What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (2 Viewers)

sho nuff said:
Its more than enough what?  We don't see the full thought or what all he was talking about.  Just a terrible video to post to think it proved something other than some very nitpicking thing a comedian wanted to mock.  Would be like me bringing Fallon clips talking about Trump as proof of something.
Really don`t care about Trump.

Listening to a local talk show today a doctor said Biden might showing early signs of Sundowners as most of his blunders and mistakes are coming in late afternoon early evening.

Covid really helped Joe as he did not have to campaign nearly as hard as past candidates had to and was able to conserve his energy and stay out of the public eye in his basement.   Otherwise it would have been more noticable during the campaign.

Now being out there everyday he looks very tired already. The mistakes he is making are at planned events where he is prepared.  I don`t see him doing anything uscripted unless it is carefully supervised with chosen reporters.  No way will Biden be standing by the helicopter taking question from anyone.

Harris needs to step up more in those type of situations to ease the burden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden is old. We all knew he was old and voted for him anyways in record numbers. He got through a nomination process with like 20 people in it, beat the sitting Prez handedly.

Personally I think he last 4 years then steps aside. If he doesn't Kamala works for me. 

Really don`t care about Trump.

Listening to a local talk show today a doctor said Biden might showing early signs of Sundowners as most of his blunders and mistakes are coming in late afternoon early evening.

Covid really helped Joe as he did not have to campaign nearly as hard as past candidates had to and was able to conserve his energy and stay out of the public eye in his basement.   Otherwise it wouls have been more noticable during the campaign.

Now being out there everyday he looks very tired already. The mistakes he is making are at planned events where he is prepared.  I don`t see him doing anything uscripted unless it is carefully supervised with chosen reporters.  No way will Biden be standing by the helicopter taking question from anyone.

Harris needs to step up more in those type of situations to ease the burden.
I agree with everything except the last sentence 

That makes me nervous :(

I honestly can’t believe how good a job he’s doing. I would have been happy with simply returning to normalcy but for the most part he’s been outstanding. 

-fish- said:
Trump referred to Apple CEO Tim Cook as "Tim Apple."    People are fallible, and when someone's every word is reported, there will inevitably be some innocuous mistakes made.   This wasn't a fair criticism of Trump, and it's not a fair criticism of Biden.   There are actual, substantive issues to report.   These types of attacks are pointless.
And apparently he had a very very large brain respected by the Chinese

I'm telling you guys, he is not running this country.  We need to be very concerned that our POTUS has been secretly usurped by a cabal.
Stuff like this is all they have. Biden is finally getting Covid under control. His use of the Defense Preparedness Act is going to make the vaccine available to every American long before what was projected. The Covid bill that’s about to pass is going to revitalize the the economy. And meanwhile the President continues to successfully reverse all of the errors of the last Administration. 
That’s the reason he’s got over 60% approval rating. He’s been fantastic, and the opposition has...nothing. If you go on conservative websites they’re still spending 70% of their time on conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, 20% on Dr. Seuss, and the other 10% complaining about that tired old whipping boy, undocumented immigrants. So now comes this repeated meme about Biden being senile. Do they actually believe this combination of gripes is going to win them votes in the next election? They’re going to get crushed if they keep this up. 

Cowboysfan8 said:
It’s a common theme in here. Everytime someone criticizes Biden the response is “but Trump!!!”. 
Your missing my point...Trump says Tim Apple, Biden struggles remembering  name of a General....it happens to a lot of us seniors and I don't care. Wisdom, common sense and judgment are what matters.

Can you describe the cabal?
The Queen

The Vatican

The Gettys

The Rothchilds

and Colonel Sanders before he went #### up
Close.....You need an updated copy of the talking points though...as of Monday 3/8/2021

There are four species on Earth.

The Greys

The Dracos

The Annunaki

And the Pliedians

The Galactic Federation of more than 50 species, will never allow them to leave the Solar System. The problem is many of the human bloodlines, have signed pacts to keep their power through the lies that bloodlines automatically deserve the power they stole from humanity.

There's no question Joe's getting old and forgetful.  It's funny that this concerns some of you when you were fine with "person, woman, man, camera, tv".  What are we talking about here?  :lmao:  

I guess welcome to the party....better late than never?

Stuff like this is all they have. Biden is finally getting Covid under control. His use of the Defense Preparedness Act is going to make the vaccine available to every American long before what was projected. The Covid bill that’s about to pass is going to revitalize the the economy. And meanwhile the President continues to successfully reverse all of the errors of the last Administration. 
That’s the reason he’s got over 60% approval rating. He’s been fantastic, and the opposition has...nothing. If you go on conservative websites they’re still spending 70% of their time on conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, 20% on Dr. Seuss, and the other 10% complaining about that tired old whipping boy, undocumented immigrants. So now comes this repeated meme about Biden being senile. Do they actually believe this combination of gripes is going to win them votes in the next election? They’re going to get crushed if they keep this up. 
Had no idea Jen Psaki posted here

the most baffling part of this Pres / VP duo is Democrats soundly said NO to wanting Kamala as the leader of this country

and then Biden chooses her as VP and at his age and mental state very very likely not going to make it 4 years so ... Kamala will inherit the Presidency

who are the puppet masters puling the strings should be the questions asked 

It doesn't just happen to seniors. It happens to almost everyone. I forget someone's name most every day. I am in my 40's 
SNL made a skit out of it with W Bush.  Ferrel doing the "wait, I have another name I remember".

Now throw in a stutter that can throw off your line of thought along with that...

There's no question Joe's getting old and forgetful.  It's funny that this concerns some of you when you were fine with "person, woman, man, camera, tv".  What are we talking about here?  :lmao:  

I guess welcome to the party....better late than never?
Yeah...we go from missing a name to "he isn't even running the country".

50% of Americans Say Biden Not ‘Physically, Mentally’ Fit for Presidency.

LINK
He's got like a 65% approval rating  :lol:

Who cares?
Republicans that believe this nonsense.  As somebody that has lost multiple loved ones to Alzheimer's, it sickens me.  I haven't seen anything that even hints as not being physically or mentally fit unless you want to count a small stutter on occasion.  It's absurd and wrong to continue this nonsense making fun of the man for a disability he has had his whole life.

Amd that’s a damn good thing. Bidens been great so far and Pelosi is, pretty clearly at the point, the best and most effective speaker of the House in American history. 
None of what you've posted here is even close to true.  I mean, it even sounds a bit cult-ish.  That should scare everyone.

I doubt he lasts thru the end of the year (as POTUS). His dogs already went back home. At least "W" and Obama had a few press conferences even though they knew the questions that were going to be asked. Joe doesn't even know he isn't suppose to take questions and they cut him off.

I doubt he lasts thru the end of the year (as POTUS). His dogs already went back home. At least "W" and Obama had a few press conferences even though they knew the questions that were going to be asked. Joe doesn't even know he isn't suppose to take questions and they cut him off.
We all knew this was going to happen.  It was all part of the plan.

:mellow:

What is that supposed to mean? 

Users who are viewing this thread