What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Healing And Moving Forward - Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

So conservatives wanting another sc justice is justifiable for putting off stimulus.  But now holding a POTUS accountable for his actions is not?

Threaten...sure. Depends on the threat and the punishment. 
Already sort of did with MTG...would you agree her posting a picture of herself holding an AR15, with images of “the squad” and a caption of Squad’s worst nightmare“ is worthy of punishment?
That’s not what I said on S.C. justice.  There was no way dems and rep were going to agree on stimulus as both were dug in.   Never gave it much thought to be honest on punishment for mtg.  Guess leave it to congress to policy themselves rather then us debate.  

Uhm, let's be real here:  the call for "healing and civility" was for optics only.  Hardly any Dem or Liberal wants this at all.  In fact, what were seeing is the opposite of civility and healing: revenge and payback.  They're talking that talk, but they're walking a very different path hoping no one will notice.

Same as it was under Obama and as it is now and will be for four more years.  It is what it is
Can you elaborate more on this type of rhetoric out of Biden or Obama voters? Liberal Tears is like a cottage industry, Obama was the hope and change schtick, Biden anyone but Trump.

Do you mean "enacting Democratic policies he ran on and led him to get 81MM votes and which enjoy 2/3rds majority support among the public?"  Or something else?
Yeah, you totally ignored what I wrote and decided to post this instead that has nothing to do with what I posted.

But, hey, you got the likes you were looking for so there's that!  Good work!  :thumbup:

BladeRunner said:
Yeah, you totally ignored what I wrote and decided to post this instead that has nothing to do with what I posted.

But, hey, you got the likes you were looking for so there's that!  Good work!  :thumbup:
He only got one like, and two derisive laughs.  :shrug:

I don't think the calls for healing were for show, nor do I think most liberals are looking for revenge.  

But a little contrition from the conspiratorial crowd, including some politicians, would be nice.

Wasn't looking to heal to begin with. No need to heal with the crazy. If they come clean, I'll come to the table - but they are still supporting Trump.
One thing no one mentioned from the Time article was the left knew the polls were undervaluing Trump.  

Users who are viewing this thread