Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?


How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

https://amp.kstp.com/articles/minneapolis-attorney-eric-kaardal-faces-possible-discipline-for-election-lawsuit-5972575.html

I am glad that some attorneys are potentially going to be disciplined for these frivolous lawsuits. However I know a couple brothers from Kaardal's family as I have done business with them for years.

Edited by lazyike
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brad Heath Retweeted Lawrence Hurley @lawrencehurley BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Texas-led effort to toss out election results in four key states that Biden won 6:31 PM · Dec 1

Here's the problem with that position (from my point of view, and I venture to guess the point of view of everyone that is not a supporter of Donald Trump and/or the GOP currently) (and I truly don't

There were no Tesla counties for Edison to rename. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:49 AM, The Commish said:

Going to bring this over to the appropriate place.  My response to this is "so"?  You asked if we'd be ok with the rules being changed.  And I said yes...I'd be ok with the rules being changed.  Because they were done correctly.  I might not like the rules, but if changed correctly, then they are what they are.  Now you're shoving goalposts on to some other talking point.  

Technically, every single rule change is a "manipulation".  Things don't stay the same forever.  I don't care what those people think because they are unreasonable and that goes for the pissing and moaning from Trump and his supporters to anyone else who's pissing and moaning because they don't like the change.

Gerrymandering:  hold my beer

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, CletiusMaximus said:

Now Rudy - very similar Complaint.  https://t.co/p8d3flDkGm 

Lies have consequences. 

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-dominion-d1696ab5-7a20-40f3-b674-e9553d86e186.html

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani on Monday seeking $1.3 billion in damages for his "demonstrably false” allegations about the company's voting machines.

[...]

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Lies have consequences. 

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-dominion-d1696ab5-7a20-40f3-b674-e9553d86e186.html

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani on Monday seeking $1.3 billion in damages for his "demonstrably false” allegations about the company's voting machines.

[...]

The reality is that the damage done by Rudy and Powell and Trump might put them out of business. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Z Machine said:
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Lies have consequences. 

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-dominion-d1696ab5-7a20-40f3-b674-e9553d86e186.html

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani on Monday seeking $1.3 billion in damages for his "demonstrably false” allegations about the company's voting machines.

[...]

Expand  

The reality is that the damage done by Rudy and Powell and Trump might put them out of business. 

These will be interesting to follow.  One question I have is whether their malpractice coverage will cover these claims, particularly in Rudy's case.  These are not easy cases to prove.  The high probability is we read about a confidential settlement about a year from now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Yenrub said:

I’d say I’m surprised, but that would be untrue.

Edited by Kal El
Better phrasing
Link to post
Share on other sites

That woman from TX was jailed for casting a provisional ballot when she was on supervised release from a federal prison. Let's hope Lin Wood faces as stiff a penalty should this be proven true

Or actually, let's just not jail people for voting incorrectly if it is shown they were ignorant of the law

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My Pillow Guy going to release all the details on fraud on Friday

🤣

the video of him on Newsmax when the other panelist just gets up and leaves is surreal.  could be an SNL skit.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, joffer said:

the video of him on Newsmax when the other panelist just gets up and leaves is surreal.  could be an SNL skit.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. He and Marjorie will be regulars on SNL for a while methinks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, joffer said:
30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My Pillow Guy going to release all the details on fraud on Friday

🤣

the video of him on Newsmax when the other panelist just gets up and leaves is surreal.  could be an SNL skit.

You can tell that the Newsmax anchor is struggling to walk a fine line to honor the cease & desist letter that they got from the Dominion legal team. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa2eJyh_HgY

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

$2.7B (with-a-B):

SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF NEW YORK

SMARTMATIC USA CORP., SMARTMATIC INTERNATIONAL HOLDING B.V., and SGO CORPORATION LIMITED, Plaintiffs

FOX CORPORATION, FOX NEWS NETWORK LLC, LOU DOBBS, MARIA BARTIROMO, JEANINE PIRRO, RUDOLPH GIULIANI, and SIDNEY POWELL, Defendants

Edited by Dinsy Ejotuz
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, joffer said:

the video of him on Newsmax when the other panelist just gets up and leaves is surreal.  could be an SNL skit.

Joe Walsh:

I’ve been bombarded so far this morning by Trump supporters telling me they’re done with Newsmax because of how Newsmax treated the My Pillow guy yesterday. I kid you not.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1356983884861349888

  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Joe Walsh:

I’ve been bombarded so far this morning by Trump supporters telling me they’re done with Newsmax because of how Newsmax treated the My Pillow guy yesterday. I kid you not.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1356983884861349888

We live in strange times. 
https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1357413077763973121?s=21

 

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Joe Walsh:

I’ve been bombarded so far this morning by Trump supporters telling me they’re done with Newsmax because of how Newsmax treated the My Pillow guy yesterday. I kid you not.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1356983884861349888

Spent late last year

Rocky Trump protégé 

Couldn't be more of a liar

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

I am continually amazed at the sheer number of people who repeatedly misspell "unsubstantiated claims" as p-r-o-o-f.

I believe that's "Absolute Proof", you're looking for.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich Conway said:

I am continually amazed at the sheer number of people who repeatedly misspell "unsubstantiated claims" as p-r-o-o-f.

Oh man, I would have loved to have been here to see you and everyone else in here during the early Trump years and the Kavanaugh hearings.  Seems weird that now you're asking for proof when mere allegations, loose associations, anonymous sources and outright made up nonsense was considered absolute proof back then.

Edited by BladeRunner
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich Conway said:

I am continually amazed at the sheer number of people who repeatedly misspell "unsubstantiated claims" as p-r-o-o-f.

Buckle up...."socialism" seems to be the next word to be hacked to smithereens.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Oh man, I would have loved to have been here to see you and everyone else in here during the early Trump years and the Kavanaugh hearings.  Seems weird that now you're asking for proof when mere allegations, loose associations, anonymous sources and outright made up nonsense was considered absolute proof back then.

I think you can check my post history for the past 20 years and find I've been pretty consistent about the difference between "proof" and "allegations".  I wasn't around much at that particular time.  There are only one or two posters here that know why, but they'd vouch that I had a pretty good reason that had nothing to do with Trump.

But, rather than whatabout, how about you add your feelings on MyPillow's absolute proof, the actual topic of my post?

Edited by Rich Conway
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:
Quote

Under Georgia election rules, voting registration organizations like the New Georgia Project have to submit completed voter applications within 10 days they are received from the voter.

But officials allege during a 2019 registration effort, some 1,268 applications were submitted to the Gwinnett County elections office after the 10-day deadline.

Damning stuff. :mellow:

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, belljr said:

So for arguments sake. They did not follow the proper procedure in 2019.  Does that mean those 1200 people are not officially registered to vote?

I don't think it is known if all 1268 people were disenfranchised. It's possible that some or all of them submitted their own applications prior to the registration deadline. And even if they missed out on the 2019 deadline, there's nothing preventing them from registering in time for the 2020 or 2021 elections.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Come on man. 1200 registrations from a year before the election may have been....late?

 

THIS IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF FRAUD?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, beef said:

A far more interesting development is this GA investigation into Trump's potential voter fraud.  

This

All day this.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Tip of the iceberg.  

And the source? At the bottom it asks for donations to "support (our) conservative reporting on Joe Biden's radical cabinet and their leftist "America Last" agenda"

 

Biased much? That's terrible rhetoric there.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, Maurile Tremblay said:
On 2/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, joffer said:

Man, that's a lot of pages, but the intro makes it sound like a good story.

Fox, Dobbs, Bartiromo and Pirro have all filed their motions to dismiss. Fox filed its motion a few days ago (https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20475432-smartmatic-fox-dismiss-motion) and the individual Fox defendants filed separate Me-too briefs yesterday (here is the Dobbs brief https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20478299-lou-dobbs-memo-for-mtd). They all have the same legal team - among the best lawyers money can buy - and make a pretty strong defense based on first amendment and other grounds. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, renesauz said:

And the source? At the bottom it asks for donations to "support (our) conservative reporting on Joe Biden's radical cabinet and their leftist "America Last" agenda"

 

Biased much? That's terrible rhetoric there.

Well, to be fair to Mr. KD, the story itself is real. (FoxNews covered it here, for example. And most of KD's link is just a copypaste from Forbes.)

Of course, KD happened to pick a source with a misleading headline ("Democrat Senator Is Under Investigation For Fraud"). But as the Fox story correctly points out, Warnock and NGP aren't really "under investigation" at this point. A partisan elections board has referred the matter to the AG's office. The AG's office will then review the file to determine if further investigation is warranted or if a crime has even been committed.

The word "fraud" does not exist anywhere in the Fox story, and it is only used once in the Forbes story (in a reference to Trump).

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...