What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (1 Viewer)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
The logic is based on disproving a non-disprovable claim, which makes the logic.....illogical.
{counts...triple negative...thinks he means you can’t prove a negative)

I think I agree!

Basic burden of proof definition:

One simply cannot prove a negative and general claim. It is possible to prove rather specific negative claims that are made with rather well defined limits. If the area to be searched is well defined and of a reasonable size that permits searching then a negative claim might be capable of being proven.

I can quote the thread here, for folks who can't get on twitter.  Thought it was a reasonable breakdown:
Pretty sure Georgia has a statue about allowing poll watchers while votes are being counted. I think anyone watching that can see how shady it was.

Why send people home and keep counting?

I dont see this as being above board and a lot of America feels the same.

The GA hearing showed CCTV videos of people still working after they sent home the majority of the workers and poll watchers.  Where it gets interesting is that they pull out a hidden ballot suitcase not stored with the rest of the ballots and those were the only ones scanned with no one around. 

I'm just waiting to hear the reasoning for it.  Wasn't Fulton county the one where the count was stopped due to a water pipe break?
So my first question (and no, I haven't read to the end of the thread so I apologize in advance if this is asked after this comment) is has it been validated by ANYONE not on OAN staff that they were "hidden ballot suitcases" and/or if they were "scanned" as in being counted (assuming here, THAT'S the problem with messing with them, but not entirely sure)?  Anyone at all come back with the same conclusion?  

I ask this question because every single "incident" like this that has been brought up has operated like one of those "caption this video" kind of things.  That's to say, that random conspiracy theorist gets a video and just says "hey, look what's happening here!!!!!!" with ZERO evidence of that being true.  So it'd be nice to have a second or third party LESS conspiratorial and with less of a history of just making stuff up to validate it.

I mean, if the shoe was on the other foot and this video was "found" by a group like Occupy Democrats and they said of the EXACT same video that it was a bunch of ballots some hillbilly filled out and hid in the facility all for Trump and they waited to count them until everyone else was gone....would you believe them?  I wouldn't...but I don't believe OAN either.  To be consistent you'd have to believe both and I find that jaw dropping.

I can quote the thread here, for folks who can't get on twitter.  Thought it was a reasonable breakdown:
Pretty sure Georgia has a statue about allowing poll watchers while votes are being counted. I think anyone watching that can see how shady it was.

Why send people home and keep counting?

I dont see this as being above board and a lot of America feels the same.
It sounds like what happened is that the number of poll watchers was proportional to the number of election workers.

When most of the election workers left, so did most of the poll watchers.

Some of the election workers stayed, ergo, so did some of the poll watchers.

{counts...triple negative...thinks he means you can’t prove a negative)

I think I agree!

Basic burden of proof definition:

One simply cannot prove a negative and general claim. It is possible to prove rather specific negative claims that are made with rather well defined limits. If the area to be searched is well defined and of a reasonable size that permits searching then a negative claim might be capable of being proven.
I agree with all this and, well, this has always been the way Trump works with his constant "many people say..." and "she's a nasty person" statements.   Like I think someone else said here - Trump and his team don't want their accusations to hit the courts because an actual ruling would diminish their message.   

What I wonder, though, is given the insanity of this whole fraud charade, will the left realize that they are often asking for the same type of proof when they scream "RACIST" or "SEXIST" if someone responds to another person the wrong way or backs a cause they don't like?    Proving one is not a racist or sexist is extremely hard unless one is an activist or a habitual virtue signaller.   For those who are neither of those things, they shouldn't have to live in constant fear of being cancelled for not knowing the approved way to act.   I think if the left can understand this, it would go a long way towards the "healing" that some talk about on here.   But I'm not optimistic that things will change.

What I wonder, though....
Interesting rabbit trail but not directly related to Voter Fraud.

Tangentially, there are similarities in the logic employed and it’s a valid objection to how things have played out in the public forum with respect to a range of topics (#metoo, BLM, cancel culture, et al.)

Those CCTV tapes from All-State area look like they need some serious explaining....
It would make things easier if all of you would actually look at the evidence.  Don’t read cnn. Don’t read oann. Don’t watch the news.

If anyone wants to intelligently comment on these cctv tapes, here is the video they should watch, from the Georgia hearing today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

If people aren’t willing to spend 12 minutes of their life to watch this video, than their opinions on this issue (regardless of what they are) are literally worthless. 

Why would anyone read a “reasonable breakdown” of this issue?  Just watch the tape for yourself.  Judging evidence based on how your bubble evaluates it is lazy thinking because: spoiler alert:  Democrats think it’s nothing and republicans think it’s treason. 

Why would anyone read a “reasonable breakdown” of this issue?  Just watch the tape for yourself.  Judging evidence based on how your bubble evaluates it is lazy thinking because: spoiler alert:  Democrats think it’s nothing and republicans think it’s treason. 
They have 4 people on video a real hearing they would bring those people in to hear what was going on. Instead they want to speculate on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would make things easier if all of you would actually look at the evidence.  Don’t read cnn. Don’t read oann. Don’t watch the news.

If anyone wants to intelligently comment on these cctv tapes, here is the video they should watch, from the Georgia hearing today.

If people aren’t willing to spend 12 minutes of their life to watch this video, than their opinions on this issue (regardless of what they are) are literally worthless. 

How does that help me intelligently comment? The woman talking straight up lied from the very start. The Republican observers had the same access to observe as the Democratic observers. And there were zero complaints the day of, only after. 

I watched the video. It's a stretch to call this "evidence." It looks like people counting votes. They pulled some suitcases out from under a table that had a tablecloth on it. Even the woman presenting the video, whose apparent belief is that something nefarious was going on, said she watched the video at 1 am the night before and had only gone through it quickly before presenting it today. The very fact that I'm able to watch this video is because it was recorded on CCTV, which, you'd have to assume, the poll workers knew about. It's not like this is some hidden camera video. So, the theory is that poll workers rushed observers out of the room, then proceeded to steal the Georgia presidential election by pulling out secret suitcases that were masterfully hidden by a tablecloth, then fed these Biden-favorable ballots through the scanners, then managed to get these supposed fake ballots to pass muster during the statewide recount and audit overseen by state-level Republican officials, all while being recorded by four CCTV cameras? That's the contention here?

I watched the video. It's a stretch to call this "evidence." It looks like people counting votes. They pulled some suitcases out from under a table that had a tablecloth on it. Even the woman presenting the video, whose apparent belief is that something nefarious was going on, said she watched the video at 1 am the night before and had only gone through it quickly before presenting it today. The very fact that I'm able to watch this video is because it was recorded on CCTV, which, you'd have to assume, the poll workers knew about. It's not like this is some hidden camera video. So, the theory is that poll workers rushed observers out of the room, then proceeded to steal the Georgia presidential election by pulling out secret suitcases that were masterfully hidden by a tablecloth, then fed these Biden-favorable ballots through the scanners, then managed to get these supposed fake ballots to pass muster during the statewide recount and audit overseen by state-level Republican officials, all while being recorded by four CCTV cameras? That's the contention here?
That's the beauty of this conspiracy.  They get 100s of people involved in multiple states to commit felonies and do it on video. 

How does that help me intelligently comment? The woman talking straight up lied from the very start. The Republican observers had the same access to observe as the Democratic observers. And there were zero complaints the day of, only after. 
Also of note: the video @shader asked us to watch was produced by NTD TV, which is a Chinese media outlet associated with the Falun Gong cult.

I’m glad you watched it.  I didn’t say it was proof of anything nefarious.  But since you’ve watched it, you can intelligently comment on it. Unlike 99% of the internet who haven’t watched it yet have a clueless opinion on it.

To me, it looks shady when presented the way she presents it. But I fully realize there are all sorts of plausible explanations for her claims that don’t involve fraud.  It’s also very difficult for me to believe there are election workers that would be that brazen with the fraud. I’d also like to let the people on the video have a chance to defend themselves before everyone assumes they were committing federal crimes.  

Also of note: the video @shader asked us to watch was produced by NTD TV, which is a Chinese media outlet associated with the Falun Gong cult.
I have no idea who NTD tV is, but they have the full video of this portion of the hearing which is certainly more information on this matter than you had before you watched it, which I’m sure you didn’t.  

Slamming the YouTube account is absurd and doesn’t help things, unless you think they altered video or didn’t present the events of the hearing correctly.

For the record, if you watch the video and feel that the woman who was narrating cannot be trusted, than you are now more informed than you previously were.  “Form your own opinion” shouldn’t be a controversial thing to say  :lmao:

For the record, if you watch the video and feel that the woman who was narrating cannot be trusted, than you are now more informed than you previously were.  “Form your own opinion” shouldn’t be a controversial thing to say  :lmao:
I watched it. I have no idea what they were doing. If I was wanting to prove it was fraud I would bring them in and ask them, under oath. 

I have no idea who NTD tV is, but they have the full video of this portion of the hearing which is certainly more information on this matter than you had before you watched it, which I’m sure you didn’t.  

Slamming the YouTube account is absurd and doesn’t help things, unless you think they altered video or didn’t present the events of the hearing correctly.
Why yes, I do happen to think that a media outlet associated with a Chinese cult would be more likely frame events in a fashion that pushes their agenda.

I've watched it as well, and this seems like a pretty fair take.  This CCTV video is pretty flimsy - it's like any CCTV video, it's easy to read into it whatever you'd like, when you can't clearly see what's happening.  I don't see anything here that really changes my opinion at all.  You could make a similar conspiracy claim on any CCTV ballot-counting operation.

in the cctv video, you can also see a democratic ally wiping away all the fingerprint evidence from the tables.

• Sad
Reactions: JAA
Why yes, I do happen to think that a media outlet associated with a Chinese cult would be more likely frame events in a fashion that pushes their agenda.
Also, I was going to comment on this, but I see you've beaten me to it.

I'll grant that this was a cut-and-paste video with no commentary, and for that, this video is fine.  That said, NTD is not a reputable source.  They're also associated with Epoch Times, which is an extremely disreputable source.  I immediately got an Epoch Times ad when watching the video.  From Wiki:

The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States.[17] The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[18] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries[19] but is blocked in mainland China.[19]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] and promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[18][24][25] The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company, Shen Yun.[14][21]
There is a reason the mainstream media is not covering these hearings.  The reason is not because they're part of the deep state or because they want Trump to fail.  The reason they're not covering these hearings is because the hearings are full of conspiracy theory nonsense.

Watched the entire thing.  Kept waiting to find out what was so worthwhile.   Total waste of time.

And then I found out it was a video produced by a Chinese propaganda arm.  Unreal.

Steve Vladeck

@steve_vladeck

Pennsylvania has already certified its electors, and the timing of Alito’s order means #SCOTUS wouldn’t even be able to act on this nonsense before the federal safe-harbor deadline—which is December 8. Pretty clever of Justice Alito—and also a clear sign that this has no chance.

https://mobile.twitter.com/steve_vladeck

Lawrence Hurley

@lawrencehurley

Replying to

@lawrencehurley

Justice Alito has asked PA officials to file a response, due Dec 9

https://mobile.twitter.com/lawrencehurley/status/1334662656549150721

Alex P Keaton said:
Watched the entire thing.  Kept waiting to find out what was so worthwhile.   Total waste of time.

And then I found out it was a video produced by a Chinese propaganda arm.  Unreal.
Are you saying the events in the YouTube video didn’t happen? Cmon man you’re smarter this this.  Regardless of what YouTube account posted it, it was a hearing in Georgia that happened today. Are you denying that?

Steve Tasker said:
Also, I was going to comment on this, but I see you've beaten me to it.

I'll grant that this was a cut-and-paste video with no commentary, and for that, this video is fine.  That said, NTD is not a reputable source.  They're also associated with Epoch Times, which is an extremely disreputable source.  I immediately got an Epoch Times ad when watching the video.  From Wiki:

There is a reason the mainstream media is not covering these hearings.  The reason is not because they're part of the deep state or because they want Trump to fail.  The reason they're not covering these hearings is because the hearings are full of conspiracy theory nonsense.
No one said they are a reputable source.  No one says that the Epoch Times is a reputable source.

That the “mainstream media” is falling down on their job and not covering these hearings is an indictment on them. But the hearings are actual hearings being conducted by the legal team of the president of the United States.  This isn’t Alex Jones,  this isn’t a propaganda arm of the Chinese govt  like Alex Keaton said (literally the silliest thing I’ve read in this forum in a long time)

It’s the president’s team holding hearings and trying to influence the state Republican legislature that the election was corrupt. The fact that the media is ignoring it is their right, but I bet they won’t ignore it if those Republican legislators start reversing things.

The idea that all these states fraudulently cheated is so implausible it’s impossible to believe. I get that.  But the president is the president and his claims should be taken seriously. 

The events in that video did happen today. That was an actual hearing, in Georgia, with real people. The video is real. Trying to sling mud at the YouTube channel is absurd.

Attack the content, or the lady providing the narration, not the actual account providing the live feed, unreal.

I will. It was a voter fraud pep rally. Not a hearing.
Kemp just said it was a hearing that the legislature had today, and based on what they showed today he said there needs to be a signature audit.  But hey believe what you want 

The idea that all these states fraudulently cheated is so implausible it’s impossible to believe. But the president is the president and his claims should be taken seriously. 

The events in that video did happen today. That was an actual hearing, in Georgia, with real people. The video is real. Trying to sling mud at the YouTube channel is absurd.

Attack the content, or the lady providing the narration, not the actual account providing the live feed, unreal.
I did attack the content, perhaps you missed my comment above.  No offense to you, because I like you personally, but the content is conspiracy theory riddled bull####.  There is a reason it is not being covered by mainstream media.  That reason is because it is conspiracy theory riddled bull####.

I don't care for CNN or MSNBC or whatever.  This isn't a "my side" vs. "their side" thing.  I am happy to indulge an actual court hearing and genuine legal proceedings; perhaps if Trump had competent attorneys and an actual legal case, we might have some.

Perhaps you give the office of the presidency more credence than I do.  When someone blatantly disrespects the office, I no longer give them the blanket latitude that I would normally give to the president.  Trump has proven himself time and time again to be unreliable and not credible for going on 5 years now.  He is the boy who cries wolf, and I think it's appropriate for the media to ignore this temper tantrum, until there is real, factual news here.  When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

It’s not voter fraud but seems like election fraud that needs to be stopped. Legal system has to do something to account for this imo 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/florida-dark-money-mystery-invs/index.html

Summary: dark money in Florida State Senate race did targeted campaigning for a man who seemed to have no interest in running for the office and no intention of winning. The Republican beat the incumbent Democrat by less than 49 votes and this mystery candidate who wouldn’t even give an interview with the press or campaign received 6,000 votes. Allowing that to happen is basically allowing fraud to be committed on the voters.
Mystery solved. Disgraced Republican lawmaker planted no-party candidate in key Senate race, sources say

This was the not the first time a shill candidate has been placed on the ballot by Republicans in Florida state-wide races, but it might be the best effort to date. The shill NPA candidate, named Alex Rodriguez, like the popular baseball player who grew up in Miami, had the same last name as the Democratic incumbent candidate, Jose Javier Rodriguez. The incumbent Rodriguez is a Brown U and Harvard Law grad, Eagle scout, Peace Core volunteer in Senegal, and was a great advocate for public education and the environment in the Florida Senate. The planted Rodriguez could be slapped on the wrist for some election violations.

Ileana Garcia, the Republic candidate with a tainted victory was "named the vice chair of the Senate Rules Committee, the most powerful committee in the Senate." Of course.

>> The confession came on election night.

Over drinks at an Irish pub in Seminole County, as television screens began to show the latest election results for key state Senate races, former Miami state Sen. Frank Artiles was getting excited.

Miami Republican Ileana Garcia, a first-time candidate, was leading Democratic incumbent Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez in the race to represent Miami-Dade’s Senate District 37. It was tight, but she was winning. And Artiles wanted to brag.

“That is me, that was all me,” Artiles told a crowd at Liam Fitzpatrick’s restaurant in Lake Mary, where Sen. Jason Brodeur was holding his election night party, according to a person who was there and who asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation.

“He was so loud,” the person said.<<

Kemp just said it was a hearing that the legislature had today, and based on what they showed today he said there needs to be a signature audit.  But hey believe what you want 
I apologize. Seems there were hearings in Georgia today.

Crying wolf seems to be profitable.

Trump raises more than $207 million since Election Day as he pushes baseless election fraud claims.

In all, the Trump political operation had sent 414 emails -- and another 132 text messages -- seeking funds between 11 p.m. ET on Election Night, November 3, and Thursday afternoon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/12/03/politics/trump-fundraising-election-day/index.html
It’s now reported that just shy of $500 million has been raised since the middle end of October.  

No one said they are a reputable source.  No one says that the Epoch Times is a reputable source.

That the “mainstream media” is falling down on their job and not covering these hearings is an indictment on them. But the hearings are actual hearings being conducted by the legal team of the president of the United States.  This isn’t Alex Jones,  this isn’t a propaganda arm of the Chinese govt  like Alex Keaton said (literally the silliest thing I’ve read in this forum in a long time)

It’s the president’s team holding hearings and trying to influence the state Republican legislature that the election was corrupt. The fact that the media is ignoring it is their right, but I bet they won’t ignore it if those Republican legislators start reversing things.

The idea that all these states fraudulently cheated is so implausible it’s impossible to believe. I get that.  But the president is the president and his claims should be taken seriously. 

Trump cried fraud when he didn't win an Emmy.

He cried fraud when he didn't win the 2016 Iowa caucus.

He cried fraud when he didn't win the 2016 popular vote (even though he won the election).

He cried fraud before the 2020 election even took place.

But, sure, it's "the media's" fault that people aren't taking this more seriously.

Mystery solved. Disgraced Republican lawmaker planted no-party candidate in key Senate race, sources say

This was the not the first time a shill candidate has been placed on the ballot by Republicans in Florida state-wide races, but it might be the best effort to date. The shill NPA candidate, named Alex Rodriguez, like the popular baseball player who grew up in Miami, had the same last name as the Democratic incumbent candidate, Jose Javier Rodriguez. The incumbent Rodriguez is a Brown U and Harvard Law grad, Eagle scout, Peace Core volunteer in Senegal, and was a great advocate for public education and the environment in the Florida Senate. The planted Rodriguez could be slapped on the wrist for some election violations.

Ileana Garcia, the Republic candidate with a tainted victory was "named the vice chair of the Senate Rules Committee, the most powerful committee in the Senate." Of course.

>> The confession came on election night.

Over drinks at an Irish pub in Seminole County, as television screens began to show the latest election results for key state Senate races, former Miami state Sen. Frank Artiles was getting excited.

Miami Republican Ileana Garcia, a first-time candidate, was leading Democratic incumbent Sen. Jose Javier Rodriguez in the race to represent Miami-Dade’s Senate District 37. It was tight, but she was winning. And Artiles wanted to brag.

“That is me, that was all me,” Artiles told a crowd at Liam Fitzpatrick’s restaurant in Lake Mary, where Sen. Jason Brodeur was holding his election night party, according to a person who was there and who asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation.

“He was so loud,” the person said.<<
Need more evidence that to even think of pressing charges and I’m not sure what the law really says about this but it’s ratf-ing garbage, an abuse of the system and a giant middle finger to all the voters of the district and people of the State. 

• Smile
Regarding the Georgia video:

Georgia required folks to request an absentee ballot to get one. So the state knows how many absentee ballots went out.

Also, as part of the process, when ballots are processed there is a record created showing whose ballot was returned and was a valid ballot.

So the only way to insert ballots would be to insert ballots AND ALSO CREATE A FALSE RECORD IN THE VOTER SYSTEM THAT INDICATED A SPECIFIC PERSON THAT REQUESTED AN ABSENTEE BALLOT HAD VOTED.

Which also means they would have to know ahead of time exactly who requested an absentee ballot ahead of time and then didn’t return their ballot. And since they received a bunch of ballots on Election Day, they wouldn’t have that information until after the fact, which would make it impossible to create fake ballots for that many people in that amount of time.

Anyone that sees an error in my thinking, feel free to correct. But IMO, fraud in the manner described seems not only impossible (or incredibly incredibly implausible), but the argument stretches credulity to the point of breaking.

• Sad

They aren't hearings.  They are the new "rally".  They are partisan propaganda filled with misinformation and lies.  That is not a hearing.  The legal team of the President is just like Alex Jones though...I think that has been shown to be pretty clear.  That they are not airing them is actually a positive for any network that chooses not to.

Hearings are usually held by an independent 3rd party (legislative group)...where both left and right question witnesses.  They aren't led by one side's legal team presenting lies.  As you stated...its the legal team trying to influence state Republicans.  That at its core is not a hearing.

And why should these claims, absent of actual evidence, and having been shown to been repeating lies (and badly presented in court) be taken seriously?  

There was no hearing in Georgia.  The mud slinging is happening towards the commentary about the video...not the video itself.   The narration is what is the problem.

Anarchy99 said:
THIS ARTICLE does a much better job outlining a more legit constitutional argument in PA than Team Trump could ever do. I doubt SCOTUS will act after the fact, but they may force the state to resolve the issue for future elections. 
No, it doesn't. That's the same claim Mike Kelly (who, I'm ashamed to say is my Congressman) has tried to make and it's nonsense. The PA Constitution guarantees that certain people can vote by absentee ballot. It does NOT state that ONLY those people can vote by absentee ballot. The legislature cannot stop the enumerated people from using absentee ballots, but that doesn't mean it can't allow others to do so.  It also includes a provision that "All elections by the citizens shall be by ballot or by such other method as may be prescribed by law: Provided, That secrecy in voting be preserved." That allows the method of voting to be prescribed by law, which is what Act 77 did. It's also why the PA Supreme Court ruled earlier this year that absentee ballots had to be enclosed in the provided "Secrecy Envelopes" and that "naked ballots" without them could not be counted--the only limit on the legislature in prescribing how voting is to be conducted is that secrecy must be preserved.

Users who are viewing this thread