What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (1 Viewer)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
IMO, a more accurate description would be "Man claims FBI requested findings of illegal ballots."

Also, what's the deal with the advertising on this website?

"Love President Trump? Download our FREE Pro-Trump news app today!"

"Do You Pledge to Always Stand For The National Anthem? VOTE NOW!"

"Do You Love America? Will You Always Stand For The Flag? Sign Your Name"

"***Help Us TAKE DOWN The Liberal Media With Our TRUMP News Mobile App!***"

"Free Trump Christmas Beanie - Just Cover Shipping!"

I don't frown upon sites wearing their bias on their sleeve, and I understand that times are tough and conservative media has to pay the bills any way that they can, but it feels like I was browsing the Trump Campaign Store.
I wouldn’t be surprised if his claim about the FBI is a total lie.

I'm not a fan of one of our two political parties trying to dismantle the system out of spite for the benefit of the biggest conman to ever occupy our most important office.  

I understand your concern for the average guy who happens to be a republican.  I share it.  I've posted it since the election.  That doesn't mean the power structure allowing this should be ignored so that we don't hurt someone's feelings. 
I'll bow out on this as we just disagree. The shots about it just not hurting someone's feelings may be fun for some but we're just seeing this too differently. Sorry. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, composed, well spoken, sane.  Surprised he was in the Trump administration to begin with, was he an Obama hold over?
Will it matter how good he was...those that believe Trump...are they likely to listen to that and admit Trump is wrong?

Chris Krebs was amazing on 60 Minutes. He answered every lie, every falsehood with quiet, indisputable fact.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-krebs-95-of-2020-ballots-were-paper-showing-there-was-no-malicious-algorithm-or-hacked-software-that-changed-votes/
Yep, composed, well spoken, sane.  Surprised he was in the Trump administration to begin with, was he an Obama hold over?
From the article

Krebs, a lifelong Republican, joined the Department of Homeland Security in 2017, and Trump appointed him to lead the newly-created agency CISA in 2018.

Trump campaign lawyer saying that Krebs should be executed.

Keep in mind that with what Trump has been alleging, Krebs could be legitimately an expert witness (most likely for their opponents obviously). 

So a former US attorney who is a campaign lawyer threatened a potential witness. Sure seems like something that could/should get an attorney disbarred.
Yeah...not sure what else besides that...but definitely needs punitive measures when the guy is spouting off like that.  Do any of his lawyers have any credibility left?

Keep in mind that with what Trump has been alleging, Krebs could be legitimately an expert witness (most likely for their opponents obviously). 

So a former US attorney who is a campaign lawyer threatened a potential witness. Sure seems like something that could/should get an attorney disbarred.
The silence from a lot of people on the right is deafening.  I won't forget what they were complicit in these last four years.

GroveDiesel said:

That not very "forgivey" of you to bring this up.  

GroveDiesel said:

He should be arrested. 

I was talking about the politicians and their media amplifiers that stated there was massive voter fraud.  People like our current president, his children, his lawyers, bloggers like Gateway Pundit, websites like Newsmax, television commentators (I'm sure there were some, but i don't post attention to those spaces), etc.

Those people have pushed false claims that corrode the faith of the populace in free and fair elections. They should be held accountable for those actions by losing credibility and eyeballs.  They shouldn't be silenced per se, but I think they should l relegated to the trash bin of history and called out for what they really are: purveyors of political propaganda.

Flip the situation around, if Biden was in Trump's position now, how many of the hardened liberals here would frothing at the mouth about Dominion and Georgia?

Dominion is owned by a private equity group, the McCarthy Group, where most of the investors are not known

It's been made clear that the Georgia court system has pushed through changes in their voter system that are not supported by their actual legislature. You cannot create public policy from the bench.  The major ruling came from Amy Totenberg, an Obama appointee and DNC loyalist. If the ruling came in reverse from a Trump appointment and an RNC loyalist, most of you would be climbing the walls

Georgia SOS Raffensperger did not follow election protocol. He used a hybrid of an audit ( RLA) and a recount. This indicates the existing guidelines in place have problems in terms of optics and transparency.

Dominion cost Georgia north of 107 million dollars, when the old system cost 30 million and, while it had it flaws, was battle tested and many voters were comfortable with it. Given what has happened this cycle, Dominion is done as a business and those machines will need to be replaced. If half the country won't trust those machines, they have to go. That's a massive expenditure of tax dollars that goes without asking who is profiting from installing a system that didn't meet the guidelines of a new voting system set up by the legislature.

Dominion has closed both their office locations, most of their employees have tried to scrub their digital footprint, and they've bunkered down behind lawyers. Any actual PR/crisis management firm in the world would tell them to control the public narrative and provide the transparency to defend their business. If they ran a clean shop, which they should have since election voting machines require pristine optics, they don't have anything to worry about and could hammer Sydney Powell with a defamation case and survive the discovery and cross examination.

DNC contenders Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar both came out openly to criticize the clear monopoly on voting systems, i.e. Dominion, and wanted more transparency on who actually owned these businesses and highlighted the risk involved to the American people

https://www.warren.senate.gov/oversight/letters/warren-klobuchar-wyden-and-pocan-investigate-vulnerabilities-and-shortcomings-of-election-technology-industry-with-ties-to-private-equity

While Warren won't survive the optics test to many with the Pocohantas situation, combined with Klobuchar, this is just too high profile to ignore. But the current MSM is suppressing this story.

And this is just one state. 

If ANY of this was reversed in this election cycle, and Trump had the election advantage, you better believe many of you here would be demanding even further than where Trump is going.

Were these elections truly free and fair? Demanding silence comes by proxy in trying to shame people, dox people, and socially punish people for even asking the question. That's not freedom, that's some folks saying they love free speech, but only free speech they agree with and is inline with their own values.

This is not about Donald J Trump, it's about your kids, and their kids. Do you want to live in a world where you grandkids grow up and are terrified of even asking the questions that the majority doesn't want to hear? That's exactly what some of you are doing. Building that kind of world for them. Keep laying those bricks down, Trump won't suffer for it, but your family for years to come will.

Pretty strong statement, with this as a capstone - 

Sidney Powell's wild and reckless allegations are not only demonstrably false, they have led to stalking, harassment, and death threats to Dominion employees. This criminal activity has been duly reported to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, and we intend to hold Ms. Powell, and those aiding and abetting her fraudulent actions, accountable for any harm that may occur as a result.

Dominion can sue for for defamation if they want. But they won't. Not even close. Too many lawyers here at FBG to try to sell this narrative. Defamation suits are notoriously expensive and hard to prove. This would also open up Dominion to discovery and the cross examination process. It would lead to a pathway towards doxxing the actual full investor list to their ownership, the McCarthy Group. Any suit would have to try to rationalize how Powell does not have or has exceeded her qualified/absolute privilege here.

Lots of lawyers on this site but not a single peep about this. Political tribalism is many things, but most of all, it's predictable.

Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren had the same open concerns about Dominion but the total MSM response to that? Zilch.

Powell seems kind of loony and she's a tacky dresser, but she recognizes she's fighting this battle also in the court of public opinion. If the end result of this is that Trump does not prevail ( which is 99 percent likely) but federal voter ID becomes mandatory for all future elections, then this is a long term win for the GOP.  Again, another story the MSM won't cover and people here won't actually discuss.

It has nothing to do with Dominion. Nothing at all. If it did and they truly believed there was fraud there (which they already admitted in court that there was no fraud) they would be asking that each and every state that utilized the Dominion system be verified and reviewed (including states they won). 

They aren’t doing that. They are only focusing on the states where the vote differential was close and this is being used as a ‘reason’ they didn’t win (among other nonsensical reasons as well).

If ANY of this was reversed in this election cycle, and Trump had the election advantage, you better believe many of you here would be demanding even further than where Trump is going.
So on Dec. 1, 2016, the Liberals/Dem supportors on here were demanding lawsuits and investigations into Dominion or whatever voting machines were used in the swing states at that time?  Calling Obama appointed judges or Obama supported Governors to block their respective state certification of results?  Asking the electoral college voters to vote in bad faith?   I honestly was not paying much attention back then, but I don't recall this.   That happened?

So on Dec. 1, 2016, the Liberals/Dem supportors on here were demanding lawsuits and investigations into Dominion or whatever voting machines were used in the swing states at that time?  Calling Obama appointed judges or Obama supported Governors to block their respective state certification of results?  Asking the electoral college voters to vote in bad faith?   I honestly was not paying much attention back then, but I don't recall this.   That happened?
No.

It's "both sidesism" at its worst.

GroveDiesel said:

Chris Krebs to NBC on the Trump campaign lawyer who suggested he be executed:

"We're a nation of laws, and I plan to take advantage of those laws. I've got an exceptional team of lawyers that win in court, and I think they're probably gonna be busy."

Also calling secretaries of state enemies of the people too I bet.

Oh wait...didn't happen.

Is that from the "evidence" submitted on the "affidavit" by the "Doctor" who was touted by Trump supporters here and elsewhere?
Not sure, it may have been from the Krakken itself being it’s a fictional monster and Edison County, Michigan is a fictional place.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA

Logical fallacy. Half hearted flailing attempt to reframe the narrative.  Your kung fu is weak.

The 2020 election had more voters than ever before in American political history, more mail in ballots and during the back drop of the pandemic. 2020 does not resemble the 2016 election cycle in the slightest.

Again, if ANY of this was reversed in this election cycle, and Trump had the election advantage, you better believe many of you here would be demanding even further than where Trump is going.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
It has nothing to do with Dominion. Nothing at all. If it did and they truly believed there was fraud there (which they already admitted in court that there was no fraud) they would be asking that each and every state that utilized the Dominion system be verified and reviewed (including states they won). 

They aren’t doing that. They are only focusing on the states where the vote differential was close and this is being used as a ‘reason’ they didn’t win (among other nonsensical reasons as well).

Powell put together multiple lawsuits in under two weeks of this kind of magnitude. Ask the lefty lawyers, no shortage of them on FBG, on how hard that is to pull off in this time crunch. Also what you suggest is not practical nor logical legal strategy.

If the situation was reversed, the DNC would make Georgia the field of battle as well. Flipping Georgia would open up the pathway to contesting the other states legally and in the court of public opinion.

You want to punish Powell for ignoring a strategy that NO ONE LEGALLY COMPETENT WOULD ACTUALLY USE?  Well, maybe you would. So there's that, right?

Ask the endless gaggle of lefty lawyers on this site if they think your elite court room battle plan would be sound legal strategy, logical, efficient and the best use of time/resources. They won't say a word though, why would they, it doesn't serve their political tribalism.

Next time, come heavy, or don't come at all.

BREAKING NEWS: AG Bill Barr tells Associated Press that the justice department has not found any evidence of widespread voting fraud.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d
The quote is that he has "not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election." (WaPo quoted him as saying "affected," but that seems wrong.)

The qualifier is too hefty for my tastes. He could be more categorical. Not only is there no fraud that could have changed the outcome of the election, but there's no anomalous fraud or other irregularities, period. Right?

But with Bill Bar, we'll take what we can get.

Powell put together multiple lawsuits in under two weeks of this kind of magnitude. Ask the lefty lawyers, no shortage of them on FBG, on how hard that is to pull off in this time crunch. Also what you suggest is not practical nor logical legal strategy.

If the situation was reversed, the DNC would make Georgia the field of battle as well. Flipping Georgia would open up the pathway to contesting the other states legally and in the court of public opinion.

You want to punish Powell for ignoring a strategy that NO ONE LEGALLY COMPETENT WOULD ACTUALLY USE?  Well, maybe you would. So there's that, right?

Ask the endless gaggle of lefty lawyers on this site if they think your elite court room battle plan would be sound legal strategy, logical, efficient and the best use of time/resources. They won't say a word though, why would they, it doesn't serve their political tribalism.

Next time, come heavy, or don't come at all.
You are absolutely right. Her legal strategy of the Cuban with the felt tip marker in Edison County is so much better. 

The sample of Powell's work that I've seen from the last few weeks, even accounting for time constraints, has not been impressive. (Quite an understatement.)

Again, if ANY of this was reversed in this election cycle, and Trump had the election advantage, you better believe many of you here would be demanding even further than where Trump is going.
Do you remember 2000?  It was decided by a few hundred votes in one state, where the Governor was the brother of the GOP candidate and the Secretary of State was a raging partisan ideologue.  Despite the historically close margin and numerous highly questionable circumstances (10's of thousands of voters being de-registered shortly before the election), the state was able to avoid even doing one single re-count due to an injunction issued by the US Supreme Court along party lines.  Al Gore graciously conceded the next day.

"I say to President-elect Bush that what remains of partisan rancor must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this country. Neither he nor I anticipated this long and difficult road. Certainly neither of us wanted it to happen. Yet it came, and now it has ended, resolved, as it must be resolved, through the honored institutions of our democracy."

Its not that one party is better than the other. The president is a deranged fraud, a criminally psychotic swindler. He and his lunatic supporters and enablers are at fault for all of this.

Rewatched Citizen Kane recently to prep for the release of Mank and this all reminded me of the scene where Kane is running for Governor of NY and the eve of the election he has the mock-ups of the 2 possible headlines for his newspaper to run the next day. They read something like: 

“Charles Kane elected Governor”

and 

“Massive Election Fraud in New York”

The Trump team went into this thing with that mindset. Make the claims first, find the evidence later. There is no evidence and we can be both happy about our Democratic institutions and deeply embarrassed for the lame duck in the White House who has humiliated himself to a degree rarely seen. 

Logical fallacy. Half hearted flailing attempt to reframe the narrative.  Your kung fu is weak.

The 2020 election had more voters than ever before in American political history, more mail in ballots and during the back drop of the pandemic. 2020 does not resemble the 2016 election cycle in the slightest.

Like in 2016, and every other presidential election of my lifetime, I would be demanding we do away with the Electoral College so that the actual people decide who their President is.  I would not be claiming widespread voter/election fraud.  I would not be claiming that the election is rigged.  These are claims that diminish the very fabric of what make this country great.  If we can't trust our own election process then our system of government, the benchmark for the rest of the free world, has failed.

Like in 2016, and every other presidential election of my lifetime, I would be demanding we do away with the Electoral College so that the actual people decide who their President is.  I would not be claiming widespread voter/election fraud.  I would not be claiming that the election is rigged.  These are claims that diminish the very fabric of what make this country great.  If we can't trust our own election process then our system of government, the benchmark for the rest of the free world, has failed.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1333745145628426242

Scott Adams@ScottAdamsSays

If we can't audit our nation's vote-counting software because the company claims it is proprietary information, I'm totally cool with that. But obviously the election has to be thrown out in whole for that very reason. I see no room for compromise on this point.

Who agreed to a no-audit deal with an election software company? Name ANYTHING you have ever heard that is dumber. Literally anything. You can't

4:09 AM · Dec 1, 2020·Twitter Web App

"Russia rigged the election!" - DNC, 2016-2019

"There's no way this election was rigged!" - DNC, 2020

"If there's nothing to hide, let 'The Process' happen!" - DNC, 2016-2019

"Shut up and concede! BTW, we just stoned Sam Hinkie to death." - DNC, 2020

BREAKING NEWS: AG Bill Barr tells Associated Press that the justice department has not found any evidence of widespread voting fraud.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d
RESPONSE FROM TRUMP LEGAL TEAM:

"With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn't been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation. We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath that they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn't audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

Nonetheless, we will continue our pursuit of the truth through the judicial system and state legislatures, and continue toward the Constitution's mandate and ensuring that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is not. Again, with the greatest respect to the Attorney General, his opinion appears to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systematic fraud."

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1333862557740888068/photo/1

RESPONSE FROM TRUMP LEGAL TEAM:

"With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn't been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation. We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath that they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn't audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

Nonetheless, we will continue our pursuit of the truth through the judicial system and state legislatures, and continue toward the Constitution's mandate and ensuring that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is not. Again, with the greatest respect to the Attorney General, his opinion appears to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systematic fraud."

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1333862557740888068/photo/1
Maybe they should give this evidence to the DOJ instead of holding press conferences in hotel meeting rooms.

I’m shocked that there is no Edison County anywhere in the US.  Seems like the guy deserves a county someplace.

Users who are viewing this thread