Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?

Joe Bryant

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

464 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Can you get me specialty bourbon and ship to me?  If so, I'll agree to letting Trump scam folks until it's over without saying anything.

ETA - nevermind, I read that backwards.

The clown was talking about the state that elected Joe Biden fair and square 

1 minute ago, Capella said:

No you don’t. You want your guy to be given a win he didn’t earn so you and others are taking any desperate route necessary, including but not limited to, crapping all over democracy in order to make it look like trump didn’t take a huge loss. 

But he did, and he’ll be gone in 70 days. 

Wow.

I'm not sure what to say. I know people are commandos behind the keyboard, but this isn't a good look for you guys.

Not at all, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

One side is saying all the allegations are false.

One side is saying let's find out.

Interesting, isn't it?

Some are claiming fraud before the election ever started, and continue to do so with no proof.

Others are saying the likelihood of fraud is extremely low, that past investigations into vote fraud have found little to none has taken place, and that almost all allegations brought so far for this election cycle have been dismissed. The only one that's held up at this point is the one person in Pennsylvania who was caught attempting to have their dead mother vote for Trump.

Yet some would try to spin the above as innocent requests for verification met with obstructionism in performing verification of plausible allegations. Which is false.

Edited by Gr00vus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bamboo Bill said:

Is this relevant to your interests?

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1326607989571194887

I imagine there are complaints similar to this nearly every election, especially heavily contested.  I would have to assume there are similar complaints from democratic poll watchers as well.

I would wager that things like this equate to a slap on the wrist WRT process, but there is no actual evidence that vote tallies were changed.

"they cheered when republican watchers left the room"..frankly, if people cheer when you leave the room, that says more about you than anyone else.

"independent poll watchers seemed liberal"...heh...I'm willing to sign a sworn affidavit that I have seen moderate people are described as "liberal" by the far right.

"odd that members of the military voted for Biden".  umm, no.

15 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Interesting, isn't it?

Not really interesting...because the proof continues to show that the allegations are not only not close to enough to change the election...but they are also false and being pushed in a way to do nothing but increase division in this country.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

Some are claiming fraud before the election ever started, and continue to do so with no proof.

Others are saying the likelihood of fraud is extremely low, that past investigations into vote fraud have found little to none has taken place, and that almost all allegations brought so far for this election cycle have been dismissed. The only one that's held up at this point is the one person in Pennsylvania who was caught attempting to have their dead mother vote for Trump.

Yet some would try to spin the above as innocent requests for verification met with obstructionism in performing verification of plausible allegations. Which is false.

Here's what we all know...

If things were reversed with Trump winning & the same allegations of fraud (& lots of them) were made, you guys would be all over it (& rightly so).

This is going down. It's going to be vetted as far as possible. If this election was, indeed, upstanding, you guys have nothing to worry about.

Edited by Football Jones

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

If things were reversed with Trump winning & the same allegations of fraud (& lots of them) were made in rural areas, you guys would be all over it (& rightly so).

This is going down. It's going to be vetted as far as possible. If this election was, indeed, upstanding, you guys have nothing to worry about.

It has been upstanding, no charge the Trump campaign has made has managed to stick, poll watchers from both parties nationwide confirm no fraud, the international watchers Trump brought in have stated no fraud, and the world is moving on because Trump lost.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Interesting, isn't it?

President Trump and many of his supporters going well beyond saying let's find out and are saying in no uncertain terms that the president won and the Democrats have illegally rigged the election.    

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

If things were reversed with Trump winning & the same allegations of fraud (& lots of them) were made, you guys would be all over it (& rightly so).

We know this is false because some Hillary supporters cried "fraud" in 2016 and they were quickly shouted down by both sides and Hillary ended up NOT filing a bunch of frivolous and meritless lawsuits. Say what you want about her, but at least she accepted the loss with a relatively higher amount of dignity.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Kal El said:

It has been upstanding, no charge the Trump campaign has made has managed to stick, poll watchers from both parties nationwide confirm no fraud, the international watchers Trump brought in have stated no fraud, and the world is moving on because Trump lost.

Again, this would happen if it was the other way around. We know this.

Be patient. There's too much smoke to ignore. 

Election fraud won't be decided by you. You believe there's nothing there & that's fine, but the process has just begun. The allegations concerning the affidavits need to be investigated (sig fraud, ballot re-runs,) the suspicious ballot tallies in Michigan, & all the other stuff (too numerous to name).

Edited by Football Jones

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:
3 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

2016: Hillary loses by ~100,000 votes in 3 states. Doesn't file lawsuits or cry fraud.

2020: Trump loses by ~100,000 votes in 3 states. Files lawsuits and cries fraud.

I'm guessing there weren't numerous serious allegations/affidavits/etc.

This is correct. For both elections.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

6 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Election fraud won't be decided by you. You believe there's nothing there & that's fine, but the process has just begun. The allegations concerning the affidavits need to be investigated (sig fraud, ballot re-runs,) the suspicious ballot tallies in Michigan, & all the other stuff (too numerous to name).

We don't know that at all. Biden is on track to beat Trump by a larger margin than Trump beat Hillary by, but she conceded the next day, and Trump was in the White House being welcomed as the President-elect by Obama shortly thereafter.

It's completely disingenuous to "both sides" some hypothetical that has no basis in reality.

Edited by Don Quixote
  • Like 5

The administering of the SAT and ACT is the closest experience I have to carrying out a national vote. Both involve millions of people in the general public, are handled often by people who’s full time job isn’t counting votes or running elections and involves lots of specific rules. Every time the ACT/SAT gets administered nationwide, their are rules broken and it’s almost always human error and it is almost never impactful. I accidentally lose track of the clock and my test takers got 60 extra seconds on the writing section. Technically that’s a violation and all those tests should be invalidated but is that really worth me reporting it? No. Is that really going to impact to the kids scores and the validity of the entire test nation wide? No. I’m sure there are a few cases where a kid copies from another kid and the teacher missed it or some proctor gives a clue when they shouldn’t have. The question is, does that invalidate the overall results of what the aggregate test scores say? Of course not and the cases of error or cheating are so small that it is negligible to the final results.

If individual instances of error or cheating are found, then deal with them. They are very very unlikely to impact the results. What’s the Erie post office whistle blower talking about? I thought I read he was referring to 2 votes. 

The insistence that there was massive county, State or Nation wide conspiracy to rig the election is a huge claim and likely what it would take to actually overturn the result. Let’s see the evidence. Otherwise it feels like they are chasing 2 votes here, 30 votes there and it’s simply being petty. 

1 minute ago, Don Quixote said:

We don't know that at all. Biden is on track to beat Trump by a larger margin than Trump beat Hillary by, but she conceded the next day, and Trump was in the White House being welcomed as the President-elect by Obama shortly thereafter.

I suppose the reason Hillary didn't object is because there weren't numerous serious allegations.

If there were allegations, they must've decided they weren't valid.

If this was just Trump, I'd be ok with moving on. That's not the case. Members of the GOP are very concerned there was tampering on a large scale.

I only recently got into politics, but I don't ever remember such a thing. This has to be looked at.

9 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I'm guessing there weren't numerous serious allegations/affidavits/etc.

There aren’t that many serious ones now either.  Which is why when pressed multiple tomes by multiple people you refuse to actually support your assertions.

Trumps press secretary claiming there are tons of affidavits isn’t really meaning anything.  Even the word affidavit is pretty well overused as if it is something official outside of a court.

• Like 1

Just now, sho nuff said:

There aren’t that many serious ones now either.  Which is why when pressed multiple tomes by multiple people you refuse to actually support your assertions.

Trumps press secretary claiming there are tons of affidavits isn’t really meaning anything.  Even the word affidavit is pretty well overused as if it is something official outside of a court.

No serious allegations? You keep saying that, LOL.

Some of them are pretty damned serious.

3 minutes ago, moleculo said:

name one.

Sig fraud in the affidavits, ballot re-runs in the affidavits, the extremely suspicious ballot tallies in Michigan uncovered by Sidney Powell. And many, many, MANY more.

At this point, nothing else needs to be said here. We goin' nowhere with these convos.

It's going to be vetted as far as it can be vetted. Looks like to me EVERYONE would want to make sure the election was on the up & up.

None of you know that. I don't know that. 

All we can hope to do is uncover the truth. If Biden does get in as the fairly elected POTUS, he's going to have a tough go of it, but that doesn't mean you'll hear the "not my President" nonsense from me (or the vast majority of conservatives) like we saw from many liberals. That was a disgrace. You're an American. Act like it.

3 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Sig fraud in the affidavits, ballot re-runs in the affidavits, the extremely suspicious ballot tallies in Michigan uncovered by Sidney Powell. And many, many, MANY more.

At this point, nothing else needs to be said here. We goin' nowhere with these convos.

It's going to be vetted as far as it can be vetted. Looks like to me EVERYONE would want to make sure the election was on the up & up.

All we can hope to do is uncover the truth. If Biden does get in as the fairly elected POTUS, he's going to have a tough go of it, but that doesn't mean you'll hear the "not my President" nonsense from me (or the vast majority of conservatives) like we saw from many liberals. That was a disgrace. You're an American. Act like it.

I didn't say name a bunch, name one.  Pick your best shot, and let's do a deep dive.  Lets see if there is any there there.

ETA: there absolutely will be "not my president." Bank on it.   will it be the vast majority?  no, but it wasn't the vast majority from liberals either.

Edited by moleculo
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, moleculo said:

name one.

According to this site that I have never heard of, hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes were changed, altered, or lost through use of the Dominion Voting Systems used in multiple states. 

LINK

I have no idea if there is any validity to the claims laid out, and my knowledge of computer technology is pretty much non existent. So I defer to others in terms of what they were querying and if that actually shows what they allege it shows. 

3 minutes ago, moleculo said:

I didn't say name a bunch, name one.  Pick your best shot, and let's do a deep dive.  Lets see if there is any there there.

ETA: there absolutely will be "not my president." Bank on it.   will it be the vast majority?  no, but it wasn't the vast majority from liberals either.

Deep dive? Haha.

We'll have to let the actual investigation uncover the truth.

Deep dive? Haha.

We'll have to let the actual investigation uncover the truth.

right.  The actual investigation will do that...until that happens, all we have is unsubstantiated hearsay and unvalidated rumors.  I think we are a far cry from "serious".

Edited by moleculo

Voting results have been certified in several states now. Wyoming had a 2.9% swing away from Trump. South Dakota, 3.6%. Margins in the 6 states certifying have had at least a 2.6% swing away from Trump. These are the same swings that have occurred in MI, PA, WI and others. So if there is election fraud for Biden, it appears to have happened in every state.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

11 minutes ago, Blinky the Three Eyed Fish said:

According to this site that I have never heard of, hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes were changed, altered, or lost through use of the Dominion Voting Systems used in multiple states. 

LINK

I have no idea if there is any validity to the claims laid out, and my knowledge of computer technology is pretty much non existent. So I defer to others in terms of what they were querying and if that actually shows what they allege it shows. 

me neither.  It appears like he is getting the raw data from the New York Times.  I have no idea what their database is, but he calls it Edison data.  Edison Research is a national polling company that did exit polling, so I have no idea what is going on here.

57 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

You keep mentioning smoke, but the only smoke visible anywhere is my neighbor hotboxing in his camper. That's it. Literally everything you just mentioned, the sig fraud, ballot reruns, and especially the suspicious tally in Michigan, they have already been proven to be false several times over. Trump lost. Joe Biden is our next president.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Blinky the Three Eyed Fish said:

LINK

I read it, along with a few others on the site that purported to explain how it works.  I'm an ex-programmer and have worked in IT for a living for 20+ years.  It's about as credible as "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

You keep mentioning smoke, but the only smoke visible anywhere is my neighbor hotboxing in his camper. That's it. Literally everything you just mentioned, the sig fraud, ballot reruns, and especially the suspicious tally in Michigan, they have already been proven to be false several times over. Trump lost. Joe Biden is our next president.

Actually, none of the affidavits & other claims have been proven one way or the other yet. I suspect this is going play out much longer than you would like. I don't want to put a time limit on it, myself. 

This has nothing to do with Biden. He's a guy most conservatives are happy to ride out until the red wave in 24. Now, Harris is a different story, LOL.

What we can't have, though, is fraudulent elections for either party. 

51 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

No serious allegations? You keep saying that, LOL.

Some of them are pretty damned serious.

I keep saying it yes...and you keep being asked to show what they are and you keep refusing to bring anything to the board. 

So yes...I don't think there are very many serious allegations out there showing any rampant fraud outside of things that amount to statistically insignificant things that happen in any election.

38 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

The truth that has been uncovered is that Joe Biden's electoral victory will be certified on time.

The truth is that affidavits outside of a court of law are basically worthless.  

The truth is that Sidney Powell is hardly a credible source right now...she is a partisan attack lawyer for Trump and little more.  Claiming ballot tallies are not serious allegations without actually showing any evidence...thus far, each and every allegation is lacking evidence...which is why they are not serious allegations at this point.

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I keep saying it yes...and you keep being asked to show what they are and you keep refusing to bring anything to the board. 

So yes...I don't think there are very many serious allegations out there showing any rampant fraud outside of things that amount to statistically insignificant things that happen in any election.

All we can talk about is the allegations that have already been linked.

We're kind of at a stalemate because it's going to be vetted.

Just now, Football Jones said:

All we can talk about is the allegations that have already been linked.

We're kind of at a stalemate because it's going to be vetted.

Will they actually be vetted?  Or is there a reason these accusations are being played out on Hannity or through non-credible far right conservative media sources?

Has Powell brought any of these allegations or affidavits to court?  If no...why not?

Investigations are not initiated because people have a feeling...or because "many people are saying".  The Russian investigation was not done because of that..it is because there was sufficient evidence of wrongdoing (every investigation about the investigation has basically said as much...that the original investigation was warranted).

The facts...as we know right now...is that every challenge that has had a ruling in court...has come out against the claims of fraud being made (some even laughably so).  What we know is Joe Biden has a significant popular vote lead...and has significant leads in the correct states to give him an EC win (bigger leads than Trump had in 2016...which he called a landslide).  What we know are recounts have never overturned the number of votes he would need to change the results of the election.  What we know is year after year, investigation after investigation, has never found that voter fraud was a significant issue...including Trump's own commission led by Kris Kobach which dissolved without reporting a thing.

To this point...voter fraud is little more than a red herring being used to fundraise even more and pay off campaign debt.

Actually, none of the affidavits & other claims have been proven one way or the other yet. I suspect this is going play out much longer than you would like. I don't want to put a time limit on it, myself. 

This has nothing to do with Biden. He's a guy most conservatives are happy to ride out until the red wave in 24. Now, Harris is a different story, LOL.

I don’t see things set up for a red wave at all. Economy will be humming once the pandemic is over. There is a lot of pent up demand for people to go out and spend money. Divided government will lead to inaction which businesses like.  Basically, things will go back to how they were in Trump’s first three years.  And who always get credit for a good economy whether they earned it or not? The president!

1 hour ago, Capella said:

No you don’t. You want your guy to be given a win he didn’t earn so you and others are taking any desperate route necessary, including but not limited to, crapping all over democracy in order to make it look like trump didn’t take a huge loss. 

But he did, and he’ll be gone in 70 days. No amount of message board bluster and crying will stop that. 

What a emotional response. 

You’re all up in your emotions. Try to get them under control because nobody can talk to you when you’re in this state of mind. 

Let us know when you can act like an adult and can have a rational conversation. 

-Dad. 

15 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

If these affidavits are indeed so serious, as you claim, why not take them before a judge? After all, an affidavit is supposed to be completed under oath, and surely none of these contain anything that would get someone in trouble for perjury, right? Let's see what they've got, because honestly, I've seen this movie before. Trump and his team supposedly have all this evidence to get someone on the other side in huge trouble(occasionally guest starring Rudy Giuliani as Shady Personal Lawyer), but said evidence either gets thrown out, or it never even makes it to a judge's bench. So if they have evidence, put it in front of a judge. Unless that happens, it's the same as it always was.

51 minutes ago, Blinky the Three Eyed Fish said:

LINK

This was the same site I ended up on the other night when I was trying to figure out what all the voter fraud allegations actually were because at that point no one here could articulate what was being speculated. 

I came to the realization that the guy that is running that website is making stuff up and promoting conspiracy theories. It's Q type of stuff. 

2 hours ago, moleculo said:

so from what I can tell, the best evidence of fraud is a single, often disciplined, post-office employee signed a non-legally binding affidavit that he heard someone say that ballots in the mail were post-dated.  When questioned by authorities, he recanted.  Afterwards, he recanted his recant.  We also have the sexual predator New Jersey GOP former candidate that claimed he was a poll watcher in Philly.

Is that the best we have right now?

Just wait for the Durham investigation to wrap up.  Then you'll see!

18 minutes ago, fissure man said:

What a emotional response. 

You’re all up in your emotions. Try to get them under control because nobody can talk to you when you’re in this state of mind. 

Let us know when you can act like an adult and can have a rational conversation. 

-Dad. 

I’m not emotional at all. Plenty of people in here have talked to me. My guy won, your guy lost, you all are the ones caught in your little feelings about it and kicking and screaming about made up fraud. Get over it and move on. 

Edited by Capella
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Capella said:

I’m not emotional at all. Plenty of people in here have talked to me. My guy won, your guy lost, you all are the ones caught in your little feelings about it. Get over it and move on. 

There is nothing for me to get over. There will either be a bunch of frivolous lawsuits as you suggest and Trump will look like a spoiled brat that he is - or there won’t. 

:shrug:

Edited by fissure man