What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do Trump supporters deserve to be ostracized? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Values of Honor

Footballguy
Do you think Donald Trump supporters will be ostracized now that the Trump era is over?

Athletes, celebrities, etc. 

People like Kirstie Alley, Jay Cutler, Jerry Jones, Rex Ryan, etc. 

Do you think they will be ostracized from society? 

Do you think Donald Trump supporters will be ostracized now that the Trump era is over?

Athletes, celebrities, etc. 

People like Kirstie Alley, Jay Cutler, Jerry Jones, Rex Ryan, etc. 

Do you think they will be ostracized from society? 
As a Cowboys fan who voted for Biden, I hope Jerry Jones is ostracized but his support of Trump has nothing to do with it. 

People are allowed to support who they want and have their own opinions. Sure there may be backlash (or a gain in popularity) from it but why would anything change for them now?

(Chris Farley voice)

Remember when lefties were gonna leave the country when Trump got elected?......and they didn't, cuz they realized how good they have it, and it was a stupid knee jerk reaction based on bubble reinforcement...........that was awesome

I thought this said “ostrichized” at first and I was like “no way should Trump supporters be turned into ostriches! I feel very strongly about this!”

Now that I know the real question I’m a little more ambivalent.

Trump supporters in general? No, they can support who they like. Ostracize kirtstie alley, jay cutler, jerry Jones, Rex Ryan? Yeah, they probably don’t deserve to be relevant anymore, but it doesn’t have anything to do with politics. Other people whose political opinion I don’t care about:

Dean Cain 

chrissy teigan

carrot top (don’t know if he’s political, but he’s on the list)

the nuge 

Any of the avengers (except black panther rip)

Cardi B

Lebron

favre

Robert richie (kid Rock)

Lionel richie

Richie sambora

Trump supporters in general? No, they can support who they like. Ostracize kirtstie alley, jay cutler, jerry Jones, Rex Ryan? Yeah, they probably don’t deserve to be relevant anymore, but it doesn’t have anything to do with politics. Other people whose political opinion I don’t care about:

Dean Cain 

chrissy teigan

carrot top (don’t know if he’s political, but he’s on the list)

the nuge 

Any of the avengers (except black panther rip)

Cardi B

Lebron

favre

Robert richie (kid Rock)

Lionel richie

Richie sambora
Who'd force Jerry Jones to sell the Dallas Cowboys? The team hasn't won anything in 25 years but he still makes money off the team and the name. 

Lovely women on MSNBC today

It’s not only that @realDonaldTrump has to lose, his enablers have to lose. We have to collectively burn down the Republican Party. We have to level them. Because if there are survivors....they will do it again.” Jennifer Rubin

No, but what has to happen is a return to civil discussion of ideas and thoughts. None of this "they disagree with me, therefore they're evil" garbage that I see far too often, and is a big reason why I hate Facebook, and have for some time. We can disagree, in fact I expect to, but we need to respect each other again.

Did not read the thread but my opinion is that it is stupid to ostracize people for their opinions. It's better to understand where their opinions come from. I do not agree with Trump supporters but I like to hear why they support him. Also I don't think anyone should care what celebrities think.

I hope not. Would be good if we understood their real concerns and tried to address them. Honestly, don’t think Biden or Trump dealt with their concerns but Trump tried to acknowledge them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread