Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official President Joe Biden Thread***

SHIZNITTTT

4 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Its more than enough what?  We don't see the full thought or what all he was talking about.  Just a terrible video to post to think it proved something other than some very nitpicking thing a comedian wanted to mock.  Would be like me bringing Fallon clips talking about Trump as proof of something.

Really don`t care about Trump.

Listening to a local talk show today a doctor said Biden might showing early signs of Sundowners as most of his blunders and mistakes are coming in late afternoon early evening.

Covid really helped Joe as he did not have to campaign nearly as hard as past candidates had to and was able to conserve his energy and stay out of the public eye in his basement.   Otherwise it would have been more noticable during the campaign.

Now being out there everyday he looks very tired already. The mistakes he is making are at planned events where he is prepared.  I don`t see him doing anything uscripted unless it is carefully supervised with chosen reporters.  No way will Biden be standing by the helicopter taking question from anyone.

Harris needs to step up more in those type of situations to ease the burden.

Edited by Summer Wheat

Biden is old. We all knew he was old and voted for him anyways in record numbers. He got through a nomination process with like 20 people in it, beat the sitting Prez handedly.

Personally I think he last 4 years then steps aside. If he doesn't Kamala works for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Summer Wheat said:

Really don`t care about Trump.

Listening to a local talk show today a doctor said Biden might showing early signs of Sundowners as most of his blunders and mistakes are coming in late afternoon early evening.

Covid really helped Joe as he did not have to campaign nearly as hard as past candidates had to and was able to conserve his energy and stay out of the public eye in his basement.   Otherwise it wouls have been more noticable during the campaign.

Now being out there everyday he looks very tired already. The mistakes he is making are at planned events where he is prepared.  I don`t see him doing anything uscripted unless it is carefully supervised with chosen reporters.  No way will Biden be standing by the helicopter taking question from anyone.

Harris needs to step up more in those type of situations to ease the burden.

I agree with everything except the last sentence 

That makes me nervous :(

39 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Can you describe the cabal?

The Queen

The Vatican

The Gettys

The Rothchilds

and Colonel Sanders before he went #### up

6 hours ago, -fish- said:

Trump referred to Apple CEO Tim Cook as "Tim Apple."    People are fallible, and when someone's every word is reported, there will inevitably be some innocuous mistakes made.   This wasn't a fair criticism of Trump, and it's not a fair criticism of Biden.   There are actual, substantive issues to report.   These types of attacks are pointless.

And apparently he had a very very large brain respected by the Chinese

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I'm telling you guys, he is not running this country.  We need to be very concerned that our POTUS has been secretly usurped by a cabal.

Stuff like this is all they have. Biden is finally getting Covid under control. His use of the Defense Preparedness Act is going to make the vaccine available to every American long before what was projected. The Covid bill that’s about to pass is going to revitalize the the economy. And meanwhile the President continues to successfully reverse all of the errors of the last Administration. 
That’s the reason he’s got over 60% approval rating. He’s been fantastic, and the opposition has...nothing. If you go on conservative websites they’re still spending 70% of their time on conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, 20% on Dr. Seuss, and the other 10% complaining about that tired old whipping boy, undocumented immigrants. So now comes this repeated meme about Biden being senile. Do they actually believe this combination of gripes is going to win them votes in the next election? They’re going to get crushed if they keep this up. 

• Laughing 2

On 3/9/2021 at 7:48 AM, Cowboysfan8 said:

It’s a common theme in here. Everytime someone criticizes Biden the response is “but Trump!!!”. 

Your missing my point...Trump says Tim Apple, Biden struggles remembering  name of a General....it happens to a lot of us seniors and I don't care. Wisdom, common sense and judgment are what matters.

Edited by lazyike

12 hours ago, joffer said:
13 hours ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

The Queen

The Vatican

The Gettys

The Rothchilds

and Colonel Sanders before he went #### up

Close.....You need an updated copy of the talking points though...as of Monday 3/8/2021

There are four species on Earth.

The Greys

The Dracos

The Annunaki

And the Pliedians

The Galactic Federation of more than 50 species, will never allow them to leave the Solar System. The problem is many of the human bloodlines, have signed pacts to keep their power through the lies that bloodlines automatically deserve the power they stole from humanity.

18 minutes ago, lazyike said:

Your missing my point...Trump says Tim Apple, Biden struggles remembering  name of a General....it happens to a lot of us seniors and I don't care. Wisdom, commen sense and judgment are what matters.

It doesn't just happen to seniors. It happens to almost everyone. I forget someone's name most every day. I am in my 40's 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's no question Joe's getting old and forgetful.  It's funny that this concerns some of you when you were fine with "person, woman, man, camera, tv".  What are we talking about here?  :lmao: 

I guess welcome to the party....better late than never?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

14 hours ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Well, that's the whole point. We don't know for sure.  All we know that Joe is not in full control of either his faculties or the POTUS.

Now think back a few short months ago when they said Trump was a dictator.  Now we're being run by a secret and unelected shadow government.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, timschochet said:

Stuff like this is all they have. Biden is finally getting Covid under control. His use of the Defense Preparedness Act is going to make the vaccine available to every American long before what was projected. The Covid bill that’s about to pass is going to revitalize the the economy. And meanwhile the President continues to successfully reverse all of the errors of the last Administration. 
That’s the reason he’s got over 60% approval rating. He’s been fantastic, and the opposition has...nothing. If you go on conservative websites they’re still spending 70% of their time on conspiracy theories about the election being stolen, 20% on Dr. Seuss, and the other 10% complaining about that tired old whipping boy, undocumented immigrants. So now comes this repeated meme about Biden being senile. Do they actually believe this combination of gripes is going to win them votes in the next election? They’re going to get crushed if they keep this up. 

Had no idea Jen Psaki posted here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Summer Wheat said:

Everyone talks about how Joe`s decline but Nancy is on the same path.

"We say Open Biden instead of open sesame"  I thought this was a joke at first but it is real.  These people are leading our country.

Amd that’s a damn good thing. Bidens been great so far and Pelosi is, pretty clearly at the point, the best and most effective speaker of the House in American history. 

Just now, timschochet said:

Amd that’s a damn good thing. Bidens been great so far and Pelosi is, pretty clearly at the point, the best and most effective speaker of the House in American history. 

If you say so.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

32 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I don’t have her magnetism. But I appreciate the compliment! 

Magnetism?

Just the opposite but that is probably a good thing.  Jen has been described as being very sedate and almost dull in her delivery at pressers. Again..that is not a bad thing though.

the most baffling part of this Pres / VP duo is Democrats soundly said NO to wanting Kamala as the leader of this country

and then Biden chooses her as VP and at his age and mental state very very likely not going to make it 4 years so ... Kamala will inherit the Presidency

who are the puppet masters puling the strings should be the questions asked 

58 minutes ago, timschochet said:

This will age as bad as your Hillary takes did

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Drunken Cowboy said:

It doesn't just happen to seniors. It happens to almost everyone. I forget someone's name most every day. I am in my 40's 

SNL made a skit out of it with W Bush.  Ferrel doing the "wait, I have another name I remember".

Now throw in a stutter that can throw off your line of thought along with that...

1 hour ago, The Commish said:

There's no question Joe's getting old and forgetful.  It's funny that this concerns some of you when you were fine with "person, woman, man, camera, tv".  What are we talking about here?  :lmao: 

I guess welcome to the party....better late than never?

Yeah...we go from missing a name to "he isn't even running the country".

3 hours ago, Drunken Cowboy said:

I even forgot for a moment how to spell "common" lol

19 hours ago, The General said:
21 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

50% of Americans Say Biden Not ‘Physically, Mentally’ Fit for Presidency.

LINK

He's got like a 65% approval rating :lol:

Who cares?

Republicans that believe this nonsense.  As somebody that has lost multiple loved ones to Alzheimer's, it sickens me.  I haven't seen anything that even hints as not being physically or mentally fit unless you want to count a small stutter on occasion.  It's absurd and wrong to continue this nonsense making fun of the man for a disability he has had his whole life.

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, timschochet said:

None of what you've posted here is even close to true.  I mean, it even sounds a bit cult-ish.  That should scare everyone.

• Like 1

I doubt he lasts thru the end of the year (as POTUS). His dogs already went back home. At least "W" and Obama had a few press conferences even though they knew the questions that were going to be asked. Joe doesn't even know he isn't suppose to take questions and they cut him off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Elliott said:

I doubt he lasts thru the end of the year (as POTUS). His dogs already went back home. At least "W" and Obama had a few press conferences even though they knew the questions that were going to be asked. Joe doesn't even know he isn't suppose to take questions and they cut him off.

We all knew this was going to happen.  It was all part of the plan.

52 minutes ago, Phil Elliott said:

:mellow:

What is that supposed to mean? 

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

None of what you've posted here is even close to true.  I mean, it even sounds a bit cult-ish.  That should scare everyone.

Are you going to be OK when Biden is re-elected? You need to start preparing yourself now. 

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Are you going to be OK when Biden is re-elected? You need to start preparing yourself now. 

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm good.  You're the one that appears to be having the issue.

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Biden’s approval rating is very high, the stimulus package that just passed is very, very popular. 

10 hours ago, The General said:

Biden’s approval rating is very high, the stimulus package that just passed is very, very popular. 

Very understandable.  People like getting money sent to them.

• Like 1