What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at Tennessee -6.5 (47) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Titans have had a rough couple of games, think they get back on track with a statement game this week, could get ugly for the Bears on the road. 

Tennessee 33-14 over da Bears

Wow, embarrassing end to what was actually a pretty good drive. Robinson should have gotten the first then I line got obliterated an the 4th.

Is there a receiver who has to do so much with so little like A.J.  Brown? The man is such a beast and efficiency outlier. He turns10 yard slants into 40 yards gains and 5 yards dumpoffs into 50 yards TDs. Imagine if they threw to him 10 times a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the titans field half dead grass??? Way too early in the year for a field to look like that.

I knew that the bears offensive play along and general approach  was pretty inept, but they seem even worse today

Last edited by a moderator:
Monty is bad, he tries dancing or shaking and he just needs to stick his head forward and just grab what he can. He's always trying to do something when another something, usually something not positive suddenly starts. 

I hate to say it but Chicago needs to fins a starting RB because that guy ain't it. 

Monty is bad, he tries dancing or shaking and he just needs to stick his head forward and just grab what he can. He's always trying to do something when another something, usually something not positive suddenly starts. 

I hate to say it but Chicago needs to fins a starting RB because that guy ain't it. 
That may be true, but RB is the least of Chicago's needs. Starting qb, starting RT, starting LT, then maybe starting RB.

Did AJ Brown just not see many targets in the 2nd half?

Believe me, I'll take his 1st Half stats any week and be happy. I was just surprised 100 yds and a TD didn't get him some more opportunities in the 2nd Half. 

Users who are viewing this thread