted accordingly.

MVP Cam with White/Byrd/Meyer/Perine

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Thoughts on recent Burkhead usage? I looked at last years' games NEP-NYJ and Burkhead seemed involved both times.

Burkhead iIMO is a total wildcard. Just a gut feeling (no data), he gets quality usage (GL, short yardage)  He' may be a good pivot, if you are willing to risk it.

BTW, my lineup for tonight:

MVP - Cam/ Meyers/Flaccid/Perine/Castillo.

Not feeling great about it, but I feel the Jets can keep it close. Maybe even win tonight.