What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which 2 for rest of year? QB streaming (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Hi all,

I lost Dak and have had terrible luck choosing QBs off waivers since.  Dalton for 2 weeks (wasn't smart enough after the first showing) and Bridgewater once.  I am suffering at the position.  But there are 3 possible QBs on my roster now (and FA) I could roster.  I'll only roster 2 of them so need to choose.

Stafford - Min Wsh Car Hou Chi GB Ten TB

Wentz - BYE NYG Cle Sea GB NO Ari Dal

Carr - LAC Den Kc Atl NYJ Ind LAC Mia

I have a solid team otherwise and don't need a top 3 QB but I need at least respectable showing.  Which two streamed QBs would you pick?  Thanks for all opinions.

Hi all,

I lost Dak and have had terrible luck choosing QBs off waivers since.  Dalton for 2 weeks (wasn't smart enough after the first showing) and Bridgewater once.  I am suffering at the position.  But there are 3 possible QBs on my roster now (and FA) I could roster.  I'll only roster 2 of them so need to choose.

Stafford - Min Wsh Car Hou Chi GB Ten TB

Wentz - BYE NYG Cle Sea GB NO Ari Dal

Carr - LAC Den Kc Atl NYJ Ind LAC Mia

I have a solid team otherwise and don't need a top 3 QB but I need at least respectable showing.  Which two streamed QBs would you pick?  Thanks for all opinions.
Interesting.  I have had a combo of those same three QBs on my roster all season.   I have Carr and Wentz now but may drop Wentz for Stafford if Stafford plays well this week.   Wentz is the most risky of the bunch.   He is greatly talented but the o line and WRs are struggling.  

Interesting.  I have had a combo of those same three QBs on my roster all season.   I have Carr and Wentz now but may drop Wentz for Stafford if Stafford plays well this week.   Wentz is the most risky of the bunch.   He is greatly talented but the o line and WRs are struggling.  
Yeah but Wentz does have some talent returning from injury and an easier schedule.  I agree it's a tough call.  Right now I have Stafford starting today and Wentz on my roster. 

Carr and Wentz for me

Wentz - BYE NYG Cle Sea GB    NO  Ari   Dal

Carr -     LAC Den Kc   Atl   NYJ Ind  LAC Mia

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread