What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (4 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
GroveDiesel said:
In case any of you ever believed Sidney Powell, she has now stated in her filing in the Dominion lawsuit that no reasonable person would believe that her statements were statements of fact.

Link
Something we have learned since 2016 and even more so in 2020 is this country is populated with a lot less reasonable people than we could have imagined. And it extends far beyond believing in the Dominion voting machine conspiracy theory.

GroveDiesel said:
In case any of you ever believed Sidney Powell, she has now stated in her filing in the Dominion lawsuit that no reasonable person would believe that her statements were statements of fact.

Link
It's a bold move, Sidney. Alerting the state Bar that you weren't actually pleading facts that you believed to be true in your filings is not usually recommended for those who want to keep their licenses.

GroveDiesel said:

Link
my uncle will be devastated

There were quite a number of people that were actually excited about the Dominion suit because they believed that during discovery was when Sidney was going to finally “release the Kraken” and show all her evidence. Instead, the kraken is backtrackin.
It's amazing that this is a new thing for defense once you are held accountable.  I'm sure the list is longer but you now have alex jones, sydney powell, tucker carlson etc....

what a world we live in.  People argue all day with these people and they stand there and lie their faces off until they get in court and they say 'i was just joking clearly'

I hope she loses bigly

It's amazing that this is a new thing for defense once you are held accountable.  I'm sure the list is longer but you now have alex jones, sydney powell, tucker carlson etc....

what a world we live in.  People argue all day with these people and they stand there and lie their faces off until they get in court and they say 'i was just joking clearly'

I hope she loses bigly
I want her and every other knowingly lying conspiracy spreading piece of garbage that has caused so much trouble in this country behind bars. 

The Kracken coming clean really makes Trump and Co. look worse.  Admitting that they never really believed in the voter fraud but were just straight fishing to see if they could get enough sympathy in the courts to steal a win is horrible.  

ETA:  At least if they really believed it...I could somewhat respect that. That people won't see her admission as nothing less than a backdoor coup is disturbing.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how quiet this thread got considering how many people supported this whole scam during the election aftermath
Who was the guy that repeatedly stated she was going to unleash the goods 'in two weeks'.  Stormtrooper?  Bootstrooper?  Something something Boots?  I felt bad for the guy.  I hope it was schtick.  

No time for this....apparently the federal government is out for our guns again....ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!!!!  :lol:  
Tell you what, they sure don't vote with their pocket books.  Ran a screen on some of the guns & ammo stocks and they are all down bigly today.  Buy the guns and ammo, don't buy the stocks!  Seems prudent. 

There were quite a number of people that were actually excited about the Dominion suit because they believed that during discovery was when Sidney was going to finally “release the Kraken” and show all her evidence. Instead, the kraken is backtrackin.
I'm sure you could look back in this thread to see the excitement when Sidney was 'on the case'.  

I don't know if these particular people in this thread were the one's that Sidney is referring to in her defense "that no reasonable person would believe that her statements were statements of fact."

It's a bold move, Sidney. Alerting the state Bar that you weren't actually pleading facts that you believed to be true in your filings is not usually recommended for those who want to keep their licenses.
It's also kind of a weird legal argument in its own right.

Truth is an absolute defense in a defamation action.

Extreme falsity isn't traditionally accorded the same status as truth. "My lies were too crazy to be defamatory" is an unusual position to stake out even when the lies weren't reiterated in court filings.

Extreme falsity isn't traditionally accorded the same status as truth. "My lies were too crazy to be defamatory" is an unusual position to stake out even when the lies weren't reiterated in court filings.
Going for the "parody" defense? "I thought I was on SNL and everyone would know it was a joke".

I don't recall how much, if any, of this garbage made it into other court filings when Team Fraud was trying to block legal votes around the country, but if they introduced anything about Dominion there it seems like it would undercut this current claim, no?  Isn't it hard to say no one could have taken me seriously when you made these claims in a court of law?

It’s actually the defense that Tucker Carlson used in a defamation case and won with. He argued that he is not a news show and that it’s obvious that he does not tell the truth. Rather he is an entertainment show and that it should be obvious that the things he says are false.

I think the real question now may be, did she allege those things in her actual lawsuits? I remember them being pretty unhinged and awful drafts, but I don’t specifically remember if she alleged that stuff in her suits. If she did, I don’t see why she wouldn’t be brought up on perjury charges. 

What about that jabroni from Texas that sued a few other states to stop their certifications?  Did his suit allege any fraud perpetrated by Dominion? Didn't like 20 other Attorneys General file amicus briefs with that putz?

Most glaringly, Dominion voting machines—the subject of endless pages of allegations and affidavits in Plaintiff’s submission—are not used in the relevant counties. The Complaint alleges “egregious” conduct involving these machines in eight Wisconsin counties (Amend. Cmplt. ¶3), but materials, sourced from the WEC website and included in Plaintiff’s own exhibits, show that Dominion machines are used in only two of those counties. And those two counties, Ozaukee and Washington, are both places where President Trump won. Plaintiff’s other theories similarly wilt under the slightest scrutiny and cannot show a reasonable likelihood of success.
This is from the Wisconsin lawsuit.  It certainly appears that Dominion machines were introduced into court in a way that almost has to be problematic for a "no one could possibly have taken this steaming pile of bull#### seriously" argument in the defamation suit.

Start on page 7 here.

Respectfully submitted, this 25th day of November, 2020. CALDWELL, PROPST & DELOACH, LLP /s/ Harry W. MacDougald Harry W. MacDougald Georgia Bar No. 463076 CALDWELL, PROPST & DELOACH, LLP Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1600 Atlanta, GA 30346 (404) 843-1956 – Telephone (404) 843-2737 – Facsimile hmacdougald@cpdlawyers.com Counsel for Plaintiffs /s Sidney Powell* Sidney Powell PC Texas Bar No. 16209700 Julia Z. Haller * Emily P. Newman* Virginia Bar License No. 84265 2911 Turtle Creek Blvd, Suite 300 Dallas, Texas 75219

Start on page 7 here.

Respectfully submitted, this 25th day of November, 2020. CALDWELL, PROPST & DELOACH, LLP /s/ Harry W. MacDougald Harry W. MacDougald Georgia Bar No. 463076 CALDWELL, PROPST & DELOACH, LLP Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1600 Atlanta, GA 30346 (404) 843-1956 – Telephone (404) 843-2737 – Facsimile hmacdougald@cpdlawyers.com Counsel for Plaintiffs /s Sidney Powell* Sidney Powell PC Texas Bar No. 16209700 Julia Z. Haller * Emily P. Newman* Virginia Bar License No. 84265 2911 Turtle Creek Blvd, Suite 300 Dallas, Texas 75219
:lmao:   It took a guy on fantasy football webpage a short period of time to dig this up.  Imagine lawyers for Dominion are licking their chops to respond to their filing.

Just saw something about this somewhere else and found out I completely missed some of the Dominion wackadoodlery in that WI filing.  The full Venezuela, foreign dictators, Hugo Chavez story is in there before page seven.

Would be great if she and the others suffered consequences in keeping with the severity of what they were trying to do, but, you know.  It's not like they stole $200 from a liquor store or something really serious.

can i ask the lawyer guys a question if sidney powells defense to this action is is well my filings were so crazy that no one should have believed them shouldnt every state bar she filed them in be saying ok fine you are disbarred for filing knowingly false hot garbage how does that all work take that to the bank bromigos 

Yea, it's one thing to spout this nonsense on TV or on Twitter. It is quite another to submit this stuff in writing to a court

the moops said:
Yea, it's one thing to spout this nonsense on TV or on Twitter. It is quite another to submit this stuff in writing to a court
Not really, IMO.  If you're speaking for the POTUS in an official capacity as his legal counsel, you better not be knowingly defaming someone or some entity.  People have the expectation that the president's lawyer is not involved in parody.

SWC said:
can i ask the lawyer guys a question if sidney powells defense to this action is is well my filings were so crazy that no one should have believed them shouldnt every state bar she filed them in be saying ok fine you are disbarred for filing knowingly false hot garbage how does that all work take that to the bank bromigos 
As I said above, forfeiting your license to avoid civil liability is a bold strategy. Some others certainly think so:

The initial court filing statement stunned David Fink, a lawyer who is asking a federal judge in Michigan on behalf of the city of Detroit to sanction Powell and others for not telling the truth.

Fink wants to "deter future misconduct" and bar Powell from practicing law. He pointed to a federal rule that allows courts to impose sanctions on attorneys who make representations to the court that lack evidentiary support.

"When I read the brief in that case I was shocked that Sidney Powell's lawyers would admit that no reasonable person would believe the very allegations that she asserted in federal court," Fink said.

"Those misrepresentations are the reason we are asking the federal court to sanction her," Fink added. "Powell shows a startling contempt for the basic ethical obligations of our profession, a lawyer incapable of speaking the truth in court filings should surrender her bar card."

Fink is not sure if he needs to or will bring the defamation filing to the attention of Michigan's judge who serves on the US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Already he had argued that if sanctions against Powell are not deserved in his case "it is hard to imagine a case where they would be."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics/sidney-powell-bar-dominion/index.html

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
Georgia doing a number on democracy in plain site on the basis of the big lie.  Legislating voter disenfranchisement and voter suppression.  Bananas.  
Yeah they got nothing left.   They tried sedition but weren't truly committed and backed down, now saying it was a joke. They tried claiming Biden was a pedo...didn't stick.  They tried rigging the election through the post office, didn't work.  Now they are basically down to racism as a final tactic.  It will probably stave of their eventual demise, but it is just going to make it uglier.  The Republicans simply don't have the numbers.  They are trying t legislate wins.  Eventually these tactics will fail as well.  

It is now a misdemeanor in GA to pass out water or food to people waiting in line to vote. Can someone please try and explain this to me?
They are just trying to suppress the vote, that's it.  None of it makes sense. You can't vote on sunday now?  Give me a break

They are just trying to suppress the vote, that's it.  None of it makes sense. You can't vote on sunday now?  Give me a break
I'm excited to see the thousands of people that are going to volunteer to hand out food and water and force the governor's hand in directing law enforcement to issue citations to all those people

At least, at the very minimum, Trump has allowed all of them the space to reveal that they have no platform other than being white.  They don't even act like they have any agenda other than winning anymore.  Which will hopefully be evident and further their demise.  

Users who are viewing this thread