What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread*** BEST EVER! (4 Viewers)

squistion said:
This was a online poll by SurveyMonkey and has the same value as any online poll, which is to say very little.
Besides from Bidens previous gaffes he fell on the stairs twice today boarding the plane.  I think that means a little.  Come on man..even you have to admit something is not right.

Is it refreshing to anyone else that we're back to the silliness of typical political :hophead:  ?  It's rather refreshing to see that the big issue of the day is a stumble up the steps.  

Besides from Bidens previous gaffes he fell on the stairs twice today boarding the plane.  I think that means a little.  Come on man..even you have to admit something is not right.
Trump going gingerly down a slippery ramp in dress shoes and the MSM was ready to have him committed as an invalid.
Biden faceplants twice going UP the stairs and we get this

I wonder how he fell when he broke his foot playing with his dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harris is warming up in the bullpen. I was hoping Biden would get through one term but the odds don`t look good.

While the 78-year-old Biden  hit the presidency at full speed,  bookmakers are seeing a push towards doubts over his longevity.

Biden Odds Expand

According to the latest US politics betting odds, the chances of Biden remaining in office for his first four-year term have worsened. Before inauguration day he was 1/3 not to be replaced as president before the next election – an implied probability of 75%. Those odds have already shifted to 4/6, which offers an implied probability of 60%.

Did he blame it on the wind?

Also, isn't the excuse that a light breeze knocked you over three times kind of worse than "I tripped"?
i don't get the need to make up ridiculous excuses that are obviously lies to explain accidents.  he fell.  he's old.  it happens.  the wind?  gtfo with that.

Harris is warming up in the bullpen. I was hoping Biden would get through one term but the odds don`t look good.

While the 78-year-old Biden  hit the presidency at full speed,  bookmakers are seeing a push towards doubts over his longevity.

Biden Odds Expand

According to the latest US politics betting odds, the chances of Biden remaining in office for his first four-year term have worsened. Before inauguration day he was 1/3 not to be replaced as president before the next election – an implied probability of 75%. Those odds have already shifted to 4/6, which offers an implied probability of 60%.
Joe dispatches Don, then sets Kamala up for an 8 year run. Not bad. 

So does Neuropathy...especially in the aged.
Yet the stimulus gets passed, vaccines flying out the door, stock market purring along.

Joe throws some bones occasionally to the conservative blogosphere with purple haired translators and slip up some stairs.

Impressive.

Yet the stimulus gets passed, vaccines flying out the door, stock market purring along.

Joe throws some bones occasionally to the conservative blogosphere with purple haired translators and slip up some stairs.

Impressive.
Vaccines? What vaccines?
You mean those vaccines that were developed in record time under the previous administration for which the current administration is taking credit?

Stock Market? What stock market?
You mean the stock market the the previous administration lit up?

Stimulus? What stimulus?
You mean the stimulus that the previous POTUS wanted at $2,000 to begin with...or the final Covid Stimulus where only .9% goes to actual Covid related issues?

Gas prices? What gas prices?
Oh wait....you didn't mention gas prices.

Anyone would have dispatched Don.   It will be a Dem in 2024 unless things go haywire but I don`t think Harris.
Most likely. Not sure though, you never know what happens in a campaign. Ol Joe pulled it out going away.

We’ll see in 2024. Agreed it won’t be Joe. He’ll probably move on to focus on ultramarathons or some other extreme sports. 

Most likely. Not sure though, you never know what happens in a campaign. Ol Joe pulled it out going away.

We’ll see in 2024. Agreed it won’t be Joe. He’ll probably move on to focus on ultramarathons or some other extreme sports. 
I just hope he makes it though one term.  Things are bad when Colbert was already mocking him.  Never thought that would happen.

Vaccines? What vaccines?
You mean those vaccines that were developed in record time under the previous administration for which the current administration is taking credit?

Stock Market? What stock market?
You mean the stock market the the previous administration lit up?

Stimulus? What stimulus?
You mean the stimulus that the previous POTUS wanted at $2,000 to begin with...or the final Covid Stimulus where only .9% goes to actual Covid related issues?

Gas prices? What gas prices?
Oh wait....you didn't mention gas prices.

Vaccines going out ahead of schedule ✅

Stock Markets under Dems 🚀🚀

Stimulus out the door in record time. I didn’t get any  <_<

Gas...Just giving Joe something to work on. He’s getting bored in there.

Vaccines going out ahead of schedule ✅

Stock Markets under Dems 🚀🚀

Stimulus out the door in record time. I didn’t get any  <_<

Gas...Just giving Joe something to work on. He’s getting bored in there.
Just has to look south for something to do...   :whistle:

I voted for Joe and hope he is OK.    That being said we did not see much of him during the campaign and he was not out there doing a tough job 7 days a week like now.  I am sure at his age fatigue is playing a role as well. Even if you voted for him you can admit he is struggling as there is no shame in that.

After the Trump fiasco we now have Joe bumbling and stumbling.  Other countries have to be saying what the heck is going on over there.

Use this while you can. Markets are looking shaky lately. I expect a good push as we reopen but late 2021 and 2022 are going to be tough on the markets.
That’s when the pivot back to “the market isn’t impacted by the President”.  :lmao:

That’s when the pivot back to “the market isn’t impacted by the President”.  :lmao:
I actually agree with that but it's Congress that will tank the market. There's already concern with how willing the Dems are to ram through things. Add in an Infrastructure bill and tax increases and they are going to end this bull run.

Use this while you can. Markets are looking shaky lately. I expect a good push as we reopen but late 2021 and 2022 are going to be tough on the markets.
We can all hope they keep going up. The DOW is up like 6k since he won. Tech been pretty meh.

Stock market on a whole has been a rocket ship for over a decade. Seems to not matter who is in there.

Last guy tweeted about it every couple weeks so just having some fun here.

I actually agree with that but it's Congress that will tank the market. There's already concern with how willing the Dems are to ram through things. Add in an Infrastructure bill and tax increases and they are going to end this bull run.
Unless you have a POTUS with an agenda of raising taxes among other unfriendly policies. I think you are right though, it comes down to it they try to ram their bad ideas through or not. If they just keep printing stimulus money it should stay propped up though. 

I just hope he makes it though one term.  Things are bad when Colbert was already mocking him.  Never thought that would happen.
Making fun of the Prez is fair game. It makes it funnier when they try and fight it, kind of sad when they acknowledge it honestly. 

I think Joe will make it just fine, if he wants to step aside or something happens as with any Prez I assume everyone considers that when looking at them (as in who they pick for their Veep).

Were they targeted specifically because they were black? 
That doesnt matter. According to guys like fish/rover and trevor noah the numbers are all that matters. 

Majority shot were black. So therefore it was because they were black. You trying to tell us that there is more to it than that? 

Making fun of the Prez is fair game. It makes it funnier when they try and fight it, kind of sad when they acknowledge it honestly. 

I think Joe will make it just fine, if he wants to step aside or something happens as with any Prez I assume everyone considers that when looking at them (as in who they pick for their Veep).
I gave Joe 6 months tops.  I still stand by that.  It will be President Harris by June or July.

Just watching video of him is cringy.  He's clearly not running our country - a shadow cabal of handlers is.  As Americans, we should all be concerned.

I remember the good old days when Liberals everywhere thought Trump was going to usurp Democracy and become a dictator.   Turns out, they were the ones planning it this entire time.  Probably worried someone was going to beat them to it.

I gave Joe 6 months tops.  I still stand by that.  It will be President Harris by June or July.

Just watching video of him is cringy.  He's clearly not running our country - a shadow cabal of handlers is.  As Americans, we should all be concerned.

I remember the good old days when Liberals everywhere thought Trump was going to usurp Democracy and become a dictator.   Turns out, they were the ones planning it this entire time.  Probably worried someone was going to beat them to it.
Apparently it's already "President Harris".

We can all hope they keep going up. The DOW is up like 6k since he won. Tech been pretty meh.

Stock market on a whole has been a rocket ship for over a decade. Seems to not matter who is in there.

Last guy tweeted about it every couple weeks so just having some fun here.
Pump and dump.   Get ready.

Bottom line is Dems felt that Biden could win and he did.   Not sure they care if he decides it is too much at this point.   Biden ran the first leg of the relay.

With all respect I think Joe is a decent man, but a man whose time has passed for this demanding job at his age. That is not meant as any disrepect.   Too bad Biden could not have won in 2008 when he was 65 and had Obama as VP, then Obama would have won in 2016 and took over for maybe 8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread