What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (2 Viewers)

Dude, your exact words about Biden's 45% approval rating was that it "Tells you everything you need to know."

OK, then explain what it tells us and then also what Trump's prior 41% lower average told us about him. One would guess that whatever it was telling us about Trump that we needed to know is probably a lot worse. 
But Trump!  

I cant imagine going through life comparing everything to Trump. 

But Trump!  

I cant imagine going through life comparing everything to Trump. 
I don't blame you or other Trump supporters for not wanting to compare Biden to Trump because as bad as Biden has been he is not now nor will he ever be as bad as Trump.

If Trump was really better you would welcome the comparison.

I don't blame you or other Trump supporters for not wanting to compare Biden to Trump because as bad as Biden has been he is not now nor will he ever be as bad as Trump.

I welcome the comparison and it's stupid.  Biden isn't a very good President.  But you guys win...Trump wasn't a very good President either.  YAYAY!!!    Feel better?

I can't imagine going around comparing everything to Trump.   :lol:

Since Trump had a 41% approval average (per pew) it tells us Biden has a ways down to go to equal his predecessor. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating

Biden and Trump have the lowest ratings ever after 6 months.  Biden would be lower but many Biden voters even here still think he is OK.  Where many Trump voters rated Trump low.

Bottom line is Trump was horrible and Biden is his equal.   

What Trump did have on Biden is he actually looked like he could handle the job.  Biden looked old and feeble when he started and looks even worse now.

Biden and Trump have the lowest ratings ever after 6 months.  Biden would be lower but many Biden voters even here still think he is OK.  Where many Trump voters rated Trump low.

Bottom line is Trump was horrible and Biden is his equal.   

What Trump did have on Biden is he actually looked like he could handle the job.  Biden looked old and feeble when he started and looks even worse now.
Or seem effective at mis-handling.

Why are you so sensitive when people compare Biden to Trump?

I'll help you since you won't answer: It's because no matter how bad Biden does he will never be as bad as Trump.

Your welcome.  :thumbup:

That is your opinion.  Only 7 months on the job and he is trying hard to be as bad as Trump.

Pretty sure we can all admit they are both bad and we deserve better. It is OK to have voted for Biden and still know he is bad.

The thing is now all the people who bashed Trump are just quiet about Biden.  No praise, nothing but silence and defensive positioning.

Let's summarize:

Daughter kissing father on the cheek - totally normal, happens all the time.

Grandpa and granddaughter kissing each other on the lips - kind of weird, but may be acceptable depending on family customs.

Kissing and smelling little children's hair who have no relation to you while inappropriately grasping their shoulders - never acceptable.

Let's summarize:

Daughter kissing father on the cheek - totally normal, happens all the time.

Grandpa and granddaughter kissing each other on the lips - kind of weird, but may be acceptable depending on family customs.

Kissing and smelling little children's hair who have no relation to you while inappropriately grasping their shoulders - never acceptable.
Yeah the inappropriate shoulder grasping is horrifying.

Why are you so sensitive when people compare Biden to Trump?

I'll help you since you won't answer: It's because no matter how bad Biden does he will never be as bad as Trump.

Your welcome.  :thumbup:
50th time you posted this or a slight variation?

Problem is that you believed this statement on day one and are too stubborn to back off of it.   Essentially, you're saying that the facts don't matter, you've made up your mind.  I think most of knew that already.

50th time you posted this or a slight variation?

Problem is that you believed this statement on day one and are too stubborn to back off of it.   Essentially, you're saying that the facts don't matter, you've made up your mind.  I think most of knew that already.
I think for many it's the personality of Trump that was the factor, so it's not hard to say he'll never be as bad as Trump.   

Blinken just told us all there was no real plan to withdraw from Afghanistan. That sounds consistent with how Biden runs the show. 

I think that was obvious as it was chaos from day 1.

Had the pleasue of talking with 2 young Marines home on leave this past weekend, one was my cousin.  I would get banned if I posted what they said about Biden.

That is your opinion.  Only 7 months on the job and he is trying hard to be as bad as Trump.

Pretty sure we can all admit they are both bad and we deserve better. It is OK to have voted for Biden and still know he is bad.

The thing is now all the people who bashed Trump are just quiet about Biden.  No praise, nothing but silence and defensive positioning.
Wake me up when Biden tries to overturn a free and fair election.  

Joe goes off script in Idaho and White House cuts feed

https://youtu.be/wGG7NZjJ2jw

DIRECT HEADLINE: Biden campaign pledges 'transparent, open' relationship with press as Biden prepares for convention speech

By Molly Nagle August 20, 2020, 2:30 PM

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-campaign-pledges-transparent-open-relationship-press-biden/story?id=72503682

Let's take another angle at this.

Minorities across the board are not taking the COVID19 vaccine. They are asked why and the few that talk say they don't trust the government and don't trust the vaccine and don't believe anyone who says the vaccine is safe for them.

(Let's be fair there, lots of these minorities are immigrants who came from countries where the everyday average person was brutalized and abused and exploited by their
"elected officials")

If Biden keeps saying he will do this and then shows not longer after that he's lying. If Biden keeps making promises that he breaks not long after. If Biden just says lies that can be easily checked for accuracy but he tells them anyway, then why would anyone trust him?

Why would these vaccine hesitant people trust him or the overall government when the message is the vaccine is safe and the government is here to help them?

Biden wants to push Executive Orders forcing these people to get vaccinated but he won't do something more simple like TELL THE MOTHER ####### TRUTH so these groups aren't hesitant in the first place?

If you are going to say you are going to be "transparent" then do so. If you can't do that, then don't say it. How hard is that? It's incomprehensible to me how badly the media optics are being run in this current administration.

Do Susan Rice and Jen Psaki have James Dolan, Dan Snyder and Jim Crane on speed dial to get winning advice on how to win over the masses?

Users who are viewing this thread