What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (3 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't consider myself the jury.  I find all of their claims interesting in the scope of their claims.  I feel like if someone is making claims THIS BOLD, they shouldn't be laughed off, but should be investigated thoroughly.  Why?  Because Trump is the president, and that's a respectable office.  If his claims turn out to be totally crap, and if it turns out they are literally just making stuff up, that pretty much seals it.  But my personal opinion of whether there is anything to this is kind of irrelevant.
Right, but it's on Trumps team to present the evidence.  It's not the job of the press or anyone else to investigate his teams claims.  They present the evidence and then that can be followed up on.  They refuse to do that, I believe because they have no evidence.  If they did they would be putting it out there for all to see.

So we're done with the Dominion thing now too, right?

Trump tweeted yesterday that there was no foreign interference whatsoever in this election.  Yet here we are today with Powell claiming "Communistics" from Venezuela, Cuba, and "probably" China did all of this.

We were done with the Dominion thing several days ago. But, as recent history has shown, there's no such thing as "done" when it comes to conspiracy theories. Dominion will continue to be cited by Trump supporters for years to come, just as Uranium One and Long Form Birth Certificate continue(d) to be cited, just as "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" continues to be cited.

If political tribalism had a greeting card department, what you wrote above would be in the failed copy bin.  Good God man, you sound like you are filming a western.

The GOP is loyal to Trump in so much as some frat guys will play along with house rules if they think it's the easiest pathway to free beer and #######s from sorority girls with low self esteem.

The long con for Trump is basically muscle memory. It's how he's conducted his entire celebrity career, I don't see the playbook changing. It's like Andy Reid never running the football or putting down cheeseburgers.

The power brokers in the DNC brought this upon themselves in 2012, they kept openly mocking Donald Trump as if he was going to take their horse #### on a plate and smile and call it steak.  That bizarre liberal circle jerk of a movie, The Comey Rule, only got one thing right - Donald Trump can manage public criticism and laugh right back in your face, but one on one dismissal will generate relentless and brutal confrontation.

Look at Trump's rallies and his ability to barnstorm crowds. Not even Reagan could generate this kind of frenzy. As soon as TrumpTV goes up, every major DNC power player is going to get bracketed. How are you going to function when you have people following you and shouting at you with their phone cameras up looking to cancel you at every moment of your public life?  Trump only makes Dan Crenshaw/Nikki Haley look more and more attractive in 2024 and that could turn out to be a 16 year POTUS stretch for Team Red.  That reality is more on the DNC's failure to clean it's own house and less on "Orange Man Bad"

The game is attrition. Pushing voter fraud is due diligence but it's much in line with Trump's established long con playbook and how Mark Burnett has classically driven a narrative.  But you want to film a western I suppose.
Agree 100%

Yeah, this dude went off the rails a long time ago and is no better than your average faux-intellectual incel magnet.  Who would've thought the DIlbert guy would have a prominent second act - he's like a more useless version of Rudy.
Working in a cube for 30 years will make a person crazy.

We were done with the Dominion thing several days ago. But, as recent history has shown, there's no such thing as "done" when it comes to conspiracy theories. Dominion will continue to be cited by Trump supporters for years to come, just as Uranium One and Long Form Birth Certificate continue(d) to be cited, just as "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" continues to be cited.
The Dominion thing also reminds me a lot of ES&S/Diebold stuff from 2004 in Ohio.

Dominion has a business and they are being absolutely trashed by the right.  I'd imagine they'd want to clear their name if they want to stay in business?
Shouldn't we then be upset that the right is trashing them without proof of any wrongdoing or malfeasance? Isn't that what they proclaim about cancel culture as it is?  But its fine for them to do so because they believe that much in Trump?

Its not up to Dominion to prove innocence...its up to Trump and the right to prove guilt.

Bottom line, there's only one response to that press conference.  Show your work.  Making fun of him, calling him a liar, or claiming he has no evidence are not proper responses.

Demand to see the work.  That's it.  
That's all we've been doing for the last two weeks....and nothing.

Then throwing in the statement "this is the 1775 of our generation" makes me think they aren't interested in the courts.  
Ummm...what made you think they were interested in the courts before?  Seriously...until yesterday Giuliani wasn't invovled in any of the cases...and then he was and looked pretty bad.  He had been doing what Powell is doing...just making the rounds on right wing media proclaiming things.  People (me included) have been saying for a while they are not interested in the courts...which is why these affidavits and all this evidence they claim to have are not being submitted in court...but being asserted to the public...its all about the show and getting people to claim things on social media and fund their issues.

Ummm...what made you think they were interested in the courts before?  Seriously...until yesterday Giuliani wasn't invovled in any of the cases...and then he was and looked pretty bad.  He had been doing what Powell is doing...just making the rounds on right wing media proclaiming things.  People (me included) have been saying for a while they are not interested in the courts...which is why these affidavits and all this evidence they claim to have are not being submitted in court...but being asserted to the public...its all about the show and getting people to claim things on social media and fund their issues.
And one more thing........

they should have gone with crack commando unit of lawyers instead it is a little more zesty but hey thats just me talkin take that to the bank brohans 

Why???  Is it the media's job to disprove things.  Are they supposed to answer the 100's of claims of voter fraud and disprove them one by one.

Last I checked, you have to prove something. 
Yep. The driver never has to prove to the cop that there ISN'T a dimebag under the passenger seat.

Well Chris Krebs who was just let go of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency for daring to go against the conspiracies of Trump just said:

"That press conference was the most dangerous 1hr 45 minutes of television in American history. And possibly the craziest. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you’re lucky."

I actually wrote one of my GOP Senators a couple of days ago to ask that he push back on Trump's election rhetoric and at least let Biden get the basic transition and briefings and the response was as cowardly as you could imagine.  This guy used to be one of the well-respected and upstanding politicians you'd want in DC.  I voted for him.  Never again.  These guys are terrified of showing even the slightest bit of backbone right now.

Well Chris Krebs who was just let go of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency for daring to go against the conspiracies of Trump just said:

"That press conference was the most dangerous 1hr 45 minutes of television in American history. And possibly the craziest. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you’re lucky."

I actually wrote one of my GOP Senators a couple of days ago to ask that he push back on Trump's election rhetoric and at least let Biden get the basic transition and briefings and the response was as cowardly as you could imagine.  This guy used to be one of the well-respected and upstanding politicians you'd want in DC.  I voted for him.  Never again.  These guys are terrified of showing even the slightest bit of backbone right now.
Yeah the guys laughing this off are missing the point.  Spend ten minutes in right wing twitter and you’ll realize how big that press conference may have been.  It’s crazy

Shouldn't we then be upset that the right is trashing them without proof of any wrongdoing or malfeasance? Isn't that what they proclaim about cancel culture as it is?  But its fine for them to do so because they believe that much in Trump?

Its not up to Dominion to prove innocence...its up to Trump and the right to prove guilt.
I don’t understand this question.  You are free to be upset that Dominion is being trashed.  

Im not saying it’s up to Dominion to prove anything, but if I were them, I’d want to prove my company has done nothing wrong.  

Yeah the guys laughing this off are missing the point.  Spend ten minutes in right wing twitter and you’ll realize how big that press conference may have been.  It’s crazy
He's going all the way if the GOP doesn't stand up to him. 

I don’t understand this question.  You are free to be upset that Dominion is being trashed.  

Im not saying it’s up to Dominion to prove anything, but if I were them, I’d want to prove my company has done nothing wrong.  
How can they can prove a negative?  How could they possibly prove it to the satisfaction of the Trump sycophants?

How can they can prove a negative?  How could they possibly prove it to the satisfaction of the Trump sycophants?
Sue? Clear their name?  They aren’t running for office here or trying to garner the support of @trumpkingMAGA2020 on twitter.  They run a business.  If they can’t keep selling voting machines, do they go under?  Their reputation is at stake. 

Of course if they know they are innocent, maybe silence is smart, I don’t know.  If they aren’t a transactional business but rely on large purchases, perhaps they have time to wait out the furor and then prove their innocence.  

I don't think any claims have been concrete enough to warrant a winnable libel / slander suit. It'd be good to hear from some of our lawyerguys on that.

You'd think their PR department would be out there trying to set the record straight though. Maybe that's happening and it's getting drowned out by all the noise coming from Trump and his cronies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sue? Clear their name?  They aren’t running for office here or trying to garner the support of @trumpkingMAGA2020 on twitter.  They run a business.  If they can’t keep selling voting machines, do they go under?  Their reputation is at stake. 

Of course if they know they are innocent, maybe silence is smart, I don’t know.  If they aren’t a transactional business but rely on large purchases, perhaps they have time to wait out the furor and then prove their innocence.  

"Clear their name" is functionally equivalent to proving a negative, right?  With regard to suing, I think Team Trump has been smart enough to avoid actual libelous accusations.  They haven't quite accused Dominion itself of anything; they have accused nebulous others of illicit actions using Dominion's software.  They have accused nebulous others of hacking the Dominion machines.  In many cases, they haven't even outright accused anyone of anything, just proposed that "it could have been done".

Negative can't be logically proven. Ever.

And that goes quadruple in this environment.
I understand what you're saying. However, you can do testing to determine if vulnerabilities exist, what kind of exploits are possible, etc. I imagine Dominion has spent the last week or so in a frenzy of regression tests, etc.

Negative can't be logically proven. Ever.

And that goes quadruple in this environment.
I understand what you're saying. However, you can do testing to determine if vulnerabilities exist, what kind of exploits are possible, etc. I imagine Dominion has spent the last week or so in a frenzy of regression tests, etc.
Even then, it won't be good enough for the believers.  It'll be that someone physically replaced the ROM chip with different code, so even if the Dominion code was secure, that wasn't the code in the machines that night.  And the original ROM chip has been restored since to cover their tracks.  We don't know who did it, in 8,000 machines across the country, and we have no video or other evidence whatsoever, we just know they did because someone once said it could be possible.

So you think if Dominion recertified all the machines as working properly that Trump and company would drop it? 

They would until they found out that Joe that works in the mail room at Dominion is a card carrying Democrat.  And then it would start over.

Even then, it won't be good enough for the believers.  It'll be that someone physically replaced the ROM chip with different code, so even if the Dominion code was secure, that wasn't the code in the machines that night.  And the original ROM chip has been restored since to cover their tracks.  We don't know who did it, in 8,000 machines across the country, and we have no video or other evidence whatsoever, we just know they did because someone once said it could be possible.
That won't fly in terms of holding up vote certification.

A human-built system will always have vulnerabilities and exploits. Same with online voting, and really ... same with flipping paper ballots. If we're demanding perfection, we'll never have it.

A human-built system will always have vulnerabilities and exploits. Same with online voting, and really ... same with flipping paper ballots. If we're demanding perfection, we'll never have it.
Right, and testing helps to expose those imperfections, allow analysis for how they might be exploited, the nature of the risk, etc. Knowing that you can then support or refute allegations about potential compromise.

The company should have performed those activities and have this information available. Even before their name got dragged into the spotlight.

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you think it's possible that the reason why you were giving so much credence to affidavits, evidence, Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell is because you were spending an inordinate amount of time reading right wing twitter?

Users who are viewing this thread