Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official President Joe Biden Thread***

SHIZNITTTT

4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Hey has anyone compared Biden to Trump yet? 

At least he's not Trump, amiright?

Seriously....if that’s the best argument that Joe’s doing well.....and it appears that it’s the ONLY argument that Joe’s doing well....should be a great 4 yrs

Sad!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Seriously....if that’s the best argument that Joe’s doing well.....and it appears that it’s the ONLY argument that Joe’s doing well....should be a great 4 yrs

Sad!

Seems most are just saying he is doing ok.  No real huge praise.

And yeah...after the last night 4 years stable and ok is an upgrade.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I thought his strongest moment was talking about voter rights. The Republicans look terrible on that issue and they know it. Biden was sharp. 
As President, his biggest success is with Covid. There wasn’t a single question about it, which means he’s done a terrific job. 
By far, his weakest moments regarded the border and immigration. He contradicted himself several times: you can’t say “don’t come” and also claim that you won’t turn people away. He fell back on blaming Trump; even if that’s true, it’s weak; nobody wants to hear it. 
His other weak moment was trying to answer the filibuster question by talking out of both sides of his mouth. He wants to work with Republicans. But he can’t work with Republicans. But he’s still going to try until he’s sure he can’t work with them. But he can’t work with them. And so on. Make up your mind already. 

Overall it was a reasonably fine performance. As I wrote he’ll be even more popular after this. 

On CNN they said his staff was very upset because there were not enough COVID questions.  The DR from FOX had COVID questions but he never called on him.

Right now the border is taking center stage even over COVID so he needs to deal with that fast.  

Wants to be "Working" with the other side.  Working to Biden mean doing what he wants.  Lets be real, unity and working together is basically gone forever. Now you know why the Dems spent 750 million in Georgia for that seat.  That was key.

If a GOP canidate wins in 2024 will they reverse everything?  If a Dem wins in 2028 will they reverse what the GOP reversed?  Is this where we are headed?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Sad!

What is going so wrong I guess is my question? Unemployment is lowest since this started. Shots going into arms. 

The border seems to be the biggest concern I guess. Tragic situation that they need to get on. Well behind getting people vaccinated if you ask me. Biden administration should be asked about it daily. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

If a GOP canidate wins in 2024 will they reverse everything? 

If it's De Santis, then Yes, but I have a hard time seeing how he can get enough RNC delegates to get the ticket in 2024.  DeSantis, if he can get in, can carry enough momentum not to have to essentially run for reelection upon inauguration.

If it's Haley, then No, she'll have to do more horse trading to get another term. She'll spend too much time essentially campaigning for her 2nd term on Day 1 of her administration.

If it's Trump, it won't matter, odds are he will provoke a war with China.

5 minutes ago, The General said:

What's that? 

Uh it hasn't peaked yet. 

And 2021 numbers are a month old already. It's likely Bidens numbers are at 2019 numbers now and showing no signs of slowing down. Hes going to shatter all records by a long shot. 

18 minutes ago, tonydead said:

:lol:. Who said that was the worst thing hes done?  

Seems the biggest complaint about the press conference.   Just funny watching some of you all go nuts after defending and excusing far worse things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Seems the biggest complaint about the press conference.   Just funny watching some of you all go nuts after defending and excusing far worse things.

Seems?  No it doesnt.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Uh it hasn't peaked yet. 

And 2021 numbers are a month old already. It's likely Bidens numbers are at 2019 numbers now and showing no signs of slowing down. Hes going to shatter all records by a long shot. 

Perhaps. In 2019 they peaked in March and then went down. Seasonal migration.

Media attention on this should make Biden administration focus on this.

What steps aren't they doing that you would like to see?

4 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

May as well just program him with 10 answers and pull the string in his back for the appropriate answer.

Looks like being prepared to me :coffee:

You think he hangs out with all these people?

• Like 1

Some of you guys are working way too hard to find significant faults in that presser.  Biden was - in general - well organized, quite open, rather accurate, thoughtful, reasonably articulate, certainly compassionate.  This is all a good thing ...a good thing for our country.   Why are y'all nitpicking, again? 

• Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

4 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

Some of you guys are working way too hard to find significant faults in that presser.  Biden was - in general - well organized, quite open, rather accurate, thoughtful, reasonably articulate, certainly compassionate.  This is all a good thing ...a good thing for our country.   Why are y'all nitpicking, again? 

It's not nearly as hard as you make it out to be. It's on video. 

6 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

Lmao at articulate 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Yikes?

what is the concern with that?  I mean seriously?  

Dont worry. There is zero doubt that youre being serious about not understanding. 

Edited by tonydead

3 minutes ago, The General said:
7 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

There's probably a big red X next to Peter Doocy with "NO ASK!"

Definitely scared of mastermind Peter Doocy :lmao:

Not the pwnage you think it is :lmao:

• Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

That presser? The guy has been dodging interactions with the press from the jump, and after a totally scripted PC, where he wouldn’t even take a question from that goober, Peter Doucey, I don’t see why anyone would claim this as some sort of triumph when he couldn’t even maintain a consistent train of thought in some of the answers. We followed up a Presidency of a an antagonistic, narcissistic buffoon with a pudding head of a guy who has been a running political joke since I’ve been alive, and somehow we are supposed to think he’s now Presidential. I really don’t know how people are making these arguments. The only reason this farce is going on is because he could beat Trump, and it will only continue until 2022 when he is deemed unfit for office by people defending him now, due to the fact he’s advancing a political agenda they endorse. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

He's got a cut sheet of all the media with names and pictures to identify them?  Did you expect him to instantly know them out of the gate?  

I'm not a Joe Biden fanboy.  I think he's very average but you are really reaching for your criticism.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

He's got a cut sheet of all the media with names and pictures to identify them?  Did you expect him to instantly know them out of the gate?  

I'm not a Joe Biden fanboy.  I think he's very average but you are really reaching for your criticism.  

Out of the gate?  He said he has been there 120 years. 

Picture Book Joe, I bet he gets rewarded with pudding. 

• Laughing 1