Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official President Joe Biden Thread***

SHIZNITTTT

9 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Probably literal. The dogs are in delaware currently, I believe.

I get that but he was talking about Biden's allegedly impaired mental facilities and sending the dogs to Delaware seems completely unrelated to that discussion (the dogs were exiled because Major bit or nipped at a reporter). 

Just now, The General said:

I don’t think his approval went over 50 his entire run and he spent the majority in the low 40’s. 

Was not talking about that. Really don`t care about Trump. Was talking about how popular the checks are.

2 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

Was not talking about that. Really don`t care about Trump. Was talking about how popular the checks are.

The post you responded to from me was in response to a poster saying that Biden isn’t popular and the Pelosi hasn’t been effective.

Both of those things seem to be true.

5 minutes ago, The General said:

The post you responded to from me was in response to a poster saying that Biden isn’t popular and the Pelosi hasn’t been effective.

Both of those things seem to be true.

In addition, the previous checks had Trump’s name on them. These will not have Biden’s. And they haven’t even gone out yet. Even so Biden is enormously popular. 

9 minutes ago, timschochet said:

In addition, the previous checks had Trump’s name on them. These will not have Biden’s. And they haven’t even gone out yet. Even so Biden is enormously popular. 

it’s almost like he’s not a narcissist 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

“Red states and blue states”.  The President shouldn’t care.  

He is showing that he is the President of all Americans, not just those who voted for him.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

He is showing that he is the President of all Americans, not just those who voted for him.

The very first thing he did in his speech tonight was take a pot shot about how Trump mishandled the virus.  Unnecessary and not very unifying.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ekbeats said:

The very first thing he did in his speech tonight was take a pot shot about how Trump mishandled the virus.  Unnecessary and not very unifying.

The only way to unify the country at this point is through a rational rejection of the previous administration’s utter incompetence on this issue 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

For the most part Biden did a nice job.  Seemed like he got a little tired toward the end.  Whoever wrote the speech repeated a little too much so it sounded like Joe was repeating himself.   

Looked a little wobbly walking away but still it was OK.

6 minutes ago, timschochet said:

The only way to unify the country at this point is through a rational rejection of the previous administration’s utter incompetence on this issue 

My mom would tell me.  If I didn’t anything nice to say about someone don’t say anything at all.  Joe has a very positive story to tell so stick to those points.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Or you could just ignore the buffoon and focus on the here and now.

16 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

Biden man.  Dude's dementia is advancing like crazy.  This was so predictable 

Can you believe that - he practised for two weeks and all he had to do is read it off a teleprompter.   I guess he can still read, but, he has no idea how the sentences he is saying go together and still mish mashed words a bunch of times.  :crazy:

16 minutes ago, tonydead said:

All states to open vaccine eligibility to all adults by May 1st?  Impossible, whoever told him to say that inst familiar with the disaster rollout by a lot of the blue states. 

You can sign up by 5/1 but not necessarily vaccinated.  You have to read the fine print.  

5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

You can sign up by 5/1 but not necessarily vaccinated.  You have to read the fine print.  

By fine prices nt...do you mean when he specifically said that?

1 hour ago, ekbeats said:

A pot shot?  Wow.  That's VERY divisive. Seriously?  A pot shot?  Why did he make a pot shot?  That's horrible......the guy gives a speech...and he makes a pot shot.  In the annals of horrible things a POTUS has done...a pot shot is up there.  I'm just thankful for the nation that he didn't make two pot shots. 

• Laughing 1

Stocks rise under Obama, keep going up under Trump -- Trump gets the credit.

Unemployment tanks under Bush, keeps tanking under Obama -- Obama gets the blame.

COVID going up under Trump, drops like a rock under Biden -- Biden gets the credit.

That's just how this works.

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, tonydead said:

No way that happens in my state. No way. We're still on 65+.  Still. 

Seattle overall crushing this thing. Leaps and bounds ahead of other large cities.

Vaccination rate in our state is middle of the pack.

5 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

A pot shot?  Wow.  That's VERY divisive. Seriously?  A pot shot?  Why did he make a pot shot?  That's horrible......the guy gives a speech...and he makes a pot shot.  In the annals of horrible things a POTUS has done...a pot shot is up there.  I'm just thankful for the nation that he didn't make two pot shots. 

Pot shots...by rightfully claiming things were ignored and downplayed.

• Sad 1

The victors write the history books and that's what they're doing. Instead if thanking those that put in the hard work to get us to the point when he took office, they'd rather bash them all to make Trump look bad. Instead of an attempt at unity, they will push divisiveness. This is an accomplishment that should be celebrated but the current political climate won't allow it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The General said:

Seattle overall crushing this thing. Leaps and bounds ahead of other large cities.

Vaccination rate in our state is middle of the pack.

Other large coastal blue cities, maybe. Were still on 65+, fact.  STILL. 

6 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Other large coastal blue cities, maybe. Were still on 65+, fact.  STILL. 

You are incorrect.

Seattle is the best, by far, of top 20 largest metro areas in terms of deaths.

The state is pretty much dead middle of pack in terms of fully vaccinated % of population. Slightly above average in supply used and doses administered.

1 minute ago, The General said:

You are incorrect.

Seattle is the best, by far, of top 20 largest metro areas in terms of deaths.

The state is pretty much dead middle of pack in terms of fully vaccinated % of population. Slightly above average in supply used and doses administered.

Do you wanna stop ##### footing around and bet we arent open up to everyone May 1st?  

Just now, tonydead said:

Do you wanna stop ##### footing around and bet we arent open up to everyone May 1st?  

I’m just giving you data. You are misinformed.

I will not bet, I certainly hope so though. Was thinking anything before July would be a miracle at beginning of the year. 

• Laughing 1

Or you could just ignore the buffoon and focus on the here and now.

They can’t, their party has no message mother than obsess over him the last 5 years. It’s amazing. 

30 minutes ago, jamny said:

The victors write the history books and that's what they're doing. Instead if thanking those that put in the hard work to get us to the point when he took office, they'd rather bash them all to make Trump look bad. Instead of an attempt at unity, they will push divisiveness. This is an accomplishment that should be celebrated but the current political climate won't allow it.

He thanked all the companies and said how it was part of what makes America great?

He spent a few lines about where things were a year ago.

Edited by sho nuff

3 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

They can’t, their party has no message mother than obsess over him the last 5 years. It’s amazing. 

The Dems just passed a 1.9 Trillion stimulus package alone. I’d assume we could look there for a message.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Amazing anyone can type that and be serious about it.

1 minute ago, The General said:

The Dems just passed a 1.9 Trillion stimulus package alone. I’d assume we could look there for a message.

99% of this speech was about a message that had zero to do with Trump.

24 minutes ago, The General said:

I’m just giving you data. You are misinformed.

I will not bet, I certainly hope so though. Was thinking anything before July would be a miracle at beginning of the year. 

Take your strawman home. It’s past his bedtime. 

• Thanks 1