Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?

Joe Bryant

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BTW @Football Jones   I think we're all on the same page that we want only legal votes to count (regardless of the side).  That's the backbone of democracy.  Also, I do admire your resiliency in here lol.  I don't agree with you but you've been civil.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

BREAKING: In Trump's "big" Pennsylvania case:

Old legal team has withdrawn New lawyer is in

New lawyer plans on filing a 2nd amended complaint

New lawyer wants to delay tomorrow's hearing

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

Well, that was fast. Court DENIES Trump lawyer request to postpone hearing

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias

Sounds like Trump failed to run a background check on his latest hire :lmao:

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1328521380187545601

"Trump's latest lawyer told listeners of his radio show Nov. 7 "in my opinion there really are no bombshells that are about to drop that will derail a Biden presidency, including the lawsuits" and suggested Trump's suits "don't seem to have much evidence."

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

51 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

2nd amendment??

Missed this one from today.

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

BREAKING: Michigan Court of Appeals DENIES Republican effort to prohibit the certification of the election "for failure to persuade the Court of the existence of manifest error requiring reversal." Trump and allies are 1-24 in court.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelias/status/1328501278947807233

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Milkman said:

This is crazy. What's funny about this is Trump still loses the election if he somehow cheated his way to a Georgia victory so I don't understand taking the political hit to still lose. 

A wild hypothetical of flipping both Pennsylvania and Georgia back to Trump still leaves Biden with 270 electoral votes and the Presidency.

15 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

BTW @Football Jones   I think we're all on the same page that we want only legal votes to count (regardless of the side).  That's the backbone of democracy.  Also, I do admire your resiliency in here lol.  I don't agree with you but you've been civil.  

Well he's been a little trolly but I can't really blame him this election probably didn't feel good. 

If there is no evidence found and Trump keeps carrying on about a rigged election do people like Football Jones lose respect for Trump. At some point you would think most people would know he's lying and really not doing the right thing. 

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

I’m going to try to listen in on this one tomorrow.  The public access number is limited to 4,000 lines. I’m trying to find the zoom link, no luck so far.

This is Donald Trumps new lawyer on this case, the guy hired today who has been ordered to be prepared tomorrow “for argument and questioning” — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHEoF6JXic

This is Trump’s third lawyer, in a case file one week ago. 

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

1h

Marc E. Elias

@marceelias

·

50m

Should have requested a postponed meeting from the start. 

1 hour ago, fred_1_15301 said:

If this is how the conversation really went, I’m guessing Graham didn’t think through this very much.  That’s just shameful.

Any sort of distinguished career and reputation just being tarnished and flushed away with each passing day. 

How do they look themselves in the mirror with this stuff?

14 minutes ago, gianmarco said:
1 hour ago, fred_1_15301 said:

If this is how the conversation really went, I’m guessing Graham didn’t think through this very much.  That’s just shameful.

Any sort of distinguished career and reputation just being tarnished and flushed away with each passing day. 

How do they look themselves in the mirror with this stuff?

"How do you sleep at night?"

"On top of a pile of money, with many beautiful ladies."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBHvl5i059c

I think we can pretty much call this thread a wrap. When the actual evidence and court rulings are all in favor of one side of a topic and those defending the other side are left just essentially saying they don’t know enough to be convinced, it’s ok to disengage knowing that the truth is already obvious and that you’re only wasting your time continuing on.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Hope they got paid up front. 

Right? Seeing as Trump likes not to pay people for services rendered in many of his business dealings it would be a wise idea. Maybe barter for MAGA merch?

Edited by Osaurus

8 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I’m going to try to listen in on this one tomorrow.  The public access number is limited to 4,000 lines. I’m trying to find the zoom link, no luck so far.

This is Donald Trumps new lawyer on this case, the guy hired today who has been ordered to be prepared tomorrow “for argument and questioning” — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHEoF6JXic

Just wait until we get to the bird law part of their argument.

You guys won’t be laughing then.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

I think we can pretty much call this thread a wrap. When the actual evidence and court rulings are all in favor of one side of a topic and those defending the other side are left just essentially saying they don’t know enough to be convinced, it’s ok to disengage knowing that the truth is already obvious and that you’re only wasting your time continuing on.

Will the people that believed Trump now start to question his honesty though? Or is it to painful to admit they were conned? I mean if he's going to lie this outrageously about the election results was he ever telling the truth?

10 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

But they are very highly respected

Edited by lazyike

11 hours ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

Should have requested a postponed meeting from the start. 

If they had, the Petition to Withdraw by prior counsel may not have been granted. The assurance that replacement counsel was aware of the schedule and prepared to comply with it was integral to allowing the withdrawal.

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, apalmer said:

If they had, the Petition to Withdraw by prior counsel may not have been granted. The assurance that replacement counsel was aware of the schedule and prepared to comply with it was integral to allowing the withdrawal.

:lmao: It was a joke GB. 

"I would like to request a meeting and postpone said meeting" 

3 hours ago, Milkman said:

Will the people that believed Trump now start to question his honesty though? Or is it to painful to admit they were conned? I mean if he's going to lie this outrageously about the election results was he ever telling the truth?

It's not painful when you don't question his honesty and are in lock step with him. The followers I know are still believing he won and the election was stolen and as long as he continues to parrot that rhetoric, they will believe it.

At the local level, this seems unethical. GOP operatives put up a shill NPA candidate, Alex Rodriguez, to run against Jose Javier Rodriguez, a 1-term state senator, 2-term representative with great academic credentials (Brown, Harvard law), Peace Core veteran, Eagle scout. His agenda includes support for public education, small businesses and the environment. The shill candidate with the same last name, is a registered Republican, but his campaign sent out messages similar to those endorsed by Jose Rodriguez. The GOP candidate won by 34 votes and the shill Rodriguez got over 6,000 votes. Local media is tracking down the real source of this dark money. When interviewed by local media, Alex Rodriguez denied his identity. The investigation continues.

This and voter suppression bother me more than voter fraud.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/11/16/miami-dade-state-senate-candidate-turns-out-to-be-shill-funded-by-dark-money-that-lives-two-counties-away/

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, rickroll said:

word is Lionel Hutz has been contacted

even worse - 

I, Rudolph William Giuliani, hereby petition the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania to admit me to practice before that Court.

Defense Counsel:  "No objection."

Edited by CletiusMaximus
  • Laughing 5

7 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Not sure if you found the number to follow the case.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gustopher1/status/1328720928923033602

Scroll down a little bit and someone posted a just-so photo of Trump that looks like former U of Miami and Dallas Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson doing an impression of Trump.

I don't know. It made me look.

42 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

At the local level, this seems unethical. GOP operatives put up a shill NPA candidate, Alex Rodriguez, to run against Jose Javier Rodriguez, a 1-term state senator, 2-term representative with great academic credentials (Brown, Harvard law), Peace Core veteran, Eagle scout. His agenda includes support for public education, small businesses and the environment. The shill candidate with the same last name, is a registered Republican, but his campaign sent out messages similar to those endorsed by Jose Rodriguez. The GOP candidate won by 34 votes and the shill Rodriguez got over 6,000 votes. Local media is tracking down the real source of this dark money. When interviewed by local media, Alex Rodriguez denied his identity. The investigation continues.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/11/16/miami-dade-state-senate-candidate-turns-out-to-be-shill-funded-by-dark-money-that-lives-two-counties-away/

I heard about this. They've been doing this for a long time. 

31 minutes ago, JAA said:

From that link:

Over the weekend, Trump tweeted a video from last year’s Defcon hacker convention. It showed attendees participating in an event called the voting machine hacking village. Organizers of the event held it to raise awareness about the importance of security in electronic voting. Some of the event organizers were beside themselves that Trump was using the video as innuendo that voting machine hacking played a role in the results of this month’s election, or in any election ever, for that matter.

“Anyone asserting that a US election was ‘rigged’ is making an extraordinary claim, one that must be supported by persuasive and verifiable evidence,” the computer scientists wrote. “Merely citing the existence of technical flaws does not establish that an attack occurred, much less that it altered an election outcome. It is simply speculation.”

That video on Trump's Twitter ... that was posted here in this forum. I'm sure most of us here following the election aftermath viewed that video.

My recall is that the conventioneers were demonstrating "hacking the machines" by ... um ... opening up the machines and screwing around with the inner workings. Is that really "a hack" if you can't do it remotely and you require sufficient physical access to the machine to disassemble the thing?

1 hour ago, SoBeDad said:

Is this illegal?

6 minutes ago, Doug B said:
41 minutes ago, JAA said:

From that link:

Over the weekend, Trump tweeted a video from last year’s Defcon hacker convention. It showed attendees participating in an event called the voting machine hacking village. Organizers of the event held it to raise awareness about the importance of security in electronic voting. Some of the event organizers were beside themselves that Trump was using the video as innuendo that voting machine hacking played a role in the results of this month’s election, or in any election ever, for that matter.

“Anyone asserting that a US election was ‘rigged’ is making an extraordinary claim, one that must be supported by persuasive and verifiable evidence,” the computer scientists wrote. “Merely citing the existence of technical flaws does not establish that an attack occurred, much less that it altered an election outcome. It is simply speculation.”

That video on Trump's Twitter ... that was posted here in this forum. I'm sure most of us here following the election aftermath viewed that video.

My recall is that the conventioneers were demonstrating "hacking the machines" by ... um ... opening up the machines and screwing around with the inner workings. Is that really "a hack" if you can't do it remotely and you require sufficient physical access to the machine to disassemble the thing?

The point of the article is "defense in depth".  A vulnerability can be mitigated by a number of physical or procedural processes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

5 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Is this illegal?

I don't think so. It's the local version of putting Kanye West on the ballot to take away the black vote from Biden. The source of the dark money is proving elusive. But the shill candidate, a white-collar criminal, commited some minor offenses by lying on some voter qualification forms. However, he had a good name - Alex Rodriguez - for a race against the accomplished Democratic candidate, Jose Rodriguez. The same PAC put up 2 other shill NPA candidates in Florida races.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAA said:

The point of the article is "defense in depth".  A vulnerability can be mitigated by a number of physical or procedural processes

Yep -- there are no genius "computer nerds" 1,000 miles away somewhere secretly changing machine ballots in Georgia.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

I don't think so. It's the local version of putting Kanye West on the ballot to take away the black vote from Biden. The source of the dark money is proving elusive. But the shill candidate, a white-collar criminal, commited some minor offenses by lying on some voter qualification forms. However, he had a good name - Alex Rodriguez - for a race against the accomplished Democratic candidate, Jose Rodriguez. The same PAC put up 2 other shill NPA candidates in Florida races.

Yeah, I’m familiar with the story.  Was just curious if it is illegal.  Not thrilled that this stuff happens, but if voters don’t have the knowledge to differentiate between candidates, this stuff will happen.

4 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I'm on, together with 3,999 others on the phone call. Just underway. Giuliani just entered his appearance and his pro hac vice motion was granted. 

please keep us updated maxihan take that to the bank bromigo 

• Thinking 1

Rudy making his opening argument now.  Not totally falling on his face, but not raising anything new or interesting.  The only issue for today is the Motion to Dismiss plaintiff's equal protection claim - essentially that mail voting is by its nature fraudulent and especially so in the case of Philadelphia, Pittsburg and a few others in this election.  Electors not allowed to observe, etc. - all the stuff we've heard already.