Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Milkman said:

Trump may be the greatest con man that ever lived. I don't think it's debatable actually. Who has conned more Americans than Trump?

It's not just dumb people. My dad's IQ is high, he held a high management position for a big company and he voted for Trump. My uncle wrote code for some early credit card readers, started his own company, made millions, and he voted for Trump. He has posted about fraud for a week straight on FB. 

I think lots of different kinds of people are susceptible to brainwashing. Even just getting stuck looking at issues a certain way with no ability to adapt or give new ideas a chance once they hit a certain age. 

It's all about the echo chambers and has absolutely nothing to do with age, imo.

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brad Heath Retweeted Lawrence Hurley @lawrencehurley BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Texas-led effort to toss out election results in four key states that Biden won 6:31 PM · Dec 1

Here's the problem with that position (from my point of view, and I venture to guess the point of view of everyone that is not a supporter of Donald Trump and/or the GOP currently) (and I truly don't

There were no Tesla counties for Edison to rename. 

1 minute ago, Milkman said:

Trump may be the greatest con man that ever lived. I don't think it's debatable actually. Who has conned more Americans than Trump?

It's not just dumb people. My dad's IQ is high, he held a high management position for a big company and he voted for Trump. My uncle wrote code for some early credit card readers, started his own company, made millions, and he voted for Trump. He has posted about fraud for a week straight on FB. 

I think lots of different kinds of people are susceptible to brainwashing. Even just getting stuck looking at issues a certain way with no ability to adapt or give new ideas a chance once they hit a certain age. 

If democrats would have listened to those of us saying this years ago it's possible we wouldn't be in this mess.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

If democrats would have listened to those of us saying this years ago it's possible we wouldn't be in this mess.

Yeah. I have no idea how to fix it because everything I like to look at to help me decide what I believe in has had it's reputation ruined with the Right. 

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Doug B said:
51 minutes ago, SWC said:
1 hour ago, tuffnutt said:

Marv Albert Voice... YES!

with john tesh roundball rock playing in the background take that to the bankshot bromigo 

Had no idea that was a John Tesh creation -- listen to this 1997 clip where he outlines the origins of "Roundball Rock". Then proceeds to play it in concert. Very weird to hear it in that live setting.

brohans i am just hear to put a little swc wisdom in your ear and now you know a little bit about one of the greatest sports songs ever written take that to the bank 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Milkman said:

I think I mentioned it before but my dad didn't even know the unemployment rate went down under Obama. It's like they live in a totally different realm lol. 

I was told by a republican friend that the economy was in shambles.  This was in 2015.  I replied the Dow has almost tripled under Obama.  She was shocked.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

I was told by a republican friend that the economy was in shambles.  This was in 2015.  I replied the Dow has almost tripled under Obama.  She was shocked.

That doesn't surprise me at all. 

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, shader said:

Chicago Hooligan got it right -- here's a link (CNN):

The announcement caps a whirlwind day where Raffensperger's office announced that the results were certified, only to send a "correction" one hour later, saying the process was still ongoing. A third press release around 4 p.m. ET, said certification was completed.

An official from the Raffensperger's office told CNN that the latest announcement is accurate, and that the results were certified.

I'm a little unclear about why there was any back-and-forth about the certification to begin with, though.

16 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Trump "Count it again until you get it right!"

Trump's campaign has not yet requested a recount in Georgia. The recount completed over this past week was a state-ordered ballot audit initiated by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Trump's campaign has until next Tuesday to request a recount.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Doug B said:

Chicago Hooligan got it right -- here's a link (CNN):

The announcement caps a whirlwind day where Raffensperger's office announced that the results were certified, only to send a "correction" one hour later, saying the process was still ongoing. A third press release around 4 p.m. ET, said certification was completed.

An official from the Raffensperger's office told CNN that the latest announcement is accurate, and that the results were certified.

I'm a little unclear about why there was any back-and-forth about the certification to begin with, though.

Probably went to Cheers to tilt a few.

1 hour ago, shader said:
1 hour ago, Milkman said:

It's all about the echo chambers and has absolutely nothing to do with age, imo.

The Social Dilemma should be required watching for anyone with any social media accounts.    

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

Another sworn affidavit, this time from a mathematician, that says there are close to 100,000 fraudulent ballots in PA. 

Part of his basis is Republicans "who didn't request absentee ballots but got them anyhow". I'd be willing to bet nearly all of them requested absentee ballots for the primary during the height of the pandemic and inadvertently selected the "always get absentee ballots " option.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

To be fair, this goes both ways. People tend to dismiss good things, but remember bad things when the opposing party is in power. It certainly happens with Democrats and President Trump.

My first reaction to your comment was disbelief that she could be so wrong. However people generally don't remember facts (or care about the Dow). We usually remember how we feel more than actual facts. She might have felt that the economy was in shambles based on her own experience, even if that was not quite true.

I am also pretty sure that most Democrats have been arguing for the past 4 years that the economy is not the same as the stock market, so I'm don't think that your response to her was proof that the economy was not in shambles.

I guess my response here is not to contradict you, just to say that it is not proof that Republicans are delusional. We are all blinded by our own bias. And it sounds like hers was unintentional and she was open to correction.

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, tymarsas said:

To be fair, this goes both ways. People tend to dismiss good things, but remember bad things when the opposing party is in power. It certainly happens with Democrats and President Trump.

My first reaction to your comment was disbelief that she could be so wrong. However people generally don't remember facts (or care about the Dow). We usually remember how we feel more than actual facts. She might have felt that the economy was in shambles based on her own experience, even if that was not quite true.

I am also pretty sure that most Democrats have been arguing for the past 4 years that the economy is not the same as the stock market, so I'm don't think that your response to her was proof that the economy was not in shambles.

I guess my response here is not to contradict you, just to say that it is not proof that Republicans are delusional. We are all blinded by our own bias. And it sounds like hers was unintentional and she was open to correction.

Trump and company have been yelling from the rooftops how the economy was in shamble under Obama.  They have also been yelling from the rooftop how much better it is from them.  This does not have much to do with mis-remembering.  If something is repeated enough times in an echo chamber, it becomes fact to some people.

I am aware the economy has been chugging along the last 4 years, just as I am aware that it was chugging along the 4 years before that.

Another example is how the Republicans state as fact that the Russia investigation was a hoax.  It was not.  A lot of people got arrested, and Trump probably would have also if he wasn't the president.  Just because Bill Barr exhonerated all wrong-doing, does not make it so.  But they have told themselves continually in an echo chamber that Russia investigation was a hoax.

1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Trump and company have been yelling from the rooftops how the economy was in shamble under Obama.  They have also been yelling from the rooftop how much better it is from them. This does not have much to do with mis-remembering.  If something is repeated enough times in an echo chamber, it becomes fact to some people.

I am aware the economy has been chugging along the last 4 years, just as I am aware that it was chugging along the 4 years before that.

I expect the same out of all politicians. Trash the other team and take credit for everything good.

I don't disagree with your comment about echo chambers. My point was that it is not just people on one side of the aisle that fall victim to bias. We are all prone to believing something that isn't true because of our own biases. I guess instead of using that example to mock Republicans as delusional, it would be better if we used it as a cautionary tale of why it is a good idea to always question your own beliefs.

• Like 1

I wonder what Trumps play is now.  Georgia has been certified, so there is no getting that one back.  Michigan and PA only add up to 36 EV's so that would get Biden down to 270.  He needs one more state not to certify the election.  It seems like there isn't a lot of noise coming from AR or NV, so is Wisconsin the 3rd state he's going to try and mess with?

3 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I wonder what Trumps play is now.  Georgia has been certified, so there is no getting that one back.  Michigan and PA only add up to 36 EV's so that would get Biden down to 270.  He needs one more state not to certify the election.  It seems like there isn't a lot of noise coming from AR or NV, so is Wisconsin the 3rd state he's going to try and mess with?

Trump also invited Pennsylvania Republicans to visit him in the White House, similar to today's meeting with the Michigan legislators (right? unclear on their role). What the heck is possibly asking them? "Break your state's laws ... just dig in your heels and throw your lot in with me? And if the Michigan Supreme Court steps in ... go to jail for contempt for me!"

Obama became president during the rise of social media. Back in 2008 it was mostly college students on Facebook. Twitter wasn’t a thing until 2009. By the end of his first term Facebook and Twitter turned into a complete dumpster fire because a ton of older people joined and started sharing their political opinions. 

Misinformation and conspiracy theories spread like wildfire on social media. No other First Lady (with the exception of maybe Hillary) has been attacked like Michelle Obama. They call her a man and a lot of other disgusting things. 

The fact of the matter is that people are people. We fight, kill and harm each other. Social media just highlights the division. America is a divided country, we always have been. Obama was very naive to the division in this country. He was young and idealistic, but I think he knows better now. 

Trump simply plays into it all. He laid the foundation for “election fraud” months ago when he deliberately started attacking absentee ballots. Think about how crazy that is. Now you have people saying that mail in voting should be illegal. I guarantee nobody had much of an opinion about absentee ballots until Trump started attacking it. It just goes to show how much of a cult it is. People are brainwashed by the guy. Craziness. But it doesn’t surprise me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's probably been mentioned, but is anyone starting to wonder if the situation is, "we know it was rigged because we had it rigged"?  :tinfoilhat: Or they at least thought they had it rigged?

Edited by WDIK2
  • Thinking 1
14 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

The only play is sewing chaos and distrust. There was never ever ever even a 1% chance of him retaining the White House after the results were in. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tymarsas said:

It was 100% this.  She's a dear, old friend. She's a wonderful loving person.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Capella said:

The only play is sewing chaos and distrust. There was never ever ever even a 1% chance of him retaining the White House after the results were in. 

This. Everything else is just grandstanding. 

3 hours ago, apalmer said:

Part of his basis is Republicans "who didn't request absentee ballots but got them anyhow". I'd be willing to bet nearly all of them requested absentee ballots for the primary during the height of the pandemic and inadvertently selected the "always get absentee ballots " option.

You guys are so freaking smart sometimes! Nailed it!

57 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Both?  Since they provide the same result.

I think it's possible the certification can change. I don't want to talk too much about it because I discussed it in the recount thread I started that was deleted and I don't want another time out.

4 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

I think it's possible the certification can change. I don't want to talk too much about it because I discussed it in the recount thread I started that was deleted and I don't want another time out.

as long as you know the truth

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Yeah not sure that would get you a timeout...but ok.  I highly disagree.

15 minutes ago, sho nuff said:
59 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Slashing, tripping, helmet to helmet contact, faking a fall.

But enough of my athletic career. I'm not sure either.

1 minute ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:
18 minutes ago, sho nuff said:
1 hour ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Slashing, tripping, helmet to helmet contact, faking a fall.

But enough of my athletic career. I'm not sure either.

Let's just say I'm standing on very thin ice. You two are probably at great risk even being seen with me. Just keep walking and act natural.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
4 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Let's just say I'm standing on very thin ice. You two are probably at great risk even being seen with me. Just keep walking and act natural.

I can't even mention what I was banned for a year for or I risk a permanent ban I feel. It was ridiculous though. Whoever banned me for a year should be banned for life. I imagine I could be perma-banned for even mentioning it but I'm going to take the chance. Lol

1 hour ago, rickroll said:

probably already posted but awesome nonetheless 

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1329942471028187137?s=21

The judge's comments hit right at the core of something that we often see from conspiracy theorists in general, and from Trump supporters specifically.

"The fact that your process for obtaining these affidavits yielded affidavits that you yourself found to be false, does not support a finding that this process generates reliable evidence."

These lawyers knew that a significant portion of their affidavits were junk, but they (presumably) believed that if they just omitted the worst of the bunch, then the judge would obviously accept all of the others. It's like they didn't even consider the possibility that their entire process was unreliable in the first place.

When you travel in circles that are full of echo chambers and unreliable evidence, it becomes more and more difficult to recognize trustworthy facts.

A week ago, the Trump supporters in this forum were gloating about the "thousands" of affidavits. (With all that "smoke," there just had to be a fire somewhere! Right?)

But now that it has been shown that the affidavits were largely junk, and the smoke was mostly self-created, you'd think that these failures would cause the Trump supporters to self-reflect and ask themselves why they put so much stock into an untrustworthy process. Maybe such reflection would cause them to think: If I was wrong about trusting the affidavits, maybe I'm also wrong about Trump being able to remain in office?

But, no. They just move on to the next unreliable process.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Joe Summer said:

But, no. They just move on to the next unreliable process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGiN_JWv7WI

Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, the two Republican canvassers in Wayne County, said they only voted to certify the results after “hours of sustained pressure" and after getting promises that their concerns about the election would be investigated.

“We deserve better — but more importantly, the American people deserve better — than to be forced to accept an outcome achieved through intimidation, deception, and threats of violence,” they said in the statement Wednesday night. “Wayne County voters need to have full confidence in this process."

Officials said, however, that certification of the Detroit-area vote will stand.

“There is no legal mechanism for them to rescind their vote. Their job is done and the next step in the process is for the Board of State Canvassers to meet and certify,” said secretary of state spokeswoman Tracy Wimmer.

The four-member state board is expected to meet Monday and also is split with two Democrats and two Republicans.

President Donald Trump's campaign believes the latest about-face by Palmer and Hartmann is legitimate: It withdrew a federal lawsuit challenging the Detroit-area results, citing the pair's statement.

Palmer and Hartmann initially voted against certification Tuesday, leaving the Wayne County Board of Canvassers deadlocked at 2-2 along party lines. Palmer complained that certain Detroit precincts were out of balance, meaning that absentee ballot books did not match the number of ballots cast.

The GOP move drew an immediate rebuke from the public and injected partisan politics into the business of an unsung panel that is supposed to confirm the will of the voters. A person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press that Trump reached out to Palmer and Hartmann on Tuesday evening after the revised vote to express gratitude for their support.

Biden ... winning Michigan by 146,000 votes, according to unofficial results. His victory reversed Trump’s 2016 gains in the industrial Midwest and put the Democrat on the path to achieving the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House.

The county canvassers later voted again and certified the results, 4-0. Then, on Wednesday, Palmer and Hartmann signed affidavits saying they believe the county vote “should not be certified.” They said in their statement that they've reported threats against them to law enforcement.

Jonathan Kinloch, a Democratic canvasser, said he heard passion — not threats — during the stormy Tuesday night meeting when the audience on Zoom was allowed to speak after the 2-2 tie and before the unanimous vote.

“I heard people basically being very assertive in demonstrating their outrage, but it happens all the time,” Kinloch said. “This was a very important meeting to the city, the county, and it impacted a lot of folks.”

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/19/wayne-county-canvassers-doxxed-threatened/6340324002/

An online swarm of outraged Michiganders, verified users and amateur internet sleuths turned the topic of a local Zoom meeting into a vicious national frenzy Tuesday night. 

After Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers first refused to certify the results of the election, Twitter users spammed the site with their names, personal details and links to their social media pages. The goal appeared to be to create offline consequences for the two Republican board members, Chairperson Monica Palmer and William Hartmann. People scrutinized Hartmann's Facebook posts going back to 2013. One user called for people to find out where the two worked. Another user believed he found a Boy Scout troop for which Hartmann was a scout master.

Some people watching the meeting online became outraged when the two Republican board members made the unprecedented move to vote against certifying the election in 43 jurisdictions. This meant not certifying the votes in places such as Detroit, Michigan's largest voting jurisdiction. After more than two hours of public comment, the Republican members changed their votes.

However, online harassment shifted overnight and by morning people had zeroed in on one man who spoke against the holdup during the public comment period.

Rep.-elect Abraham Aiyash, D-Detroit, ran unopposed for Michigan's House of Representative Fourth District after the death of State Rep. Isaac Robinson, D-Detroit, in March. 

Several hours into the meeting, Aiyash said that if Palmer did not certify the vote, she would continue to deny the people of Detroit a voice in the state legislature. 

"You are certainly showing that you are a racist," Aiyash said. "You may say that you are not, you may claim that you are not, but let's be very clear. Your words today and your actions today made it clear that you are OK with silencing the votes of an 80% African American city."

Twitter user @correctthemedia shared a 25-second clip of Aiyash's comment. The caption on the video made the false claim Aiyash threatened Palmer and her kids and he revealed where the kids attend school.

In the video, Aiyash says:

"What that tells us is you Ms. Monica Palmer of Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continuing to perpetuate the racist history of this country. And I want you to think about what that means for your kids, who probably go to Grosse Pointe North, and when they see all their Black classmates and they know that …" 

Aiyash told the Free Press he based his comment on an assumption because Palmer founded the nonprofit Taxpayers for Grosse Pointe Schools.

"I swear to god, I don't even know if she has kids," Aiyash said.

He was trying to "appeal to her moral compass," he said. 

More than 300 people watched through the Zoom link and at least hundreds more on other live streams. In 2016, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers met for less than an hour in person to certify the general election results. When the board chair asked for public comment, no one spoke.

"I had no idea I was going to become a national headline for the alt-right," Aiyash said.

President Donald Trump retweeted the 25-second clip created by @correctthemedia. By 5 p.m. Wednesday, it had more than 395,000 views. 

People have threatened Aiyash through social media. The messages are graphic, Aiyash said. Some messages included his siblings' names. Some are racist. Others threaten his life, he said. Some include his address.

Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon said on his radio show that Aiyash doxxed Palmer, Aiyash said......

Doxxing is when someone publishes another person's real information online, often with malicious intent. In 2017, Wired looked at the Reddit user who created a video of Trump beating up a CNN logo. CNN said it would reveal the user's identity if they continued making violent posts. Neo-nazi hacker Andrew Auernheimer, who wrote for the hate-site Daily Stormer, then threatened to dox CNN reporters' families.

Another high-profile case of doxxing involved the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing when a college student was mistakenly identified as the Boston bomber by amateur internet detectives.

An evolution of doxxing is swatting, which is when people call law enforcement with a fake threat, hoping to have a SWAT team sent to someone's house. A 28-year-old Kansas man died after he was swatted.

While Aiyash's comment was not a threat, people did make aggressive comments toward Palmer and Hartmann online. One user took a Nov. 11 Twitter post by Monica Palmer's about a new hat and turned it into a picture of her covered by a Ku Klux Klan hood. People commented on Hartmann's Facebook page and called him racist, a pedophile and "pure scum." 

One person said they'd reward anyone willing to confront Palmer and Hartmann in person.

The other members of the board also faced harassment, though apparently to a lesser degree. One user called for the investigation of the two Democrats, Vice-Chair Jonathan C. Kinloch and Allen Wilson. Other posts said Kinloch and Wilson threatened Palmer's family.

Aiyash said he reported the threats against him to police. He's taking them seriously. He's not responding to most of the messages, though he's agreed to connect with one person who asked him why he'd made the comment.

"He seemed reasonable and didn't appear to be a keyboard warrior," Aiyash said. "And I'm interested in clearing it up."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrbTzxh8d-Q

Abraham Aiyash doxes Monica Palmer & kids | Judge for yourself Nov 18, 2020

MI HOR - Representative Abraham Aiyash (now claiming to be the victim) totally ... mentions where Monica's children go to school and the effects her decisions might have on them.

Legally speaking, did Monica Palmer agree under duress? She mentions her child was threatened and her home address was doxxed. Then, did she or did she not actually sign the legal document affirming her vote?  If that's not her signature, then you've opened another big can of worms here. You can't just go and sign someone else's name on a legal document.

• Sad 1

Dominion Voting Systems refuses to show up to Pennsylvania state government hearings on DVS voting machines.

https://www.pahomepage.com/video/state-government-committee-holds-virtual-hearing-on-voting-machines/6051733/

Did Dominion play a role in the tabulation of the votes cast?

Did Dominion program the software in the equipment?

Was there direct county oversight and was there expertise in that oversight?

Were test runs done before or after the election?

Does Dominion use open source software?

How controlled is the source code for the software and who has access to the source control?

Dominion can file a very expensive libel suit if they wish, but it would open them up to discovery and cross examination.

https://headlines360.news/2020/11/17/why-have-over-100-dominion-employees-deleted-their-profiles-on-linkedin/

Why have over 100 Dominion employees deleted their profiles on LinkedIn?

Since a couple days after Election Day in the US, more than 100 of 243 Dominion employees have deleted their profiles on LinkedIn.

November 17, 2020

On November 6th, a couple days after Election Day, there were 243 employees on LinkedIn. Yesterday there were only 140 profiles remaining.

Also of note was that all their software engineers were located in Serbia. This is the company that managed the vote counting process and reported vote tallies in the 2020 US election....

During a Fox interview over the weekend, former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell pointed out that Senator Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, is a shareholder of Dominion Voting Systems. The software company also has ties to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Her former chief of staff is one of the lobbyists on the company’s first-ever lobbying firm—Brownstein Farber Hyatt & Schreck.

Denver and Toronto offices closed immediately.

100+ employees deleted their LinkedIn profiles.

Executives refused to speak before PA House committee.

Lawyered up immediately.

Garnering legal counsel is not a sign/admission of guilt. Removing your LinkedIn profile could be attributed to fear of being doxxed. That being said, the financial interests linked to established DNC power brokers is going to raise questions that need to be answered.

I know I shouldn’t spend too much time going down the rabbit hole known as Twitter, but I am seeing people saying Sidney Powell can prove that the actual popular vote is actually Trump +10 million instead of Biden +6 million. I will embrace hearing this irrefutable evidence. 

• Laughing 4
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, Milkman said:

You guys are so freaking smart sometimes! Nailed it!

I voted by mail in PA. I know the default option when signing up last spring was "always receive an absentee ballot".

Edited by apalmer
  • Like 2