Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020?

Joe Bryant

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?  

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/9/2021 at 1:42 AM, AAABatteries said:

I could see any of that being true but I don’t really get the bolded - why would the Big Lie make those who oppose Trump not vote?  

No kidding. Trump's rise to power and shenanigans after losing the election will keep me voting indefinitely - I never voted pre-Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2021 at 2:24 AM, zoonation said:

It is amazing to me that you hold such a powerful conviction about something without a) understanding how mail in voting works and b) zero evidence to support your conviction that there was fraud.  

remarkable. 

Does this really amaze you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Insert false ballots into the counts in battleground states.  

So is the accusation that these are completely fake ballots that were printed up by someone, or are they real ballots from other states that are shipped elsewhere?

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Phill did a forensic analysis with Jesse at the time he stepped forward, and he was found to be full of integrity. 

It's forensic, guys. Can't argue with it. :mellow:

• Laughing 1

2 hours ago, killface said:

With everyone crying fraud in california now does this ever end?  Is there no end in site for this ridiculousness?  Inherently the argument is that if republicans lose = fraud.  If they don't lose = secure

It won't end as long as Trump can grift money from his followers. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, killface said:

With everyone crying fraud in california now does this ever end?  Is there no end in site for this ridiculousness?  Inherently the argument is that if republicans lose = fraud.  If they don't lose = secure

The best part is the Arizona audit, almost all Republicans won their elections except the Presidential. The poor County Recorder won as a Republican and now is dealing with that nonsense

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, apalmer said:

Thereby demonstrating perfectly the problem with today's GOP: Members have to choose between telling the truth and their careers.

And judging by their members lying and absurdity (the more the better) is the winning formula.

Won't be long now until they start claiming the earth is flat

• Like 1

9 hours ago, joffer said:

So, in summary.  The suit lost in court like the 1985 Pats to the Bears, the person bringing the suit was literally sent back to lawyer school for remedial training, and the state of Kansas had to pay the ACLU $1.9MM.

IOW, par for the "vote fraud" course.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

So, in summary.  The suit lost in court like the 1985 Pats to the Bears, the person bringing the suit was literally sent back to lawyer school for remedial training, and the state of Kansas had to pay the ACLU $1.9MM.

IOW, par for the "vote fraud" course.

it's unbelievable.  All the while others are getting rich off this grift

1 hour ago, Amused to Death said:

He seems stable, and certainly Presidential material.

:coffee:

What’s FAR FAR more scary then that, 30+% of the country think he is.  

Edited by dkp993
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 9/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, DaVinci said:

It's forensic, guys. Can't argue with it. :mellow:

I'm gonna be a forensic audit star
Gonna grift from night to day
Gonna blow my money jar
Gonna blow the Blues away

I'm gonna make a stand
Gonna make a million
Gonna make it with you
I'm gonna be Right my friend
I'm gonna push it through

Whoa, yeah!
It's forensic!
It's forensic!
Yeah, it's forensic, yeah!
It's forensic!
Whoa, yeah!

On 9/17/2021 at 11:38 PM, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

So the voters lose, the tax payers lose, the fabric of our republic is damaged and he doesn't get punished in any way. 

Saw Kobach at the courthouse - really had to bite my tongue.  Our state is so ####ed up. Governor race here and other states are going to be crucial in 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Giuliani got destroyed in his deposition in one of the Dominion defamation cases. 

Admitted under oath that his fictional claims of fraud were based on social media posts he had read, even though Trump administration staffers (including lawyers, apparently) had issued a memo debunking the misinformation.  He went with it anyway, calling those that tried to stop the bogus election fraud claims "spies" and "double-crossers."

He also gave this gem:

“The campaign, in my opinion, had checked out about three, four weeks before the election,” Giuliani said in a deposition. “They were pretty much convinced he was going to lose, they were looking for jobs, they were worried about their standing in the Washington community.” 

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Giuliani got destroyed in his deposition in one of the Dominion defamation cases. 

Admitted under oath that his fictional claims of fraud were based on social media posts he had read, even though Trump administration staffers (including lawyers, apparently) had issued a memo debunking the misinformation.  He went with it anyway, calling those that tried to stop the bogus election fraud claims "spies" and "double-crossers."

He also gave this gem:

It shouldn't need to be said but this should piss off everyone who truly believes in our democracy. Take what Rudy is saying here and put it in the context of everything that's happened since election day. All of the lawsuits trying to overturn the will of the people based on admitted lies. "I had no evidence". Right from the mouth of the outgoing president. No proof, but I want you to overturn the election.

We all heard the loser begging a state to just "find" enough. Just enough so I win. But I have no basis for it. I just hate losing.

Then just remember Rudy, with admittedly no evidence, pumping up a crowd to have "a trial by combat" based on nothing. Just so they could stay in power. And sadly there is no small number of so-called "patriots" who happily give them that power.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, -fish- said:

He also gave this gem:

I wonder how long until he returns the favor to Trump and throws him under the bus trying to get a deal?  Of course like with Cohen, the true disciples of Trump won't believe a word he says even if backed up with documentation.  Everyone in the world is a liar and Trump is the infallible speaker of truth. 

Like with Powell, it's all unbelievably ridiculous.  I'll lose what little faith I have in the justice system if they don't get severely punished. 

Rudy Gulliani is a tragic caricature of Americana.

From America’s Mayor to national embarrassment, only to expose his outrageous incompetence at that landscaping company….

How about we begin our National healing by admitting Rudy should pay a healthy price for his seditious lies.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, dozer said:

How about we begin our National healing by admitting Rudy should pay a healthy price for his seditious lies.

Disbarment for Rudy, Powell, and Wood. I don't know if it can happen, but I do know that it should.

Maybe all three of them - and Fox- can be bankrupted by Dominion. 

• Like 1

Sydney Powell

No longer welcome on Trump properties…

Powell long ago removed herself from acceptability among the more respectable GOP circles with a constant stream of bizarre election conspiracy theories.

But knowledgeable sources say that the places she’s unwelcome now include Trump properties, where advisers look to keep the former president away from her.

4 hours ago, Amused to Death said:

Disbarment for Rudy, Powell, and Wood. I don't know if it can happen, but I do know that it should.

Maybe all three of them - and Fox- can be bankrupted by Dominion. 

Rudy has been disbarred.  I can't understand how Wood and Powell haven't.  But these are the people that carried Trump's banner and got paid to speak his message.  It's all been proven to be lies, but the Trumpers still can't accept it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, dozer said:

Today, Donald Trump claimed, "the real insurrection...took place on November 3rd, not on January 6th."

This is the source of our division.

This country will remain irreparably divided and poisoned until the entirety of the GOP denounces this, and even that may not help.  There is nothing "the left" can do to help bridge this divide.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful what you wish for...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxdep5/dan-patrick-pays-voter-fraud-bounty-for-first-time

"Shortly after the 2020 election, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick offered up to $1 million in reward money, to be paid out of his own campaign coffers, to “incentivize, encourage, and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud.” And now, the first person to claim that reward is Eric Frank, a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who reported a Republican for voting twice."

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 1