Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?


Joe Bryant

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Blinky the Three Eyed Fish said:

Didn’t see this posted yet, but Team Trump  actually got a court decision to go their way in PA. LINK

Basically, the SOS changed the date to provide proof of identification for certain ballots on her own. The court ruled that some ballots cannot be counted. Not sure how many ballots that effects. I think that will only involve some cured or provisional ballots. 

I assume these ballots have not been included in the count so far, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

If it's shown there was legit fraud & Trump manages to win PA in the courts, you guys will respect the process, right?

I would hope so.

I always thought some votes would get challenged and tossed in PA.

Even if Trump flips it in the courts, Biden is at 270 without it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

That's why the hand audit in GA & lawsuits in other states are important. 

Hopefully, the truth surfaces.

We'll all be better for it.

 

The truth will surface one way or the other.  I'm fairly certain of that.  It's just a matter of whether people believe the truth.  That's where I have some doubt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

You have no freaking idea what could be out there as far as fraud, particularly in this election. You THINK you know.

Do what your boy Biden is doing & respect the process. I see these offerings to shake hands after the last 4 years (LOL), but you guys aren't putting it into practice.

If you're right, nothing will come of it. It's really as simple as that.

 

It's like you didn't read a single word I posted.  Simply put, he can protest and investigate all he wants from my perspective as I stated before (respecting the process).  So far in the "what we know" category he's 0fer and none of the stuff on the horizon is going to improve that batting average.  Is there something else out there?  No idea.  I'm commenting on the KNOWN.  I don't even have to go to the "what I think I know" stage...current stage is plenty entertaining.  Keep putting words in peoples' mouths and ascribing things to them they didn't say though...seems to be working well so far.  Trump's shadow boxing at the moment and no amount of misrepresentation of us watching him is going to change that.  :shrug: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, moleculo said:

it looks to me like this Dominion software will be the main source of "fraud" Team Trump will hang their hats on.  There's a lot riding on this bit of software that, I presume, has been validated many, many times.

This? https://www.courant.com/nation-world/ct-nw-nyt-dominion-voting-machines-problems-20201112-dfhvga5uzjatdah2azb3fytlaa-story.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Commish said:

It's like you didn't read a single word I posted.  Simply put, he can protest and investigate all he wants from my perspective as I stated before (respecting the process).  So far in the "what we know" category he's 0fer and none of the stuff on the horizon is going to improve that batting average.  Is there something else out there?  No idea.  I'm commenting on the KNOWN.  I don't even have to go to the "what I think I know" stage...current stage is plenty entertaining.  Keep putting words in peoples' mouths and ascribing things to them they didn't say though...seems to be working well so far.  Trump's shadow boxing at the moment and no amount of misrepresentation of us watching him is going to change that.  :shrug: 

The problem is you've only seen what you've seen. Even then, you don't have a clue to the actual validity of the vast majority of the claims (yet).

I respect that you THINK you know. I don't know, myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Football Jones said:

The problem is you've only seen what you've seen. Even then, you don't have a clue to the actual validity of the vast majority of the claims (yet).

I respect that you THINK you know. I don't know, myself.

I don't even know what you're saying at this point...sorry.  Are you saying that these across the board rejections of his lawsuits aren't what they appear to be and there is some darker, hidden meaning to them?  I can look up all the different conspiracy theories if I choose, but why should I when the courts are hearing the arguments and sifting through the nonsense for me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Commish said:

I don't even know what you're saying at this point...sorry.  Are you saying that these across the board rejections of his lawsuits aren't what they appear to be and there is some darker, hidden meaning to them?  I can look up all the different conspiracy theories if I choose, but why should I when the courts are hearing the arguments and sifting through the nonsense for me?

Unicorns could be real!  Prove me wrong!

  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Commish said:

I don't even know what you're saying at this point...sorry.  Are you saying that these across the board rejections of his lawsuits aren't what they appear to be and there is some darker, hidden meaning to them?  I can look up all the different conspiracy theories if I choose, but why should I when the courts are hearing the arguments and sifting through the nonsense for me?

You've kinda lost me, too. ;)

All I'm really saying is you have an opinion, but these investigations are just starting for the most part. The hand audit in GA will be interesting for sure.

Edited by Football Jones
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:
31 minutes ago, Blinky the Three Eyed Fish said:

Didn’t see this posted yet, but Team Trump  actually got a court decision to go their way in PA. LINK

Basically, the SOS changed the date to provide proof of identification for certain ballots on her own. The court ruled that some ballots cannot be counted. Not sure how many ballots that effects. I think that will only involve some cured or provisional ballots. 

I assume these ballots have not been included in the count so far, right?

Correct per Blinky's link. Those ballots had already been segregated per previous court order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Football Jones said:

You've kinda lost me, too. ;)

All I'm really saying is you have an opinion, but these investigations are just starting for the most part. The hand audit in AG will be interesting for sure.

I'm not sure I could be more clear.  Would probably help to read it?  I don't speak in secret conspiracy code or anything like that.  WYSIWYG with me.

I haven't shared any opinion here.  I've stated what is happening and haven't gone beyond it.  My actual opinion is, based on history, Trump's not going to find what he's looking for because it hasn't been proven to exist in any meaningful way, which is what he needs to be true in order to not be a laughing stock.  That has nothing to do with stating that every suit thus far has been shot down by the courts.  Time will tell whether my opinion becomes fact.  I have no problem with that.  In the mean time I'm going to sit back and watch the show.

I don't know if the bold is true or not.  Do you have access to some playbook that none of us do that you can make such claims?  He has a minimal amount of time before the next phase kicks in.  If he's going to get through all of them, he better speed things up.  Based on your knowledge here, what % of the claims are we through at this point and how many more are there ready to be filed?  TIA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Commish said:

I'm not sure I could be more clear.  Would probably help to read it?  I don't speak in secret conspiracy code or anything like that.  WYSIWYG with me.

I haven't shared any opinion here.  I've stated what is happening and haven't gone beyond it.  My actual opinion is, based on history, Trump's not going to find what he's looking for because it hasn't been proven to exist in any meaningful way, which is what he needs to be true in order to not be a laughing stock.  That has nothing to do with stating that every suit thus far has been shot down by the courts.  Time will tell whether my opinion becomes fact.  I have no problem with that.  In the mean time I'm going to sit back and watch the show.

I don't know if the bold is true or not.  Do you have access to some playbook that none of us do that you can make such claims?  He has a minimal amount of time before the next phase kicks in.  If he's going to get through all of them, he better speed things up.  Based on your knowledge here, what % of the claims are we through at this point and how many more are there ready to be filed?  TIA.

How many claims do you think are legit?

The right answer is you don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

How many claims do you think are legit?

The right answer is you don't know.

This is where you and I diverge.  I'm not into asserting legitimacy.  I leave that to the courts.  So far that number is zero per the courts.  So what I KNOW is that 16 or is it 17 now AREN'T legit.

You going to answer my question(s) now or just ignore them.  The info you seem to have would go a long way in the dialogue.  The more info we all have the better IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

How many claims do you think are legit?

The right answer is you don't know.

Based on the evidence and results we've become aware of so far, the answer right now is few, if any, are legit.

Understand, we're never going to be the ones who officially adjudicate these things - we'll never directly "know." We are relying on the impartial judgment of the officials who do adjudicate these things. And again, based on what we've seen from their decisions as well as past results and studies, few, if any, are legit. That's what we know.

Assuming the opposite is to engage in virtually baseless speculation. People should stop doing that, it's having a pretty negative impact on confidence in our elections and proper functioning of our government.

Edited by Gr00vus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

The problem is you've only seen what you've seen. Even then, you don't have a clue to the actual validity of the vast majority of the claims (yet).

I respect that you THINK you know. I don't know, myself.

Have you personally seen the back side of the moon? I haven't. I doubt you have. I heard that Hillary is amassing an army of reptilian aliens there. 

 

Now you THINK you know that's a fake story. I THINK I know it's a fake story. 

 

But do we REALLY KNOW?

 

 

Edited by Milkman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Commish said:

This is where you and I diverge.  I'm not into asserting legitimacy.  I leave that to the courts.  So far that number is zero per the courts.  So what I KNOW is that 16 or is it 17 now AREN'T legit.

You going to answer my question(s) now or just ignore them.  The info you seem to have would go a long way in the dialogue.  The more info we all have the better IMO.

Oh, I get it. Nothing proven yet so you're saying the obvious. Gotcha.

LONG way to go yet. As I've stated many times, I can't tell you how may claims are accurate. That's why Team Trump is going through the process.

Surely that's clear enough for you now, but I apologize if it was hard to follow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

Oh, I get it. Nothing proven yet so you're saying the obvious. Gotcha.

LONG way to go yet. As I've stated many times, I can't tell you how may claims are accurate. That's why Team Trump is going through the process.

Surely that's clear enough for you now, but I apologize if it was hard to follow.

I'm not asking how many are accurate.  I'm asking how many exist.  Clearly you know something we don't since you have asserted that they are just starting up and a long way to go and 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Commish said:

I'm not asking how many are accurate.  I'm asking how many exist.  Clearly you know something we don't since you have asserted that they are just starting up and a long way to go and 

Oh, how many claims exist?

I think you know I can't give you an exact number, but let's just say a bunch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, The Commish said:

I don't even know what you're saying at this point...sorry.  Are you saying that these across the board rejections of his lawsuits aren't what they appear to be and there is some darker, hidden meaning to them?  I can look up all the different conspiracy theories if I choose, but why should I when the courts are hearing the arguments and sifting through the nonsense for me?

He's talking in circles, there's nothing substantial to Trump's fraud claims. He's(Trump) in the first stage of grief at having lost: denial.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:
26 minutes ago, The Commish said:

I don't even know what you're saying at this point...sorry.  Are you saying that these across the board rejections of his lawsuits aren't what they appear to be and there is some darker, hidden meaning to them?  I can look up all the different conspiracy theories if I choose, but why should I when the courts are hearing the arguments and sifting through the nonsense for me?

Unicorns could be real!  Prove me wrong!

That's what they call a hot single woman at the sex resorts. 

What do I win? :excited:

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kal El said:

He's talking in circles, there's nothing substantial to Trump's fraud claims. He's(Trump) in the first stage of grief at having lost: denial.

Not at all. I live in Oklahoma. We're safe from the Dems.

What I do care about, though, is a fair election.

Relax, let it play out. Go with your confidence that everything will be ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Oh, how many claims exist?

I think you know I can't give you an exact number, but let's just say a bunch.

How do you know?  Is there a list somewhere?  For instance, I have no idea how many more claims he has queued up.  I'm hoping there are several personally.

Edited by The Commish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gr00vus said:

Accept what process? I don't think that means the same thing to everyone here.

 

I have to spell it out?

Trump's right to litigate, which essentially means the right to make sure this was a fair election.

Go with it. If there's nothing there, it'll validate Biden & you get his 4 years.

Simple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Football Jones said:
6 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

Accept what process? I don't think that means the same thing to everyone here.

 

I have to spell it out?

Trump's right to litigate, which essentially means the right to make sure this was a fair election.

The former does not ensure the latter.

In other words:

Yes, Trump has the right to file frivolous, anti-Republican lawsuits.

No, those nuisance lawsuits will not make sure that the election was fair.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sea Duck said:

The former does not ensure the latter.

In other words:

Yes, Trump has the right to file frivolous, anti-Republican lawsuits.

No, those nuisance lawsuits will not make sure that the election was fair.

YOU believe they're all frivolous, yet the bottom line is you know very little about the details of the vast majority of the individual claims. 

For the record, I don't have any idea how many are frivolous, either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

YOU believe they're all frivolous, yet the bottom line is you know very little about the details of the vast majority of the individual claims. 

For the record, I don't have any idea how many are frivolous, either.

So far, all of them are. There has been no substantial allegation that has stuck, and we're now watching Trump's lawyers look increasingly like fools in front of judges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I have to spell it out?

Trump's right to litigate, which essentially means the right to make sure this was a fair election.

Go with it. If there's nothing there, it'll validate Biden & you get his 4 years.

Simple.

Has anyone stated in here that he does not have a right to litigate?

 

Edited by sho nuff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

So far, all of them are. There has been no substantial allegation that has stuck, and we're now watching Trump's lawyers look increasingly like fools in front of judges.

I think this will end up in the SC, but I'm no judicial expert.

Roll with it. Your side will look clean if nothing comes of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I have to spell it out?

Trump's right to litigate, which essentially means the right to make sure this was a fair election.

Go with it. If there's nothing there, it'll validate Biden & you get his 4 years.

Simple.

Why is he right to litigate? Because he feels like it? Because he lost? I don't think those are valid reasons to litigate.

The process is not to claim massive fraud prior to the election, then go looking for evidence of it after you've lost, and continue a denial of service on the office of the Presidency while you pollute public perception with ambiguous claims of impropriety indefinitely. That's what's happening, and that's not a process we should accept. Nor is it reasonable to request that guys just go with it. The nation and our electoral process does not need to humor every vague, unsupported claim of wrongdoing someone makes up. There have to be, and are, limits.

At some point, it is not right to litigate. These are, in essence, nuisance lawsuits, attempts to abuse and pervert our processes and legal system.

Edited by Gr00vus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

 

At some point, it is not right to litigate. These are, in essence, nuisance lawsuits, attempts to abuse and pervert our processes and legal system.

Actually if he wasn't the president of the United States he'd go to jail for all these bogus lawsuits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Is it weird that it's just a handful of states given the supposition that there are HUGE amounts of fraud out there just waiting to be exposed?  I'm not good in the conspiracy theory verbiage but it'd seem to me that whole map should be blue and all states being investigated :mellow: 

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Have you personally seen the back side of the moon? I haven't. I doubt you have. I heard that Hillary is amassing an army of reptilian aliens there. 

 

Now you THINK you know that's a fake story. I THINK I know it's a fake story. 

 

But do we REALLY KNOW?

 

 

It’s real.  A friend mine’s brother-in law has a friend who saw it.  Scared the #### outta him.  The invasion is Eminent.  
 

Prove me wrong.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

 

If you lose a lawsuit, it's frivolous?

That aint right.

Have you read some of the arguments? It’s amateur hour and they certainly have the air of frivolity. 

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...