Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

446 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Capella said:
13 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

He also re-tweeted Randy Quaid 5 times, including this one

Are these the people we are supposed to be healing with or what. 

Yes. Also, we shouldn't mock them. And, we should try harder to see things from their point of view. Randy Quaid's opinions aren't wrong; they're just his opinions. And we should give them the amount of respect that they deserve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brad Heath Retweeted Lawrence Hurley @lawrencehurley BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Texas-led effort to toss out election results in four key states that Biden won 6:31 PM · Dec 1

Here's the problem with that position (from my point of view, and I venture to guess the point of view of everyone that is not a supporter of Donald Trump and/or the GOP currently) (and I truly don't

There were no Tesla counties for Edison to rename. 

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Remember when Republicans used to complain about Democrats trying to abuse the courts to get their way as a way around democracy?

Well they have a right to be upset, so far the president's lawyers keep getting thrown out of court before they get a chance to abuse them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Remember when Republicans used to complain about Democrats trying to abuse the courts to get their way as a way around democracy?

Just a friendly reminder: recounts, audits, legal challenges - good.

Rioting, looting, burning things down - bad.

16 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Thanks but unnecessary.    I don't recall anyone saying that legal challenges were bad or that rioting was good.

Unfortunately the president really isn't interested in serious legal challenges that can be argued in court.  He just wants to have these inane press conferences that do nothing other than to keep his base  believing the election was rigged so he can bilk them out of their hard earned money while lining his pockets.  

Edited by Godsbrother
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Said exactly zero Republicans in 2000.

But hey, times are different now, right? Nuisance lawsuits are all the rage. Who cares if they contain knowingly fabricated evidence, right? It's all good.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Legal challenges are absolutely good.   Recounts and audits are good.

Shouting fire in a crowded theatre because you wanted a front row seat but didn’t buy a ticket?  Not cool.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Joe Summer said:

Said exactly zero Republicans in 2000.

But hey, times are different now, right? Nuisance lawsuits are all the rage. Who cares if they contain knowingly fabricated evidence, right? It's all good.

Hey man, we don't know if these are nuisance lawsuits.  They say they have evidence - why not allow the evidence to come to light?  How do you know what evidence they have?  I certainly don't.  What are you afraid of?  Sounds like you know the election was stolen.

(this is sarcasm)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
33 minutes ago, rickroll said:

thought this was interesting

If this young canvasser’s rebellion against the entire Republican Party apparatus was surprising, what came next was all too predictable. Within minutes of Van Langevelde’s vote for certification—and of Shinkle’s abstention, which guaranteed his colleague would bear the brunt of the party’s fury alone—the fires of retaliation raged. In GOP circles, there were immediate calls for Van Langevelde to lose his seat on the board; to lose his job in the House of Representatives; to be censured on the floor of the Legislature and exiled from the party forever. Actionable threats against him and his family began to be reported. The Michigan State Police worked with local law enforcement to arrange a security detail.

35 minutes ago, rickroll said:

thought this was interesting

They scream law and order, we the people, laws, the police, illegal immigration, but this is how they actually act.   For too many the screaming is enough, they don't care to see the actions.

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Chickenwang said:

I'm sure everyone in here is oblivious to the PA Senate hearing going on.  

Nope...people posted about it above...its been posted about and discussed (since its not a real actual hearing nor is any actual evidence being presented).

• Like 1
Just now, Chickenwang said:

Sit back and enjoy the show buddy.  

What is to enjoy?  More lies by the President who called in?    That isn't a show to enjoy...its continuing to hurt our country.

What do you think this hearing is actually about?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Chickenwang said:
6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Nope...people posted about it above...its been posted about and discussed (since its not a real actual hearing nor is any actual evidence being presented)

We've been sitting back so much, we're getting sick and tired of all the sitting back.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:43 AM, Chickenwang said:
On 11/21/2020 at 6:45 AM, GroveDiesel said:

After meeting with Trump, Michigan lawmakers still affirm that Michigan’s electors will go to Biden.

At this point it’s more clear than ever that it is over and there is essentially nothing Trump can do to change the outcome. Georgia is certified, Michigan has confirmed that their votes will go for Biden, Arizona and Nevada are basically afterthoughts and they continue to lose case after case after case in PA.

Sit back and enjoy eating your words. 

:coffee:

On 11/21/2020 at 9:06 AM, Chickenwang said:
On 11/21/2020 at 7:46 AM, sho nuff said:

Do you actually believe Trump won?  That the reported results are going to change?

Absolutely.  It won't even be close.  

:whistle:

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1
2 hours ago, Steve Tasker said:

Hey man, we don't know if these are nuisance lawsuits.  They say they have evidence - why not allow the evidence to come to light?  How do you know what evidence they have?  I certainly don't.  What are you afraid of?  Sounds like you know the election was stolen.

(this is sarcasm)

yeah, won't someone please think of the smoke?!

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Chickenwang said:

I'm sure everyone in here is oblivious to the PA Senate hearing going on.

It's a stretch to call it a Senate hearing.

It's a press event at a hotel conference room, being led by a few Republican members of the Pennsylvania legislature.

Calling it a "Senate hearing" is a bit like saying that you've got 11,000 affidavits containing evidence of voter fraud when really all you have is a bunch of hearsay, conjecture, and whining......OH WAIT! NEVERMIND!

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Sea Duck said:

It's a press event at a hotel conference room, being led by a few Republican members of the Pennsylvania legislature.

Calling it a "Senate hearing" is a bit like saying that you've got 11,000 affidavits containing evidence of voter fraud when really all you have is a bunch of hearsay, conjecture, and whining......OH WAIT! NEVERMIND!

covered pretty well here https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg/status/1331666199843921927?s=21

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It seems like at some point the people alleging fraud should be able to find some evidence of fraud to present. 

No kidding. I've had it with the "teases" of something big just about to be announced. Put up or shut up. And put up in a court of law under penalty of perjury please. Enough of the press conf nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, rickroll said:
4 hours ago, Sea Duck said:

covered pretty well here https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg/status/1331666199843921927?s=21

Not sure why you're linking to that Twitter account when the hearings were lead by Republican Doug Mastriano

1 minute ago, Man In The Box said:

I’m honestly at the point where I actually feel sorry for the people that keep donating their hard earned money to this grift. But I know that we sometimes have to learn life lessons the hard way.

I do too.  It's the same way I've always felt about televangelists.  If you want to leave everything you have to local church that was so much part of your life, that's pretty cool.  People that get scammed out of money for salvation from some guy on TV sucks.  Not only that, it really doesn't take much talent.  You just have to be soulless.

• Thanks 1
Just now, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

I do too.  It's the same way I've always felt about televangelists.  If you want to leave everything you have to local church that was so much part of your life, that's pretty cool.  People that get scammed out of money for salvation from some guy on TV sucks.  Not only that, it really doesn't take much talent.  You just have to be soulless.

all private jets need upgraded eventually

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
1 hour ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

No kidding. I've had it with the "teases" of something big just about to be announced. Put up or shut up. And put up in a court of law under penalty of perjury please. Enough of the press conf nonsense.

It seems like you're kind of new to the conspiracy genre, but the whole "tease something big" maneuver is 90% of the shtick.

Tease; Move goalposts; Tease again. That's it.

Some people thrive on the ever-shifting goalposts, because it triggers the part of their brain that believes that the answers to all of life's complex questions are within our grasp.

Other people get burned once or twice and decide to get off the ride.

I hope that you are in the second category.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Pa. Lt Gov John Fettermen  made a comment that went something like this -Joe Biden is the President elect no matter how many Amway conventions they hold in hotels across Pennsylvania. :lmao:
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 8
5 hours ago, shader said:

Well, the “kraken” was released.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

I’m no lawyer but a basic spell-check in the title would have been nice :lmao:

If I were a cynic, I would suggest that filing and releasing this the day before Thanksgiving was intentional, to minimize news coverage and the attention of the public.

Separately, I made it about seven pages in and realized it appears to be simply a written form of the press conference allegations.  I didn't see any evidence behind the first several allegations before they moved onto the next allegations.  I'm not going to read the entire thing today, or possibly ever, as it appears at first glance to be exactly what I expected.

Edited by Rich Conway
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

If I were a cynic, I would suggest that filing and releasing this the day before Thanksgiving was intentional, to minimize news coverage and the attention of the public.

Separately, I made it about seven pages in and realized it appears to be simply a written form of the press conference allegations.  I didn't see any evidence behind the first several allegations before they moved onto the next allegations.  I'm not going to read the entire thing today, or possibly ever, as it appears at first glance to be exactly what I expected.

I did the same thing - though I think I got to about 10 pages. Then scanned the other 90. As you said, it appears to be full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Chickenwang said:

As a PA voter, yeah, it was quite a show.  Not a single legitimate fact established to show any issues with the election. State Sen. Kim Ward, R-Hempfield, the Senate Majority leader-elect was able to express how disturbed she was by Rudy's disclosure that "Pennsylvania counted more absentee ballots than it sent out." I would be disturbed too: PA sent out 3.1 million absentee ballots and counted about 2.3 million. Oops, Rudy just making stuff up in a "hearing".  As for Trump's call-in attendance (ironic, isn't it, that he couldn't attend in person? Aren't election matters supposed to be dealt with in person?): this quote says it all:

History will record the shameful irony that a president who lied to avoid military service staged a bogus event on the hallowed grounds of Gettysburg in a brazen attempt to undermine the Republic for which scores of real patriots had fought & died to preserve since its founding.

That's Tom Ridge, former Republican Governor of PA and the first head of Homeland Security. 

Edit to insert link: https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvania/trump-doubles-down-on-allegations-of-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania-as-biden-begins-transition/

Yes, quite a show--I'm thinking Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in. All they needed was Goldie Hawn dancing in a bikini.

Edited by apalmer
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rich Conway said:

That’s no way to talk about our future Attorney General who is going to finally clean up election fraud across all 93 US Distrcoicts.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3
10 hours ago, shader said:

Well, the “kraken” was released.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

I’m no lawyer but a basic spell-check in the title would have been nice :lmao:

Legal drafting 101 - uncheck “ignore all caps” in your MSWord spellcheck settings 

• Laughing 1
2 hours ago, Witz said:

For those interested in an analysis on the filings from above here is a long twitter posting where someone goes through each section. It’s a long read but a very interesting read. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/questauthority

That's not a link to a tweet or a thread. As he continues to post it will be increasingly difficult to find the one to which you are referring.