Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official President Joe Biden Thread***

SHIZNITTTT

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Agreed.  I have seen no real push by this administration to get people to get the shots other than to occasionally ask people to get the shots.  States had to take it upon themselves to offer lotteries and the like to get people to do it.

I see no push..and I mean zero push  to target the african american community and get them to come on board.  Nothing. Zip.  You'd figure the Biden admin could get some prominent african americans to step up and get that race on the same page.  We have a black VP and we can't even get her to do anything.

100% ineffective.  Just like you said...They saw the numbers going down, made ridiculous predictions intended to sway votes (70% anyone) then HOPED it would all work out.  Well that was an ineffective strategy.   

No effort to try to bridge the gaps dividing us, just more of the same.  

Hopefully the FDA stamp will get anti vaxers and anti maskers out.   Mis-information starting with this being a hoax has made this way more difficult than it should be. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JIslander said:

Hopefully the FDA stamp will get anti vaxers and anti maskers out.   Mis-information starting with this being a hoax has made this way more difficult than it should be. 

Well I *hope* the Biden administration is doing what you are doing and *hoping* everything will work out.

That's part of the issue right now. Hope ain't cutting it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Well I *hope* the Biden administration is doing what you are doing and *hoping* everything will work out.

That's part of the issue right now. Hope ain't cutting it.

"Hope' isn't a plan.

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Why the long delay, did they tuck him in for a nap first?

Can’t find the podium.  

5 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

It's quite amazing to me to see the folks who spent four years dissecting all the horrible, weird and nonsensical things Trump said now defend all the horrible, weird and nonsensical things Biden is saying and vice versa.

We elected back to back people who shouldn't be President.  You can disagree on the degrees of being unqualified and I have my own opinion but anybody who thinks these two are what should represent us is either fooling themselves or is greatly misinformed.

As someone who made fun of Trump spewing total gibberish, I’m really ####### embarrassed by Biden right now. Still can’t believe he is who the Dems voted for out of that primary field. He was near last on my list. 

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, squistion said:

He was not talking about Harris in the bolded. We didn't see the full context of this part of the debate, but IIRC he was talking about the importance of being on the same page when was Obama's VP - essentially saying the he would feign an illness as so to gracefully step down rather than continue without his full support and there be friction between them.

VIDEO: NFL "Blown Coverage" Compilation Jun 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjfbNnWpfMw

Simple Messaging.

If you don't use simple messaging then anything you say is your own fault, not the fault of the American public at large.

If you need to watch a movie twice to understand it, then the entire production staff failed in making that movie. The director, the writers, the producers, the editors, everyone.

Your attempt at "coverage" just comes off as bizarre. But it's your free speech.

You sound like Mike Ditka trying to talk up Heath Schuler and Billy Joe Hobert as true beefeaters.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

12 minutes ago, GordonGekko said:

You sound like Mike Ditka trying to talk up trading an entire draft for Ricky Williams.

Yeah, fixed that.  Not that I'm still sore on that subject or anything.

• Laughing 2

On 1/8/2021 at 12:18 PM, AAABatteries said:

I'll be honest - I was a little worried back after he got the nomination because he didn't seem up for it - but we may have inadvertently lucked in to the perfect President at a time of need.  I will still disagree with him (maybe a lot) but the idea of healing and unity seems to be in his wheelhouse and he's doing great so far.

It looks like your first instinct was right

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 8/16/2021 at 10:07 AM, timschochet said:

But FWIW the remain in Mexico policy was terrible. 

Well, we'll see how quick the policy takes to get put back in place now that SCOTUS has spoken on the issue.

Let's hope tomorrow.  

16 minutes ago, JIslander said:

"Appalling!!"

that's one word, i can think of others.   his own people are worried about what he's gonna say.     and many more are worried about what he's gonna do and is doing.   confidence dropping in this guy like a dress on prom night.

• Laughing 2

6 minutes ago, kodycutter said:

that's one word, i can think of others.   his own people are worried about what he's gonna say.     and many more are worried about what he's gonna do and is doing.   confidence dropping in this guy like a dress on prom night.

I know you guys are waiting/ looking for bad news with bated breath, but perhaps you could wait for something a but more substantial to start your hand-waving.

• Thanks 1

something is amiss with Joe.  We already knew that but 5 hours late for his presser yesterday & he looks like he is ready for a breakdown.

Sad to watch.

2 minutes ago, JIslander said:

I know you guys are waiting/ looking for bad news with bated breath, but perhaps you could wait for something a but more substantial to start your hand-waving.

you have to admit Joe is not exactly inspiring confidence right now.  painful to watch, really.

1 minute ago, JIslander said:

yeah, i saw your interaction with Joe B. earlier.   disappointed in myself for replying to you.   #jazzhands

9 minutes ago, JIslander said:

Don’t project the odious behavior of the left the past 4 years onto right learning posters.

:lol: What a hoot and a half

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gopher State said:

Joe really needs a win, his approval ratings are dropping like a rock.

Not true, only in some individual polls, not aggregate polls of major polling organizations, that only show a drop of 1%-2% points and his low is still above any Trump high in his 4 years.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not true, only in some individual polls, not aggregate polls of major polling organizations, that only show a drop of 1%-2% points and his low is still above any Trump high in his 4 years.

i love it, someone has to hold the line,  it is you squis.    get in that bunker.  

President Biden's approval rating has dropped to 41 percent in light of the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan, a USA Today-Suffolk University poll found.

According to the survey results, 55 percent of those surveyed disapproved of Biden's job in office.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

On talk radio today they quoted their own poll which shows him at 40 percent approval rating,  however they feel he wii be in the low 30’s if he leaves any Americans behind in the withdrawal.  I sure the upcoming polls will not be favorable. Also, Thump is gone and this is the Biden thread so why bother bringing his name up.  last time I checked it’s the Biden show, Joe owns it now.  TIA.

4 hours ago, Max Power said:

Apparently he said "you'll be the first person I call" to the reporter's question "What will you do if people are left after 8/31 in Afghanistan". 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The General said:

Apparently he said "you'll be the first person I call" to the reporter's question "What will you do if people are left after 8/31 in Afghanistan". 

Do you think that is the truth?