What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (1 Viewer)

Biden Deputy spokesman resigns before getting fired.

White House Deputy Spokesman TJ Ducklo was originally suspended for one week without pay, but now the administration of President Joe Biden has accepted his resignation, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement.

According to Vanity Fair magazine, Ducklo called Politico reporter Tara Palmeri after she began asking questions about his months-old personal relationship with a reporter from Politico rival Axios, Alexi McCammond.

"I will destroy you," Ducklo said to Palmeri in a phone call shortly after Biden's January 20 presidential inauguration.

According to Vanity Fair, Ducklo "made derogatory and misogynistic comments" to Palmeri and called her "jealous."

Psaki said President Biden accepted Ducklo's resignation after speaking with him Saturday evening.

"We are committed to striving every day to meet the standard set by the President in treating others with dignity and respect, with civility and with a value for others through our words and our actions," Psaki's statement said.  

Happy Prez Day, Joe!  Hope you took it easy on Jill for Valetines Day you f'n BULL market STUD, you!   And thanks for saving over 52+ million people from Covid so far too!  :thumbup:

Fun Fact:

Joe Biden has been president for 26 days, and he hasn’t played golf even once.
And he hasn't once suggested drinking or using bleach to solve COVID, either. Nor denied it's a health crisis, nor denied the efficacy of masks, etc.

I'd say it's been a big win so far for the electorate.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, the biggest issue I had with Biden is that he and Jill wore the same color for their short message during the Super Bowl.

I still can't believe we had a president who told people to inject themselves with bleach.  That would almost be funny if it were meant in a Tyler Durden you-can-use-old-motor-oil-to-fertilize-your-lawn way, but Trump isn't anywhere near that self-aware.
HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

I would like to say that, if we put aside the Donald Trump comparisons, President Biden is doing a pretty good job so far. 

But it’s awful early. 

Biden live on CNN right now. He sure doesn’t sound doddering or senile. I think some folks may have gotten this wrong...

Biden, in his personal approach, has carefully studied the FDR playbook: “If you’ll stay for a few minutes afterward I will talk to you personally about this.” 

Biden: we’ve spent the last 4 years talking about Trump. I’m tired of talking about Trump, I want to spend the next 4 years talking about the American people. 

NorvilleBarnes said:
There's probably a very good reason you can't believe that.
How about right afterwards when the guy that told him sunlight kills the virus - and trump says he wants that guy to talk with the vaccination team.

Maybe he wanted to inject sunlight too?

Biden - “It’s one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn’t have when we came into office, but” one also needs “a vaccinator,”

:mellow:

Nope. But keep trying  :thumbup:
The bleach debacle pretty much ended Trump doing those daily press conferences. Prior to that he was up there pretty much every day.

I watched a great deal of these. Him saying something unusual or wrong wasn’t out of the ordinary. This was def on of his top 5 greatest hits. 

The bleach debacle pretty much ended Trump doing those daily press conferences. Prior to that he was up there pretty much every day.

I watched a great deal of these. Him saying something unusual or wrong wasn’t out of the ordinary. This was def on of his top 5 greatest hits. 
Completely agree. Him saying something unusual wasn't out of the ordinary. Nor was it out of the ordinary for it to be misquoted or misreported, and then people writing/commenting on the misquote and not the actual quote, and we were off to the races. 

Completely agree. Him saying something unusual wasn't out of the ordinary. Nor was it out of the ordinary for it to be misquoted or misreported, and then people writing/commenting on the misquote and not the actual quote, and we were off to the races. 
At best the bleach injecting thing was something a little kid would say is the way I recall it. 

He then said he was being “sarcastic” when asked about this which makes even less sense and kept with that for months.

He stopped coming out to do these IIRC as well which was odd timing. 

Maybe. I thought it had more to do with the period the networks simply stopped covering him. They'd show Fauci and then cut to commercial or go back to the studio when Trump came on. 
Nope. I found these things great to watch for the info and also TBH Don’s freaking out on someone.

He walked off the stage shortly after the bleach and light injection thing. Didn’t come back out the next day which was the first time he didn’t in a long time.

Gave his answer that he was being “sarcastic” which makes no sense. Then took a break for awhile doing these. Pretty sure my memory is right on this.

I think he was talking about using bleach to clean your insides like it does surfaces and light injection to kill viruses inside the body. He asked Birx about the light injection and she stammered something about fever (heat) does kill virus naturally in the body. 

Nope. I found these things great to watch for the info and also TBH Don’s freaking out on someone.

He walked off the stage shortly after the bleach and light injection thing. Didn’t come back out the next day which was the first time he didn’t in a long time.

Gave his answer that he was being “sarcastic” which makes no sense. Then took a break for awhile doing these. Pretty sure my memory is right on this.

I think he was talking about using bleach to clean your insides like it does surfaces and light injection to kill viruses inside the body. He asked Birx about the light injection and she stammered something about fever (heat) does kill virus naturally in the body. 
so we shouldn't try bleach?

Biden - “It’s one thing to have the vaccine, which we didn’t have when we came into office, but” one also needs “a vaccinator,”

:mellow:
He’s talking about infrastructure for the vaccine, as for the vaccine itself, which came out in November, distribution was poorly run at best.

so we shouldn't try bleach?
:lol:

My memory of this was all the memes where they zoomed in on her looking like she wanted to punch herself in the face was during Don’s bleach recco. She looked as if she wanted to disappear into a hole.

She was then asked about the light injection thing and her answer was as nice as one could be to the boss without making him sound like a complete moron.

He’s talking about infrastructure for the vaccine, as for the vaccine itself, which came out in November, distribution was poorly run at best.
Remember, NB:

When Trump says something off, you take it 100% literally and criticize appropriately.

When Biden says something off, you extend him grace for the assuredly honest mistake and smooth things over by telling everyone what he meant.

These are the rules. I don't make them, but we all must follow them.

Really enjoying all the stories about Mario Kart with grandkids, Valentine's Day gifts with the wife, etc. Glad to see the press corp has continued its dogged scrutiny of the presidency with the same fervor it had for the last 4 years.

Remember, NB:

When Trump says something off, you take it 100% literally and criticize appropriately.

When Biden says something off, you extend him grace for the assuredly honest mistake and smooth things over by telling everyone what he meant.

These are the rules. I don't make them, but we all must follow them.
If Trump didn’t already have a reputation for lying about pretty much everything, he would get the same benefit of the doubt. However, after 4 years and roughly 30,000 lies later, Trump has lost that privilege. 

What was he talking about here?

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

• Thinking
Reactions: RnR
What was he talking about here?

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”
Based on my study of the English language, it appears that he’s saying that rural areas have a harder time getting online to sign up for vaccines. Poorer areas, both rural and urban, often lack access for electronics, and there are often a few reasons for it.

Man...Biden is going to spend spend spend.  Oh wait, he is actually being fiscally responsible about Student Loan debt.  Really...going to criticize him for something that is seemingly very unpopular from most on this board?

And Immigration policy does need reform. 

Users who are viewing this thread