Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?


How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Ramsay Hunt Experience said:

Maybe those familiar with campaign finance law can speak to this, but I don’t think the Donald Trump For President Campaign can pay off Trump Org debts. I get it as a strategy to pay off campaign debts, including legal bills incurred by the campaign, but I don’t think he can use this to pay off DeutscheBank without committing some new shiny felony. 

That's what preemptive self-pardons are for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brad Heath Retweeted Lawrence Hurley @lawrencehurley BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Texas-led effort to toss out election results in four key states that Biden won 6:31 PM · Dec 1

Here's the problem with that position (from my point of view, and I venture to guess the point of view of everyone that is not a supporter of Donald Trump and/or the GOP currently) (and I truly don't

There were no Tesla counties for Edison to rename. 

5 minutes ago, urbanhack said:

I suppose it’s possible, but it won’t happen (and shouldn’t IMO). 
 

The courts themselves have the means to sanction frivolous filings. I think bar discipline matters rightly focus on stuff like lawyers misusing client funds or just ghosting on the representation. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ramsay Hunt Experience said:

Maybe those familiar with campaign finance law can speak to this, but I don’t think the Donald Trump For President Campaign can pay off Trump Org debts. I get it as a strategy to pay off campaign debts, including legal bills incurred by the campaign, but I don’t think he can use this to pay off DeutscheBank without committing some new shiny felony. 

Trump is raising money for a PAC right now, not his campaign committee. While he can’t straight up embezzle PAC money, he has a lot more flexibility with what he can do with it.  Including paying for lots of expenses and also transferring money to other politicians and organizations to curry favor.  
 

It’s also worth noting that campaign finance laws are not enforced very well.  He can get likely get away with a lot of stuff before he faces any sort of genuine negative consequence.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Trump is raising money for a PAC right now, not his campaign committee. While he can’t straight up embezzle PAC money, he has a lot more flexibility with what he can do with it.  Including paying for lots of expenses and also transferring money to other politicians and organizations to curry favor.  
 

It’s also worth noting that campaign finance laws are not enforced very well.  He can get likely get away with a lot of stuff before he faces any sort of genuine negative consequence.  

Apparently the GOP thinks that my email address is my brother's (big Trump supporter).  Since the election I have gotten at least 3 or 4 emails per day from Trump, the RNC, the Trump kids, Mitch McConnell,  David Perdue,  Kelly Loeffler, Rudy and a few others begging for money.   They are really pushing the hard sell with claims of "6x Matched donation", which seems like a line of BS.

Just this morning I got one from  Kelly Loeffler pushing "Trump Still My President" T-shirts for $25 so yeah it is just a money grab.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Trump is raising money for a PAC right now, not his campaign committee. While he can’t straight up embezzle PAC money, he has a lot more flexibility with what he can do with it.  Including paying for lots of expenses and also transferring money to other politicians and organizations to curry favor.  
 

It’s also worth noting that campaign finance laws are not enforced very well.  He can get likely get away with a lot of stuff before he faces any sort of genuine negative consequence.  

And - lets be honest, there will be no political appetite to go after a former President on legal charges.

 

Many people will simply want to sweep it under the rug for the sake of healing and moving forward.  Trump will push those boundaries as far as he can, and for as long as he can - and then claim discrimination if he is called on the carpet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ramsay Hunt Experience said:

I suppose it’s possible, but it won’t happen (and shouldn’t IMO). 
 

The courts themselves have the means to sanction frivolous filings. I think bar discipline matters rightly focus on stuff like lawyers misusing client funds or just ghosting on the representation. 

I was reading an article on Rule 11 but it didn't really explain what such sanctions would involve.  Is it a monetary penalty against the attorney and/or client?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sinn Fein said:

President Donald Trump couldn’t make it any clearer: He needs his supporters to fork over cash for the all-important Georgia Senate runoff elections.

“We MUST defend Georgia from the Dems!” he wrote in one recent text message. “I need YOU to secure a WIN in Georgia,” he said in another. “Help us WIN both Senate races in Georgia & STOP Socialist Dems,” he pleaded a few days later.

There’s just one hitch: Trump’s new political machine is pocketing most of the dough — and the campaigns of the Georgia senators competing in the Jan. 5 races aren’t getting a cent.

Trump’s aggressive fundraising blitz appears to be devoted to helping the party defend Georgia’s two Senate seats and, with them, the Senate majority. But the fine print shows that most of the proceeds are going toward Trump’s newly launched PAC, which he plans to use to fund his future political activities. Only a fraction is going to the Republican National Committee, which is investing $20 million into the runoffs.

Oops, grift.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Another morning psycho episode underway this morning. MUCH TO COME!!  STAY TUNED!!

Oh wow RTed GA Gov and SOS with edited China masks on and says they will soon be heading to jail. 

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Mitch has acknowledged Biden and Harris as the winners of the election, what’s Trump going to say on Twitter about him? Such a coward doing all this #### talking with his thumbs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:
2 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Another morning psycho episode underway this morning. MUCH TO COME!!  STAY TUNED!!

Oh wow RTed GA Gov and SOS with edited China masks on and says they will soon be heading to jail. 

¿Que?

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Tom Hagen said:

I was reading an article on Rule 11 but it didn't really explain what such sanctions would involve.  Is it a monetary penalty against the attorney and/or client?  

It can be. Paying the other sides costs is a common sanction. Or the Court can bar you from practicing before it. One court ordered Kris Kobach to take CLE hours in civil procedure. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Now that Mitch has acknowledged Biden and Harris as the winners of the election, what’s Trump going to say on Twitter about him? Such a coward doing all this #### talking with his thumbs.

And McConnell won't get primaried ... or if that's attempted, it will be a weak-sauce primary opponent with little real support. I really don't believe that Trump's influence can end Senate careers at the mere snap of his fingers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Doug B said:

And McConnell won't get primaried ... or if that's attempted, it will be a weak-sauce primary opponent with little real support. I really don't believe that Trump's influence can end Senate careers at the mere snap of his fingers.

But will we see where Trump goes with it...will he submarine the GA seats to take that power from Mitch.  That is why Im a bit shocked Mitch did much more than play the Trump line.  Trump has the power to push enough people to not give a rip about GA and then Mitch loses his big power grab being speaker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Doug B said:
36 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:
2 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Another morning psycho episode underway this morning. MUCH TO COME!!  STAY TUNED!!

Oh wow RTed GA Gov and SOS with edited China masks on and says they will soon be heading to jail. 

¿Que?

RT = re-Tweet

Trump re-tweeted someone's doctored photos showing the Georgia governor and Secretary Of State wearing masks depicting the Chinese flag, implying that they would soon be heading to jail.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doug B said:

And McConnell won't get primaried ... or if that's attempted, it will be a weak-sauce primary opponent with little real support. I really don't believe that Trump's influence can end Senate careers at the mere snap of his fingers.

He's 78 and he just got elected to a six year term, he might never run again.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trump has the power to push enough people to not give a rip about GA and then Mitch loses his big power grab being speaker.

I have my doubts about this, but I can understand where you're coming from.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Godsbrother said:

Apparently the GOP thinks that my email address is my brother's (big Trump supporter).  Since the election I have gotten at least 3 or 4 emails per day from Trump, the RNC, the Trump kids, Mitch McConnell,  David Perdue,  Kelly Loeffler, Rudy and a few others begging for money.   They are really pushing the hard sell with claims of "6x Matched donation", which seems like a line of BS.

Just this morning I got one from  Kelly Loeffler pushing "Trump Still My President" T-shirts for $25 so yeah it is just a money grab.

I know they say "a fool and his money are soon parted", but it really is sad to see people being fleeced like this by someone that they look up to. especially during these times when money might be tight.

and when it hits them, and they wake up one day realizing that they are broker than before with nothing to show for it, who do you think they will blame? probably not Trump or the people that took their money. it will be all about 'those dirty Dems who stole my money'. and even with that, I still feel bad for them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Doug B said:

¿Que?

As someone else said he basically shared on Twitter some random persons tweet that says GA Gov and SOS had their chances to do the right thing and now will be going to jail. 

54 minutes ago, Doug B said:

And McConnell won't get primaried ... or if that's attempted, it will be a weak-sauce primary opponent with little real support. I really don't believe that Trump's influence can end Senate careers at the mere snap of his fingers.

I think Trump can be a difference maker in some districts where the race is close but no I don’t think he can unseat Mitch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sea Duck said:

RT = re-Tweet

Trump re-tweeted someone's doctored photos showing the Georgia governor and Secretary Of State wearing masks depicting the Chinese flag, implying that they would soon be heading to jail.

Wasn’t implied. It said they will be going to jail and the President of the country shared it with the world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:
1 hour ago, Sea Duck said:

RT = re-Tweet

Trump re-tweeted someone's doctored photos showing the Georgia governor and Secretary Of State wearing masks depicting the Chinese flag, implying that they would soon be heading to jail.

Wasn’t implied. It said they will be going to jail and the President of the country shared it with the world. 

It was Lin Wood's tweet, or at least purported to come from him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lutherman2112 said:

Isn't Lin Wood defending the kid accused of the shooting a couple people in Kenosha? 

Yes. And Wood represented the Covington High kid in his suit against CNN. Considering his history of support fir Democrats, it seems that he’s latched into the MAGA train as a moneymaker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

It was Lin Wood's tweet, or at least purported to come from him.

Yes and the President shared and passed that on to the world. For all the outlandish and inappropriate things Trump has done, even this raised my eyebrows.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

Now that Mitch has acknowledged Biden and Harris as the winners of the election, what’s Trump going to say on Twitter about him? Such a coward doing all this #### talking with his thumbs.

Senate Republicans are now basically able to rely on the ol' "School librarian can't kick out 100 talking kids" theory:

Quote

McConnell joins 34 other colleagues in saying Biden won.

So, that's 34 out of 50 Republican U.S. Senators, if I'm reading that right.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ilov80s said:
6 hours ago, CletiusMaximus said:

Another morning psycho episode underway this morning. MUCH TO COME!!  STAY TUNED!!

Oh wow RTed GA Gov and SOS with edited China masks on and says they will soon be heading to jail. 

Its all about the healing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Normalcy matters.  When we allow people to propagate ill-founded, evidence-less claims we erode the foundation of our country.  This notion that every voice deserves to be heard, and that we should value everyone's opinions is really, really dangerous.

 

 

Jake Tapper @jaketapper

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A former Houston Police Department Captain was arrested and charged for running a man off the road and pointing a gun at his head in an attempt to prove claims of a massive voter fraud scheme in Harris County

 

Steve Inskeep @NPRinskeep · 15m

1) “Aguirre told authorities the man was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in a truck he was driving.”

2) “There were no ballots in the truck.”

3) “Aguirre... had been paid a total of $266,400 by the Houston-based Liberty Center for God and Country.”

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Powell has now filed a notice with the Supreme Court saying that Georgia and 3 other states’ legislatures “used their plenary authority” to let Republican electors vote for Trump on a “contingency basis.”

The problem, of course, is that Georgia and the other 3 states aren’t even in session and certainly didn’t do any such thing when certifying the votes and appointing the electors. This claim seems to be a straight up lie. I was going to say straight fantasy, but I think she knows it’s a lie.

Twitter link

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Normalcy matters.  When we allow people to propagate ill-founded, evidence-less claims we erode the foundation of our country.  This notion that every voice deserves to be heard, and that we should value everyone's opinions is really, really dangerous.

 

 

Jake Tapper @jaketapper

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A former Houston Police Department Captain was arrested and charged for running a man off the road and pointing a gun at his head in an attempt to prove claims of a massive voter fraud scheme in Harris County

 

Steve Inskeep @NPRinskeep · 15m

1) “Aguirre told authorities the man was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in a truck he was driving.”

2) “There were no ballots in the truck.”

3) “Aguirre... had been paid a total of $266,400 by the Houston-based Liberty Center for God and Country.”

Normalizing lax restrictions on voting procedures leaves the populace with no faith in the process. This is what creates this kind of powerless feeling in the people.

Instead of coming together to investigate every last one of these allegations to the fullest, we have politicians and media dismissing outright after a cursory 20 minute "investigation" in which it is declared debunked. 

There needs to be a massive overhaul in the oversight of our voting processes. A lot of people have no faith in the system. That's not just because Trump is making the rounds to contest these things. People have eyes and brains. When you have the kinds of statistical anomalies combined with the hundreds of sworn affidavits by people around the country from varied backgrounds saying that they observed unusual activity and actual video of very shady counting practices, yes the people are going to feel helpless. 

This is on all politicians. Republicans are just as culpable as Democrats. The lax oversight allows doubt to form for the people to feel an election was stolen. There needs to be an actual audit done for every state after every election. I don't want to hear about cost because they spend billions on all kinds of dumb #### in this country. The least we can do is spend a couple hundred million on making absolutely certain 1 living person votes once and is counted so that the people can have faith in their country. 

Edited by Insein
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Insein said:

Normalizing lax restrictions on voting procedures leaves the populace with no faith in the process. This is what creates this kind of powerless feeling in the people.

Instead of coming together to investigate every last one of these allegations to the fullest, we have politicians and media dismissing outright after a cursory 20 minute "investigation" in which it is declared debunked. 

There needs to be a massive overhaul in the oversight of our voting processes. A lot of people have no faith in the system. That's not just because Trump is making the rounds to contest these things. People have eyes and brains. When you have the kinds of statistical anomalies combined with the hundreds of sworn affidavits by people around the country from varied backgrounds saying that they observed unusual activity and actual video of very shady counting practices, yes the people are going to feel helpless. 

This is nonsense. Texas has some of the most stringent voting rules in the country.

Running a plumber off the road and holding a gun to his head because you think there are 750,000 ballots in his truck? That’s mental illness.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

This is nonsense. Texas has some of the most stringent voting rules in the country.

Running a plumber off the road and holding a gun to his head because you think there are 750,000 ballots in his truck? That’s mental illness.

Never did I condone the actions. I replied to the insuation that these claims are Ill founded or evidence less. 

Edited by Insein
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Insein said:
6 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

This is nonsense. Texas has some of the most stringent voting rules in the country.

Running a plumber off the road and holding a gun to his head because you think there are 750,000 ballots in his truck? That’s mental illness.

Never did I condone the actions. I replied to the insuation that these claims are Ill founded or evidence less. 

The ex-cop's claim about the plumber was ill-founded and evidence-less.

I get your point but maybe choose a more appropriate example when deciding to make it?

Also, just because it only takes 20 minutes to dismantle someone's claim, that doesn't mean that we should continue investigating it "to the fullest."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea Duck said:

The ex-cop's claim about the plumber was ill-founded and evidence-less.

I get your point but maybe choose a more appropriate example when deciding to make it?

Also, just because it only takes 20 minutes to dismantle someone's claim, that doesn't mean that we should continue investigating it "to the fullest."

Everyone's opinion on normalcy differs. So discounting other people's normal because it's not ours is far more dangerous, IMO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Insein said:

Everyone's opinion on normalcy differs. So discounting other people's normal because it's not ours is far more dangerous, IMO. 

I'm not dismissing Sydney Powell's "normal" because it's different; I'm dismissing it because it's ill-founded and evidence-less. (Not to mention incoherent and falsehood-filled.)

We do not owe her a "full" investigation when she has yet to make a single credible accusation of a crime. You can't just go around crying "Wolf!" and then expect the world to spend the rest of eternity looking for wolves.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mister CIA said:

What to make of this:  https://twitter.com/GrassrootsSpeak/status/1336713647050153984?s=19

@Sinn Fein

 

Numbers and reasoning escape me at the moment.

Seems a bit :tinfoilhat:

 

Kentucky in the not too distant past had a Democratic controlled state house. In large part due to (for lack of better term) West Virginia style democrats.   These democrats are more politically aligned with Trumps world view than, say, AOC. 
 

Certainly some of the numbers she cites deserve a bit more scrutiny - but I don’t know anyone locally who expected McGrath or Biden to win or even be close. 
 

If Trumps new AG does appoint a special prosecutor to look at voter fraud - I assume it would expand to other states. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Seems a bit :tinfoilhat:

 

Kentucky in the not too distant past had a Democratic controlled state house. In large part due to (for lack of better term) West Virginia style democrats.   These democrats are more politically aligned with Trumps world view than, say, AOC. 
 

Certainly some of the numbers she cites deserve a bit more scrutiny - but I don’t know anyone locally who expected McGrath or Biden to win or even be close. 
 

If Trumps new AG does appoint a special prosecutor to look at voter fraud - I assume it would expand to other states. 

10-4 and thanks.  I did not trust myself to run down that rabbit hole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Insein said:

When you have the kinds of statistical anomalies combined with the hundreds of sworn affidavits by people around the country from varied backgrounds saying that they observed unusual activity and actual video of very shady counting practices

Genuine Question:  Do you find it weird that in none of the court cases filed the stuff you mention here isn't offered as "evidence"?

  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

Powell has now filed a notice with the Supreme Court saying that Georgia and 3 other states’ legislatures “used their plenary authority” to let Republican electors vote for Trump on a “contingency basis.”

The problem, of course, is that Georgia and the other 3 states aren’t even in session and certainly didn’t do any such thing when certifying the votes and appointing the electors. This claim seems to be a straight up lie. I was going to say straight fantasy, but I think she knows it’s a lie.

Twitter link

If you define "used their plenary authority to let Republican electors vote for Trump" as meaning "they didn't act like they were in a third world country and have the meeting raided by the State Police and/or the National Guard and all of those so-called electors thrown in jail before they could vote", then she's telling the truth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tom Hagen said:

Did the Elite Strike Force ever explain how despite all the bad things happening in Philadelphia Trump actually performed better there than he did 2016?

2016 15.37%

2020 17.90%

 

Without a doubt the worst legal team ever assembled. The level of incompetence has no equal. And all they've done is make it hard for real lawyers to do their job when there is actually something worthy of litigating the next election cycle. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Insein said:

Normalizing lax restrictions on voting procedures leaves the populace with no faith in the process. This is what creates this kind of powerless feeling in the people.

Instead of coming together to investigate every last one of these allegations to the fullest, we have politicians and media dismissing outright after a cursory 20 minute "investigation" in which it is declared debunked. 

There needs to be a massive overhaul in the oversight of our voting processes. A lot of people have no faith in the system. That's not just because Trump is making the rounds to contest these things. People have eyes and brains. When you have the kinds of statistical anomalies combined with the hundreds of sworn affidavits by people around the country from varied backgrounds saying that they observed unusual activity and actual video of very shady counting practices, yes the people are going to feel helpless. 

This is on all politicians. Republicans are just as culpable as Democrats. The lax oversight allows doubt to form for the people to feel an election was stolen. There needs to be an actual audit done for every state after every election. I don't want to hear about cost because they spend billions on all kinds of dumb #### in this country. The least we can do is spend a couple hundred million on making absolutely certain 1 living person votes once and is counted so that the people can have faith in their country. 

I think the majority of people that don't have faith in the system is because of Trump and the GOP that have been laying the seeds of distrust since the last election and just went completely bonkers over this election.

That said I think it is reasonable to appoint a bi-partisan team to investigate ways to make the voting easier, more secure, and more universal across states.  It would be in the country's best interest to be able to squash the kinds of nonsense Trump and his supporters have been spewing right off the bat.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tom Hagen said:

Did the Elite Strike Force ever explain how despite all the bad things happening in Philadelphia Trump actually performed better there than he did 2016?

2016 15.37%

2020 17.90%

 

Trump did not lose because of the counties he is focused on. He lost because the suburbs rejected him.  He actually improved his vote in most cities and in some really surprising locations (looking at you Bronx).  
 

Of course it is much easier for him to go blame cities and the people who live there. Pretty clear why that is the case. 

Edited by Redwes25
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...