What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (6 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
Georgia certified that Biden won the state election. DJT tweeted this morning that “Big voter fraud information coming out concerning Georgia. Stay tuned!” I am eagerly awaiting this new information. 

:popcorn:

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
parasaurolophus said:
As long as you treat it as entertainment only. His fact checking threshold isnt so high. 
yeah people send him great videos but he’s too quick on the re-tweet trigger sometimes.

Georgia certified that Biden won the state election. DJT tweeted this morning that “Big voter fraud information coming out concerning Georgia. Stay tuned!” I am eagerly awaiting this new information. 

One of the first ways to tell this type of info is likely garbage is if it necessitates hype and teases beforehand rather than just releasing it or submitting it in court.

Got to keep the fish on the line for has long as he can still milk money from them.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
>> A source shared these photos. Democratic protestors are projecting a message onto the Trump Hotel in DC tonight, where Shirkey and Chatfield are thought to be staying: “The World is Watching. Voters Decided.”<<

https://mobile.twitter.com/nannburke/status/1329950398841561091

My daughters bought me a "Voters Decide" mask, with the colors of the Steeler uninforms. I plan to wear it around town today.
Wouldn't it be more effective if the message was projected onto the building on the other side of the street?

>> A source shared these photos. Democratic protestors are projecting a message onto the Trump Hotel in DC tonight, where Shirkey and Chatfield are thought to be staying: “The World is Watching. Voters Decided.”<<

https://mobile.twitter.com/nannburke/status/1329950398841561091

My daughters bought me a "Voters Decide" mask, with the colors of the Steeler uninforms. I plan to wear it around town today.
I saw a photo of Biden's inauguration stage being built right within eye distance of the White House.

And can you explain why you believe this?  Preferably backing it up with something concrete would be nice. 

Did Dominion play a role in the tabulation of the votes cast?

Did Dominion program the software in the equipment?

Was there direct county oversight and was there expertise in that oversight?

Were test runs done before or after the election?

Does Dominion use open source software?

How controlled is the source code for the software and who has access to the source control?

Dominion can file a very expensive libel suit if they wish, but it would open them up to discovery and cross examination.

GordonGekko said:

How controlled is the source code for the software and who has access to the source control?

Dominion can file a very expensive libel suit if they wish, but it would open them up to discovery and cross examination.
I'll give you credit for not posting a giant wall of text this time.

edit: GUESS NOT! :lol:

The circle is closing in, though. The cries of "BUT DOMINION!" will get softer and softer as each state certifies while Trump and his supporters have nothing to show for their litigational efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is there any shred of evidence that Dominion changed votes?

Hand recount in GA appears that it didn’t...why would anywhere else be different?

Dominion doesn’t have a thing to prove...those claiming fraud do.

Milkman said:
2Squirrels1Nut said:
I was told by a republican friend that the economy was in shambles.  This was in 2015.  I replied the Dow has almost tripled under Obama.  She was shocked.
That doesn't surprise me at all. 
We see it here in the stock market thread. :shrug:

In one single breath triple digit gains in 401k earnings are poo pooed while decent double digit gains were maintained by increasing deficit spending were praised as he best economy ever. Its bizzaro world. 

Anarchy99 said:
I know I shouldn’t spend too much time going down the rabbit hole known as Twitter, but I am seeing people saying Sidney Powell can prove that the actual popular vote is actually Trump +10 million instead of Biden +6 million. I will embrace hearing this irrefutable evidence. 

I have a feeling her struggles with the definition of proof is similar to what we see here in the psf

I mean, the federal agency that was tasked specifically with making sure these types of things didn’t happen said there was no evidence at all that there was digital fraud or that Dominion’s systems were compromised in any way. Of course Trump then fired the heads of that agency, but so far Trump’s folks have provided ZERO credible evidence that this type of fraud took place.

Is there any shred of evidence that Dominion changed votes?

Hand recount in GA appears that it didn’t...why would anywhere else be different?

Dominion doesn’t have a thing to prove...those claiming fraud do.

There is a difference between voter fraud and election fraud. The Dominion issue deals with election fraud. There is a process and there is the legal system. The narrative here by many, mostly the hardened liberals here, is that since Sydney Powell did not release every last piece of evidence she had to the public and did not do it immediately that this is definitive proof that no election fraud happened. There are just way too many attorneys on this site, and I even think a few are on the current FBG Staff, for that narrative to actually hold any weight. Some will cite that Powell is receiving criticisms from pundits like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro for not answering their requests for the data/evidence.  Given their own personal incentive for ratings and their individual public brand, I understand their strategy, but again, that's not some kind of evidence that Powell is incorrect here.

Powell has immunity in the court room but NOT when she gives a press conference. Powell is risking her established reputation and legal action if this entire case was baseless. But again, to be fair about it, that's not proof that she is right, there is something and that the case will prevail. Her strategy is a good one so far - In order to make her case she needs someone who currently  works at Dominion to flip. She might already have someone or several at this time. That Dominion is bunkering up is a positive sign for her ( Shutting down their offices, employees scrubbing their digital footprint, refusing to appear before the PA legislature, immediately lawyering up)  Powell knows someone at DVS suing her for libel/slander is expensive and difficult to prove. Also in order to proceed with  a lawsuit of such nature, Dominion is now open to discovery and cross examination. Do you think every single internal email, chat string, memo, meeting minutes, etc, etc are going to be flawless?

Your quarry cannot go to ground if you taken away all ground to go to except you.

Short term - If there is corruption and fraud and it can be linked to the DNC, what the options for Dominion, which is now hosed as a business forever? The DNC power brokers will either clean house aka "Let's take you jogging with Seth Rich" or get slammed as working alone and that this fraud was compartmentalized to a single company and a few civilians. This means pure survival leaves going to Powell as the only option.

Long term - This entire case becomes a foothold to push for federal voter ID and more restrictions on use of mail in ballots, which benefits the GOP directly.  That Pelosi has financial ties to DVS means it's a leverage point to neutralize Gavin Newsom in 2024. It would be four LONG years with Trump in the daily media cycle ( He doesn't need Fox anymore, he can align with Newsmax, OAN, Parler, DailyWire, etc, etc. That would be four years of wiping out his political opponents, for a 2024 run, as a civilian and without the restrictions ( but also without the power) of office.

A hand recount operates with ballots that are there, it doesn't automatically make some of those ballots immune from fraud. Esp mail in ballots. I'm not here to say there was widespread fraud or not, I am saying investigating this is due process for the American people, even if unsavory in nature. One thing a hand count does do immediately is found "lost votes"

https://www.ajc.com/politics/recount-finds-thousands-of-georgia-votes-missing-from-initial-counts/ERDRNXPH3REQTM4SOINPSEP72M/

"Election workers in three counties discovered a total of more than 3,300 new votes stored on memory cards that hadn’t been loaded into election computers. A different issue in Floyd County led to another 2,600 ballots going unscanned.

Those votes are now being counted, reducing Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump to 12,781 votes. Trump gained about 1,400 votes that county election officials hadn’t tallied before the recount."

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/recount-or-audit-whats-happening-on-the-ground-in-georgia/

"Recounts and audits are distinct processes. A recount occurs after an election when the margin between candidates is narrow, or if a candidate asks for a recount. Recounts are a literal counting of ballots, sometimes by hand, to confirm the result. Some states have automatically triggered recounts for contests decided within a small margin; other states offer an option for a recount when a candidate requests it. Georgia does not have automatic recounts, but a candidate can request a recount after certification.

Contrary to recounts, an audit seeks to verify that the primary counting method is accurate. In Georgia, Risk Limiting Audits, or RLAs, are required by state statute. In an RLA, a certain number of ballots are audited based on the margin of victory between candidates in the race selected for auditing. Closer margins require more ballots to be reviewed in order to achieve a high standard of statistical confidence in the overall result. The process involves taking a small batch of ballots from precincts based on a unique identifier. Even pulling a few hundred ballots can be labor intensive. For contests with very small margins of victory, manually auditing all ballots is more efficient.

Audits are important. BPC recommends that states use audits to instill confidence in the reported outcome. While an RLA cannot confirm a 100% accurate count of the initial results—since it is not a full recount and therefore can only provide confidence within a specific interval—it offers a sound statistical check on the voting process that is sufficient in most cases.

So, what is happening in Georgia right now? Raffensperger ordered a hand-tally of all ballots across the state. One may think that this is a recount, but there are two reasons it is not. First, recounts in Georgia are not done by hand. Second, in Georgia, the results must be certified before a recount can be requested while an audit—per BPC’s recommendation—occurs before certification.

So, the Georgia maneuverings must be an RLA, right? Not quite. What Raffensperger has essentially ordered is a hybrid of an audit and a recount. This means that while they will be assessing every ballot, which is not normal in an ordinary RLA, they will be doing it by hand, which is not normal of a typical recount. After the completion of this process, which is set to happen on or before November 18, Raffensperger will the assess the results and then continue to the certification process on November 20. After certification, a recount can be requested which would see all the ballots scanned by machine again across the state."

I mean, the federal agency that was tasked specifically with making sure these types of things didn’t happen said there was no evidence at all that there was digital fraud or that Dominion’s systems were compromised in any way. Of course Trump then fired the heads of that agency, but so far Trump’s folks have provided ZERO credible evidence that this type of fraud took place.
They are pressed for time too. If they had it they would have shared it with everybody already. 

Ahem.

That's "Pending Georgia Lawsuit".
Poking around, one of their many affidavits apparently is a poll worker in GA that found a voting machine overnight that (allegedly) was opened and had been tampered with.

Like others have mentioned, if they recounted the ballots in GA, at this point, wouldn’t the voting machines and the tabulation software be irrelevant at this point? They counted all the votes by hand. I am sure the GOP will again allege that there are tons of mail in ballots that need to be tossed because they didn’t verify the signatures. 

But what else shocking could they come up with? 

The narrative here by many, mostly the hardened liberals here, is that since Sydney Powell did not release every last piece of evidence she had to the public and did not do it immediately that this is definitive proof that no election fraud happened. 
Every last piece of evidence?  She didn’t release any evidence.  

These hyped up press conferences do nothing to bolster the president’s case, it is merely done to convince his base that he was wronged and to keep the donations coming in.

If Powell’s case is so strong then she needs to get to court and prove it.  Until then Trump should allow the GSA to work with the Biden team in the unlikely case that Powell & Rudy fail.

Otherwise the president is just being petty although we both know his main concern is for the American people and he doesn’t have a vindictive bone in his body.

An analysis by Gabriel Malor of the PA case:

>>Their argument is that concededly accurate ballots should not be counted because it's not fair that some county election officials went out of their way to make sure they were accurate.

Another remarkable feature of this new lawsuit is that nowhere does it allege that the ballots are erroneous. This isn't a "we can't tell who the voted for" lawsuit (like Bush v. Gore) nor does it allege ballot fraud.

"Recently passed" is doing a lot of work here. The mail-in ballot law was passed in October 2019. Plaintiffs should have filed before now.<<

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabrielmalor/status/1330263318066565124

More details about Ballot Curing in PA, including that it would unlikely affect the outcome if cured ballots were thrown out, as the curing process only started on election day.

I think PA needs to copy Florida election rules and standards.

Poking around, one of their many affidavits apparently is a poll worker in GA that found a voting machine overnight that (allegedly) was opened and had been tampered with.

Like others have mentioned, if they recounted the ballots in GA, at this point, wouldn’t the voting machines and the tabulation software be irrelevant at this point? They counted all the votes by hand. I am sure the GOP will again allege that there are tons of mail in ballots that need to be tossed because they didn’t verify the signatures. 

But what else shocking could they come up with? 
Yup. We already have proof that there wasn’t fraudulent activity related to the machines because the machines matched the printed copies. So we know that the votes weren’t later changed. That’s just simple fact. Anyone alleging otherwise is lying.

Ilov80s said:
Who appointed that judge? Probably Hugo Chavez!
You sure it wasn't Trump himself? I read somewhere a judge he appointed threw one of his lawsuits out. 

Yup. We already have proof that there wasn’t fraudulent activity related to the machines because the machines matched the printed copies. So we know that the votes weren’t later changed. That’s just simple fact. Anyone alleging otherwise is lying.
Trump is lying? Are you sure? He never lies.

Users who are viewing this thread